When you let the general manager of the only Grado distributor in the country listen to the Audez'e LCD-3 and laugh at his reaction to how awesome they sound.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION I'd watched the growth of MEE Audio over the years, first as Meelectronics, and then more recently as...
At the time this review was written, the Edifier P220 was listed for sale on Amazon. Here is a link to their listing of the...
I loved these Bluetooth earphones,was pme of my best buys, I got them for a shade under $30 at https://www.chinavasion.com/. The earphones come with a bag of silicon clips and different size...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a quick and dirty look at the YHC S600, yet another outstanding hyper-budget earphone worthy of consideration. What the S600 brings to the...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 317
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4742 of 635611/30/12 at 5:36amQuote:
That had to be quite a departure from the usual Grado sound signature for him. Bright and colored versus warmish neutral and uncolored.post #4743 of 635611/30/12 at 6:15ampost #4744 of 635611/30/12 at 6:23am
... You missed the point of that, OFC there's no differance,Quote:
Hence is why your "trick" your self to thinking there is :D, and in reality while technically there isn't a differance... the sheer joy of playing a 96/24 lossless song just brings me so much joy! An that extra "joy" makes the music more enjoyable... because I'm an AUDIOPHILE [get the joke xD]
Your know your an audiophile when you waste time explaining for failed Audiophile jokes to other Audiophiles <3post #4745 of 635611/30/12 at 9:19ampost #4746 of 635611/30/12 at 9:47ampost #4747 of 635611/30/12 at 10:07ampost #4748 of 635611/30/12 at 11:09amQuote:
Or pad swapping! XD
Thanks everyone! What's the model of these?post #4749 of 635611/30/12 at 3:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by Brooko
Good on you for taking it, and thanks for posting a pretty good how-to.
Your 7/10 is actually a statistical fail. Next time try to do 15 iterations - the more you do, the better the results bear out. Ideally, to prove you weren't guessing, you need to get under 5% (pretty hard to do when you get 15 iterations - for most of us impossible at aac256 which is pretty much transparent).
Also - try it with the "hide results" box checked. Then its a true blind.
Yeah I would have done more than 10, but the video was getting kind of long, and as boring as it is I don't think very many people would care. I would have also checked the "hide your results" box, but the video was meant to demonstrate what the ABX test is.
also, blind tests are illegal to speak of here >.>Quote:
I don't buy into the whole "HD" music stuff either. It certainly sounds good, but how much better is it to your ears than 16/44.1?
^ so maybe you're a die-hard audiophile if you do believe in that stuff. XD
Edited by miceblue - 11/30/12 at 3:12pmpost #4750 of 635611/30/12 at 5:34pmpost #4751 of 635611/30/12 at 5:37pmpost #4752 of 635611/30/12 at 5:37pmpost #4753 of 635611/30/12 at 5:45pmpost #4754 of 635611/30/12 at 5:56pmpost #4755 of 635611/30/12 at 6:48pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser HD650 Mods Thread 10 seconds ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 20 seconds ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 5 minutes ago
- › THE DESTRUCTION OF MY MUSIC COLLECTION 5 minutes ago
- › Life after Yggdrasil? 7 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 7 minutes ago
- › Good Points for a Hi-Fi review? 7 minutes ago
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Brooko
- › Edifier P220 In-Ear Chrome Design Headphones With Microphone - Blue by Hisoundfi
- › EasGear Morul U5 Waterproof Wireless Earbuds by James Mash
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by Pastapipo
- › YHC S600 by B9Scrambler
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by dlo13
- › Fostex TH 900 by roxrite
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Shini44
- › Fischer Audio Omega Spark by crabdog
- › MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III by Lurk650
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...