oh thats good to hear then. (literally too)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
As a precautionary remark: this is the first headphone review I have ever written - although I have read a lot of them; moreover these are the first pair of headphones I own in this price class,...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 331post #4951 of 635612/9/12 at 12:59am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4952 of 635612/9/12 at 12:59ampost #4953 of 635612/9/12 at 1:05ampost #4954 of 635612/9/12 at 3:32amQuote:Originally Posted by Mshenay
Indeed, I only have full sized cans and I wear them proudly in public. Heck I took one of my Finals with my Dt 880's on [and I was listening to some smooth Jazz] It was fantastic really! But yea... I'm used to little isolation... <.< which kinda sucks but... hoping I'll win a pair of Dt1350's and finally hear what "ISOLATION" really is
Know your an audiophile when you sell your text books a week b4 class is over to buy a Pre Modded Tube amp... of which there is only one :D
That would never be allowed here, there's always a chance someone plays pre-recorded material with answers and stuff.
Next to that I personally wouldn't ever be able to concentrate myself on the exam thenpost #4955 of 635612/9/12 at 3:58am
Dropping a lot of $$$ to upgrade all the signal path/power coupling/filtering capacitors in a few amp's your restoring to Elna's, BG's, Audio grade Nichicon's just so you can get that 1% of sound satisfaction.post #4956 of 635612/9/12 at 9:00amQuote:
any forms of electronic devices are banned from any part of school at any time herepost #4957 of 635612/9/12 at 10:33ampost #4958 of 635612/9/12 at 8:39pmQuote:
Yeap, only at Head Fi lol
You know your an audiophile when you flush your pride dwn the toliet and talk to that guy who hates you[because he knows ur right] ... because you need his Digi Multi Meter... gonna roll some tubes... hope he brings it >.> or I have to w8 like a week for another friend to hook me up!post #4959 of 635612/9/12 at 8:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by streetdragonQuote:
any forms of electronic devices are banned from any part of school at any time here
Guess I'm lucky then. I'm allowed to have any tech with me, and I'm allowed to do whatever on break time. I've even been permitted to use headphones during class itself with one earcup off.post #4960 of 635612/9/12 at 8:50pmQuote:
Similar situation here. Allowed to have both earcups on in certain technology related classes.post #4961 of 635612/9/12 at 9:21pm
When you're constantly trying to get your friends/siblings to listen to your new headphones.
My brother objects all the time, but I win in the end. Trying to get my SA3000's on him at the moment; it's time he learns that metal and rock need great treble, not bass.post #4962 of 635612/10/12 at 7:15amQuote:
Yes well I live in the SOuth East united states, where basically the stupidest most undereducated part of the US. so Thankfully know one cares to much, which allows the few some what intelligent people to enjoy life a little more.post #4963 of 635612/10/12 at 8:06ampost #4964 of 635612/10/12 at 10:08ampost #4965 of 635612/10/12 at 11:49amQuote:
yea, im trying to teach my friends about Headfi.org if they need any headphone advice.
since lately i've been getting requests from friends to give them advice about which.
i always usually see Beats around here, only dealing with the b owners that brag them to me, and i justify my statements why they're wrong and why they arent worth the price.
grinds my gears much more when they dare bring my precious Grado's to the equation
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 25 seconds ago
- › black magic vashikaran specialist baba ji +91 9672747263 29 seconds ago
- › black magic vashikaran specialist baba ji +91 9672747263 4 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears' New Way Of Making Custom In-Ear Monitors - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › Woodied Sennheiser aka SennGrado Tour Thread 6 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 6 minutes ago
- › India no 1 black magic specialist baba ji +91 9672747263 6 minutes ago
- › (Poll) Best Wireless Headphones for around $300? (Senn. RS180 vs.... 8 minutes ago
- › great black magic +919672747263 specialist vashikaran 8 minutes ago
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)