When you let the general manager of the only Grado distributor in the country listen to the Audez'e LCD-3 and laugh at his reaction to how awesome they sound.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION I've been working with Trinity (Trinity Audio Engineering) for almost a couple of years now. I don't...
It was raining, and I mean really raining. This was a problem as I really wanted to listen Radiohead's new album ( A Moon Shaped Pool) on my always seemingly endless commute to work. The first part...
I bought this ckr9ltd from AliExpress for 47USD, less than the usual 120USD RRP. Few fellow buyer with original ckr9ltd claimed that this is a real deal. I have no problem whatsoever to believe...
Disclamer. I provided these Sony Z5 for myself just for the sheer sound of it. These were not given to me for any type of review. I am writing these impressions of these works of art due...
Background I ordered my pair of AAW A3H Pros during Black Friday weekend 2015 at a certain group-buying website, hoping to get my feet wet in the world of customs at a price that wouldn't break...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 317
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4742 of 635611/30/12 at 5:36amQuote:
That had to be quite a departure from the usual Grado sound signature for him. Bright and colored versus warmish neutral and uncolored.post #4743 of 635611/30/12 at 6:15ampost #4744 of 635611/30/12 at 6:23am
... You missed the point of that, OFC there's no differance,Quote:
Hence is why your "trick" your self to thinking there is :D, and in reality while technically there isn't a differance... the sheer joy of playing a 96/24 lossless song just brings me so much joy! An that extra "joy" makes the music more enjoyable... because I'm an AUDIOPHILE [get the joke xD]
Your know your an audiophile when you waste time explaining for failed Audiophile jokes to other Audiophiles <3post #4745 of 635611/30/12 at 9:19ampost #4746 of 635611/30/12 at 9:47ampost #4747 of 635611/30/12 at 10:07ampost #4748 of 635611/30/12 at 11:09amQuote:
Or pad swapping! XD
Thanks everyone! What's the model of these?post #4749 of 635611/30/12 at 3:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by Brooko
Good on you for taking it, and thanks for posting a pretty good how-to.
Your 7/10 is actually a statistical fail. Next time try to do 15 iterations - the more you do, the better the results bear out. Ideally, to prove you weren't guessing, you need to get under 5% (pretty hard to do when you get 15 iterations - for most of us impossible at aac256 which is pretty much transparent).
Also - try it with the "hide results" box checked. Then its a true blind.
Yeah I would have done more than 10, but the video was getting kind of long, and as boring as it is I don't think very many people would care. I would have also checked the "hide your results" box, but the video was meant to demonstrate what the ABX test is.
also, blind tests are illegal to speak of here >.>Quote:
I don't buy into the whole "HD" music stuff either. It certainly sounds good, but how much better is it to your ears than 16/44.1?
^ so maybe you're a die-hard audiophile if you do believe in that stuff. XD
Edited by miceblue - 11/30/12 at 3:12pmpost #4750 of 635611/30/12 at 5:34pmpost #4751 of 635611/30/12 at 5:37pmpost #4752 of 635611/30/12 at 5:37pmpost #4753 of 635611/30/12 at 5:45pmpost #4754 of 635611/30/12 at 5:56pmpost #4755 of 635611/30/12 at 6:48pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 6 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 18 seconds ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player 30 seconds ago
- › Review: InEar StageDiver Series 40 seconds ago
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods (All verified mods are on first... 45 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 58 seconds ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 2 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 3 minutes ago
- › [Review] InEar SD-2, a $450 dual driver IEM worth every penny to my... 3 minutes ago
- › Tennmak 4 minutes ago
- › Trinity Delta V2 - Dual Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Sennheiser CX 5.00G Black In-Ear Canal Headset by Slaphead
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...