Does this mean that speakers are also mind-control devices, designed to influence the masses?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
INTRODUCTION I have received FiiO DK1 directly from FiiO company in exchange for my honest opinion (as you will surely find out soon). BACKGROUND This will be short, since you don't...
I do like this headphone quite a bit although I'll be the first to say that I have a soft spot for Beyer phones being my first taste of the audiophile world. This is a review of a...
When I was a child in the '80s, one of my neighbour's kids, a gloriously goofy-looking guy of the era, was always out on his driveway fixing his motorbikes, then later, his car, a vintage Ford V8....
"In a cold world of flagships, the LCD-4 gives me the warmth I have been asking for." -Probably someone...
This review is for someone looking for a good pair of in-ear headphones after using over-ear phones; that's the situation where I am coming from at least, as I have been using Sennheiser's HD598...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 298post #4456 of 635611/16/12 at 12:46am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4457 of 635611/16/12 at 12:51ampost #4458 of 635611/16/12 at 7:36ampost #4459 of 635611/16/12 at 8:35am
When you've always preferred circcumaural, but then a supraaural headphone comes along and absolutely trounces your best circcumaural and think to yourself "Has my entire life been a lie?!"post #4460 of 635611/16/12 at 8:48amQuote:Originally Posted by takato14
I have kissed my headphones before. I have also given them compliments on how well they performed after taking them off for the night. I have even given one pair a hug.
Please tell me I'm not just weird and others have done things like this >__________________________>
Kissed them? No.
Complimented them? A couple times.
Caressed them? A lot.post #4461 of 635611/16/12 at 8:54ampost #4462 of 635611/16/12 at 9:09ampost #4463 of 635611/16/12 at 9:14ampost #4464 of 635611/16/12 at 11:24amQuote:
Man you must have a crazy budget, every 3rd post i see from you you have a new pair of canspost #4465 of 635611/16/12 at 2:24pmpost #4466 of 635611/16/12 at 2:29pmpost #4467 of 635611/16/12 at 4:33pmpost #4468 of 635611/16/12 at 8:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by linglingjr
Lololol dude you haven't heard a good sounding keyboard until you use a mechanical keyboard. Lol It's like going from 128kbps files on an ipod with ibuds to electrostats with a cd player that cost more than your car.
I've got a razor black widow ultimate and it sounds so much more satisfying then all the normal crappy membrane keyboards
ERRR wrong, A Razor Keyboard is like 320kbs with Akg701, where as a Zoewi, or a Ducky THOSE sounds like 24bit lossless out of some Eletro Stats ;3 just kidding,
You know your an audiophile when RUN THROUGH A MALL, to get your DAP so you can Demo a new pair of cans, and when demo'ing said cans... you use the Stores PC to charge your Amp cuz it died 10 mins before hand xD... then 10mins later you demo said cans with said amp and of course all the customers are looking at you bizzarely!post #4469 of 635611/16/12 at 8:08pmpost #4470 of 635611/16/12 at 10:28pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 1 minute ago
- › Echobox: The Unveiling @ CES 2015 1 minute ago
- › ☯️ Cavalli Audio presents The Source AV’s Summer Series 2016 2 minutes ago
- › moving from Windows to Mac, is iTunes at all realistic for... 4 minutes ago
- › iCAN micro SE – (thanks to Meze - you guys are great!) Things are... 5 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 7 minutes ago
- › Stock HiFiMAN HE-6 with 2 extra cables (negotiable price) 10 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 12 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 14 minutes ago
- › FiiO Multifunction Dock (DK1) by OSiRiSsk
- › beyerdynamic DT 1770 PRO Studio Headphones by Soundsgoodtome
- › Chord DAVE by Currawong
- › Audeze LCD-4 by Dillan
- › Sennheiser IE80 by AnssiRai
- › Effect Audio Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable by sonickarma
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...