Does this mean that speakers are also mind-control devices, designed to influence the masses?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Brainwavz have been around since 2008 and have been working on providing improved and more original products as time has gone on. If you are familiar with the last round of Brainwavz offerings it...
I bought the S version that has standard 3.5mm TRS unbalanced plug. I didn't want to use the balanced-to-unbalanced adaptor that comes with the non-S version because my players would not have...
“First in last out!” While the above makes for an excellent military motto, it really sucks for an audio component reviewer. I must sincerely apologize to Rock Jaw, Rockbob, and the folks waiting...
Just some brief notes and impressions since no one else has put one up yet. Nice compact form. The little rubber cone feet are useless though and start wearing out. Surprisingly lightweight...
After starting to review a few IEM's in the past week I decided to slip these babies back into my ears as a reference point for the other IEM's. After doing so for a few minutes I realized these...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 298post #4456 of 635611/16/12 at 12:46am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4457 of 635611/16/12 at 12:51amYou know you're an audiophile when you set up all your headphones in a nice row and listen to each one with a certain song just to be sure its the right one for the job, then at the end of it all you decide it wasn't enough and do it all over again with a new song.post #4458 of 635611/16/12 at 7:36ampost #4459 of 635611/16/12 at 8:35am
When you've always preferred circcumaural, but then a supraaural headphone comes along and absolutely trounces your best circcumaural and think to yourself "Has my entire life been a lie?!"post #4460 of 635611/16/12 at 8:48amQuote:Originally Posted by takato14
I have kissed my headphones before. I have also given them compliments on how well they performed after taking them off for the night. I have even given one pair a hug.
Please tell me I'm not just weird and others have done things like this >__________________________>
Kissed them? No.
Complimented them? A couple times.
Caressed them? A lot.post #4461 of 635611/16/12 at 8:54ampost #4462 of 635611/16/12 at 9:09ampost #4463 of 635611/16/12 at 9:14ampost #4464 of 635611/16/12 at 11:24amQuote:
Man you must have a crazy budget, every 3rd post i see from you you have a new pair of canspost #4465 of 635611/16/12 at 2:24pm
i don't know if this is being an audiophile, but you know you are a head-fier when you correct people who mix up headphones and earphones, or ear buds and IEM's/canalphones.post #4466 of 635611/16/12 at 2:29pmpost #4467 of 635611/16/12 at 4:33pmpost #4468 of 635611/16/12 at 8:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by linglingjr
Lololol dude you haven't heard a good sounding keyboard until you use a mechanical keyboard. Lol It's like going from 128kbps files on an ipod with ibuds to electrostats with a cd player that cost more than your car.
I've got a razor black widow ultimate and it sounds so much more satisfying then all the normal crappy membrane keyboards
ERRR wrong, A Razor Keyboard is like 320kbs with Akg701, where as a Zoewi, or a Ducky THOSE sounds like 24bit lossless out of some Eletro Stats ;3 just kidding,
You know your an audiophile when RUN THROUGH A MALL, to get your DAP so you can Demo a new pair of cans, and when demo'ing said cans... you use the Stores PC to charge your Amp cuz it died 10 mins before hand xD... then 10mins later you demo said cans with said amp and of course all the customers are looking at you bizzarely!post #4469 of 635611/16/12 at 8:08pmpost #4470 of 635611/16/12 at 10:28pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Music Game IX 5 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 seconds ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 18 seconds ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 3 minutes ago
- › How To Disassemble Logitech Ultimate Ears 9000 Headphones - Battery... 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Little dot MK III issues 8 minutes ago
- › Forza AudioWorks - The Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 11 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › AKG X323XS by dweaver
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Eclipse TD-M1 by HideousPride
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)