Does this mean that speakers are also mind-control devices, designed to influence the masses?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
EarTech Music have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation well me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I...
Setup: System #1: Macbook Pro Retina, Fidelia Software, Fiio e17 Alpen System #2: Mac Pro, Fidelia Software, Headphone Out or Fiio e17/E09K combo Some of the tracks used to...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 298post #4456 of 635611/16/12 at 12:46am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4457 of 635611/16/12 at 12:51ampost #4458 of 635611/16/12 at 7:36ampost #4459 of 635611/16/12 at 8:35am
When you've always preferred circcumaural, but then a supraaural headphone comes along and absolutely trounces your best circcumaural and think to yourself "Has my entire life been a lie?!"post #4460 of 635611/16/12 at 8:48amQuote:Originally Posted by takato14
I have kissed my headphones before. I have also given them compliments on how well they performed after taking them off for the night. I have even given one pair a hug.
Please tell me I'm not just weird and others have done things like this >__________________________>
Kissed them? No.
Complimented them? A couple times.
Caressed them? A lot.post #4461 of 635611/16/12 at 8:54ampost #4462 of 635611/16/12 at 9:09ampost #4463 of 635611/16/12 at 9:14ampost #4464 of 635611/16/12 at 11:24amQuote:
Man you must have a crazy budget, every 3rd post i see from you you have a new pair of canspost #4465 of 635611/16/12 at 2:24pmpost #4466 of 635611/16/12 at 2:29pmpost #4467 of 635611/16/12 at 4:33pmpost #4468 of 635611/16/12 at 8:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by linglingjr
Lololol dude you haven't heard a good sounding keyboard until you use a mechanical keyboard. Lol It's like going from 128kbps files on an ipod with ibuds to electrostats with a cd player that cost more than your car.
I've got a razor black widow ultimate and it sounds so much more satisfying then all the normal crappy membrane keyboards
ERRR wrong, A Razor Keyboard is like 320kbs with Akg701, where as a Zoewi, or a Ducky THOSE sounds like 24bit lossless out of some Eletro Stats ;3 just kidding,
You know your an audiophile when RUN THROUGH A MALL, to get your DAP so you can Demo a new pair of cans, and when demo'ing said cans... you use the Stores PC to charge your Amp cuz it died 10 mins before hand xD... then 10mins later you demo said cans with said amp and of course all the customers are looking at you bizzarely!post #4469 of 635611/16/12 at 8:08pmpost #4470 of 635611/16/12 at 10:28pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 1 minute ago
- › usb to rca or coaxial 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution?... 4 minutes ago
- › AUDIOVALVE LUMINARE: an Universal Headphone Amp with three... 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 wood types 8 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 9 minutes ago
- › The EarWerkz Penta (EP-5) Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T1 - Australia 10 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3