Does this mean that speakers are also mind-control devices, designed to influence the masses?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Is being a Jack of all trades and Master of none really a bad thing? Firstly thank you to RHA and Lin0003 for organizing the tour of the T10i as this was one IEM I was...
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 298post #4456 of 635611/16/12 at 12:46am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4457 of 635611/16/12 at 12:51amYou know you're an audiophile when you set up all your headphones in a nice row and listen to each one with a certain song just to be sure its the right one for the job, then at the end of it all you decide it wasn't enough and do it all over again with a new song.post #4458 of 635611/16/12 at 7:36ampost #4459 of 635611/16/12 at 8:35am
When you've always preferred circcumaural, but then a supraaural headphone comes along and absolutely trounces your best circcumaural and think to yourself "Has my entire life been a lie?!"post #4460 of 635611/16/12 at 8:48amQuote:Originally Posted by takato14
I have kissed my headphones before. I have also given them compliments on how well they performed after taking them off for the night. I have even given one pair a hug.
Please tell me I'm not just weird and others have done things like this >__________________________>
Kissed them? No.
Complimented them? A couple times.
Caressed them? A lot.post #4461 of 635611/16/12 at 8:54ampost #4462 of 635611/16/12 at 9:09ampost #4463 of 635611/16/12 at 9:14ampost #4464 of 635611/16/12 at 11:24amQuote:
Man you must have a crazy budget, every 3rd post i see from you you have a new pair of canspost #4465 of 635611/16/12 at 2:24pmpost #4466 of 635611/16/12 at 2:29pmpost #4467 of 635611/16/12 at 4:33pmpost #4468 of 635611/16/12 at 8:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by linglingjr
Lololol dude you haven't heard a good sounding keyboard until you use a mechanical keyboard. Lol It's like going from 128kbps files on an ipod with ibuds to electrostats with a cd player that cost more than your car.
I've got a razor black widow ultimate and it sounds so much more satisfying then all the normal crappy membrane keyboards
ERRR wrong, A Razor Keyboard is like 320kbs with Akg701, where as a Zoewi, or a Ducky THOSE sounds like 24bit lossless out of some Eletro Stats ;3 just kidding,
You know your an audiophile when RUN THROUGH A MALL, to get your DAP so you can Demo a new pair of cans, and when demo'ing said cans... you use the Stores PC to charge your Amp cuz it died 10 mins before hand xD... then 10mins later you demo said cans with said amp and of course all the customers are looking at you bizzarely!post #4469 of 635611/16/12 at 8:08pmpost #4470 of 635611/16/12 at 10:28pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Earwerkz Legend R vs Noble K10 Brief Review (and 19 others,... 54 seconds ago
- › [REVIEW] HifiMan RE400 ‘Waterline’ – The New Reference 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex T50RP Incremental Mods and Measurements 3 minutes ago
- › $500 desktop setup? 3 minutes ago
- › DT990 Pro Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › ALO Pan Am desktop/portable headphone amp/DAC: Impressions and Reviews 7 minutes ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Thread! 7 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 8 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 8 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by gikigill
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)