oh thats good to hear then. (literally too)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 331post #4951 of 635612/9/12 at 12:59am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4952 of 635612/9/12 at 12:59ampost #4953 of 635612/9/12 at 1:05ampost #4954 of 635612/9/12 at 3:32amQuote:Originally Posted by Mshenay
Indeed, I only have full sized cans and I wear them proudly in public. Heck I took one of my Finals with my Dt 880's on [and I was listening to some smooth Jazz] It was fantastic really! But yea... I'm used to little isolation... <.< which kinda sucks but... hoping I'll win a pair of Dt1350's and finally hear what "ISOLATION" really is
Know your an audiophile when you sell your text books a week b4 class is over to buy a Pre Modded Tube amp... of which there is only one :D
That would never be allowed here, there's always a chance someone plays pre-recorded material with answers and stuff.
Next to that I personally wouldn't ever be able to concentrate myself on the exam thenpost #4955 of 635612/9/12 at 3:58am
Dropping a lot of $$$ to upgrade all the signal path/power coupling/filtering capacitors in a few amp's your restoring to Elna's, BG's, Audio grade Nichicon's just so you can get that 1% of sound satisfaction.post #4956 of 635612/9/12 at 9:00amQuote:
any forms of electronic devices are banned from any part of school at any time herepost #4957 of 635612/9/12 at 10:33ampost #4958 of 635612/9/12 at 8:39pmQuote:
Yeap, only at Head Fi lol
You know your an audiophile when you flush your pride dwn the toliet and talk to that guy who hates you[because he knows ur right] ... because you need his Digi Multi Meter... gonna roll some tubes... hope he brings it >.> or I have to w8 like a week for another friend to hook me up!post #4959 of 635612/9/12 at 8:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by streetdragonQuote:
any forms of electronic devices are banned from any part of school at any time here
Guess I'm lucky then. I'm allowed to have any tech with me, and I'm allowed to do whatever on break time. I've even been permitted to use headphones during class itself with one earcup off.post #4960 of 635612/9/12 at 8:50pmQuote:
Similar situation here. Allowed to have both earcups on in certain technology related classes.post #4961 of 635612/9/12 at 9:21pm
When you're constantly trying to get your friends/siblings to listen to your new headphones.
My brother objects all the time, but I win in the end. Trying to get my SA3000's on him at the moment; it's time he learns that metal and rock need great treble, not bass.post #4962 of 635612/10/12 at 7:15amQuote:
Yes well I live in the SOuth East united states, where basically the stupidest most undereducated part of the US. so Thankfully know one cares to much, which allows the few some what intelligent people to enjoy life a little more.post #4963 of 635612/10/12 at 8:06ampost #4964 of 635612/10/12 at 10:08ampost #4965 of 635612/10/12 at 11:49amQuote:
yea, im trying to teach my friends about Headfi.org if they need any headphone advice.
since lately i've been getting requests from friends to give them advice about which.
i always usually see Beats around here, only dealing with the b owners that brag them to me, and i justify my statements why they're wrong and why they arent worth the price.
grinds my gears much more when they dare bring my precious Grado's to the equation
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › SpinFit Eartips Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 14 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 38 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 2 minutes ago
- › I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 3 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 4 minutes ago
- › Lynx Hilo - new offering from Pro Audio company. 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)