oh thats good to hear then. (literally too)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I think it is more of a smartphone gadget, than audiophiles device. It has the potential to save battery power when listening with portable devices. My subjective review of the sound: A little...
Introduction Simgot is a new name in Asian audio that is getting some attention with their new EN700 model. Supposedly, some that were involved in tuning the Ostry IEMs have tuned this one, so...
Have had these for a loooong time. Now that I've got older ears, I don't really hear the beautiful crystal-like treble anymore, but I'm sure it's still there. :)
Hifiman Supermini and Megamini – initial impressions / comparison I first heard the Hifiman Supermini in demo unit form at the Canjam London 2016, and while being impressed by the fact...
Firstly I would like to thank iFi Audio for the loan unit for review, I have been using it for about 3 weeks and as always I will try to write an honest review. Gear Used: Dell XPS 15 /...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 331post #4951 of 635612/9/12 at 12:59am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4952 of 635612/9/12 at 12:59ampost #4953 of 635612/9/12 at 1:05ampost #4954 of 635612/9/12 at 3:32amQuote:Originally Posted by Mshenay
Indeed, I only have full sized cans and I wear them proudly in public. Heck I took one of my Finals with my Dt 880's on [and I was listening to some smooth Jazz] It was fantastic really! But yea... I'm used to little isolation... <.< which kinda sucks but... hoping I'll win a pair of Dt1350's and finally hear what "ISOLATION" really is
Know your an audiophile when you sell your text books a week b4 class is over to buy a Pre Modded Tube amp... of which there is only one :D
That would never be allowed here, there's always a chance someone plays pre-recorded material with answers and stuff.
Next to that I personally wouldn't ever be able to concentrate myself on the exam thenpost #4955 of 635612/9/12 at 3:58am
Dropping a lot of $$$ to upgrade all the signal path/power coupling/filtering capacitors in a few amp's your restoring to Elna's, BG's, Audio grade Nichicon's just so you can get that 1% of sound satisfaction.post #4956 of 635612/9/12 at 9:00amQuote:
any forms of electronic devices are banned from any part of school at any time herepost #4957 of 635612/9/12 at 10:33ampost #4958 of 635612/9/12 at 8:39pmQuote:
Yeap, only at Head Fi lol
You know your an audiophile when you flush your pride dwn the toliet and talk to that guy who hates you[because he knows ur right] ... because you need his Digi Multi Meter... gonna roll some tubes... hope he brings it >.> or I have to w8 like a week for another friend to hook me up!post #4959 of 635612/9/12 at 8:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by streetdragonQuote:
any forms of electronic devices are banned from any part of school at any time here
Guess I'm lucky then. I'm allowed to have any tech with me, and I'm allowed to do whatever on break time. I've even been permitted to use headphones during class itself with one earcup off.post #4960 of 635612/9/12 at 8:50pmQuote:
Similar situation here. Allowed to have both earcups on in certain technology related classes.post #4961 of 635612/9/12 at 9:21pm
When you're constantly trying to get your friends/siblings to listen to your new headphones.
My brother objects all the time, but I win in the end. Trying to get my SA3000's on him at the moment; it's time he learns that metal and rock need great treble, not bass.post #4962 of 635612/10/12 at 7:15amQuote:
Yes well I live in the SOuth East united states, where basically the stupidest most undereducated part of the US. so Thankfully know one cares to much, which allows the few some what intelligent people to enjoy life a little more.post #4963 of 635612/10/12 at 8:06ampost #4964 of 635612/10/12 at 10:08ampost #4965 of 635612/10/12 at 11:49amQuote:
yea, im trying to teach my friends about Headfi.org if they need any headphone advice.
since lately i've been getting requests from friends to give them advice about which.
i always usually see Beats around here, only dealing with the b owners that brag them to me, and i justify my statements why they're wrong and why they arent worth the price.
grinds my gears much more when they dare bring my precious Grado's to the equation
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Official Sony NW-WM1Z/ NW-WM1A Flagship DAP (Live From IFA 2016) 1 minute ago
- › Grado RS2e MINT 1 minute ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 6 minutes ago
- › DAP or IEM suggestion 6 minutes ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 7 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 7 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (On or Over Ear Headphones) 8 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by Headzone
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by Jackpot77
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Soundaware Esther by Fabaaroan
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...