Does this mean that speakers are also mind-control devices, designed to influence the masses?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is my first review on head-fi. I had humble beginnings in my path as an audiophile that only officially started once I got the wonderful AKG K550 and grew more conscious of the link between...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank RIVA Audio team for a review sample of Turbo X provided to me in exchange for my honest opinion. Thanks to the original Jambox, going back a...
http://www.raysamuelsaudio.com/ It takes a lot of confidence to name your product after the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird. If your going to honor the legendary mach 3+ strategic reconnaissance...
Every 6 months I've had the pleasure of talking to Shinobu Karaki of Aurorasound at the Tokyo headphone festivals. As an ex-Texas Instruments employee he has come up with some interesting...
For me, the Audeze EL-8Cs satisfy a long awaited two year search for a closed headphone that I can use at work that sound just as good as my home theater setup. I enjoy them so much, that I cannot...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 298post #4456 of 635611/16/12 at 12:46am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4457 of 635611/16/12 at 12:51amYou know you're an audiophile when you set up all your headphones in a nice row and listen to each one with a certain song just to be sure its the right one for the job, then at the end of it all you decide it wasn't enough and do it all over again with a new song.post #4458 of 635611/16/12 at 7:36ampost #4459 of 635611/16/12 at 8:35am
When you've always preferred circcumaural, but then a supraaural headphone comes along and absolutely trounces your best circcumaural and think to yourself "Has my entire life been a lie?!"post #4460 of 635611/16/12 at 8:48amQuote:Originally Posted by takato14
I have kissed my headphones before. I have also given them compliments on how well they performed after taking them off for the night. I have even given one pair a hug.
Please tell me I'm not just weird and others have done things like this >__________________________>
Kissed them? No.
Complimented them? A couple times.
Caressed them? A lot.post #4461 of 635611/16/12 at 8:54ampost #4462 of 635611/16/12 at 9:09ampost #4463 of 635611/16/12 at 9:14ampost #4464 of 635611/16/12 at 11:24amQuote:
Man you must have a crazy budget, every 3rd post i see from you you have a new pair of canspost #4465 of 635611/16/12 at 2:24pmpost #4466 of 635611/16/12 at 2:29pmpost #4467 of 635611/16/12 at 4:33pmpost #4468 of 635611/16/12 at 8:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by linglingjr
Lololol dude you haven't heard a good sounding keyboard until you use a mechanical keyboard. Lol It's like going from 128kbps files on an ipod with ibuds to electrostats with a cd player that cost more than your car.
I've got a razor black widow ultimate and it sounds so much more satisfying then all the normal crappy membrane keyboards
ERRR wrong, A Razor Keyboard is like 320kbs with Akg701, where as a Zoewi, or a Ducky THOSE sounds like 24bit lossless out of some Eletro Stats ;3 just kidding,
You know your an audiophile when RUN THROUGH A MALL, to get your DAP so you can Demo a new pair of cans, and when demo'ing said cans... you use the Stores PC to charge your Amp cuz it died 10 mins before hand xD... then 10mins later you demo said cans with said amp and of course all the customers are looking at you bizzarely!post #4469 of 635611/16/12 at 8:08pmpost #4470 of 635611/16/12 at 10:28pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 1 minute ago
- › Starter Tube AMPs 2 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: 25 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Headphone comparison: Sennheiser HD 600, HD 700, HD 800, HD 25-1,... 5 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 7 minutes ago
- › Sound Waveaudiophile Meet in Jakarta 22 April 2015 7 minutes ago
- › TDK neo:n 3 TH-NEC300 like new 8 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DreamKing
- › Riva TurboX High Performance Premium Mobile Bluetooth Speaker (Black) by twister6
- › Ray Samuels Emmeline "The Black Bird" SR-71A Portable... by Stereocilia
- › Aurorasound HEADA Balanced Headphone Amplifier by Currawong
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by bearcat1986
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V3 by YoYo JoKeR
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by DJScope
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 by MrJohnny
- › Shure SE112m+-GR Sound Isolating Earphones with Remote + Microphone... by pformagg
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by Luckbad
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2