When you wish this was the case so you could see which of the flagships you want to aim for as a dream rig...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My first introduction to Bluetooth earphones came with the Brainwavz Blu-100, and whilst...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 292post #4366 of 635611/12/12 at 11:10pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4367 of 635611/12/12 at 11:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by miceblueQuote:
God those things are ugly, what the hell was the designer smoking?post #4368 of 635611/12/12 at 11:19pmpost #4369 of 635611/13/12 at 3:01am
You know you're an audiophile when you change your entire music genres or library because the headphone that you bought doesn't fit the headphone that you bought.
After I bought HD650, I listen a lot of instrumental music (piano/guitar and others) on my playlist recently, and 80s/90s pop/rock, because the current pop music sucks. I think this change as a positive change for me. These music are now much relaxed and enjoyable.
Edited by haquocdung - 11/13/12 at 3:04ampost #4370 of 635611/13/12 at 3:25amQuote:
When your dream rig is within grasp... Only a few dollars short.post #4371 of 635611/13/12 at 3:28ampost #4372 of 635611/13/12 at 7:22ampost #4373 of 635611/13/12 at 7:29ampost #4374 of 635611/13/12 at 7:29amYou know you're an audiophile when you listen to music and comment on and on about how terrible the audio is until you realize you haven't plugged in your cans to the DAP and its playing thu built in speakers.post #4375 of 635611/13/12 at 7:32ampost #4376 of 635611/13/12 at 11:44am
Here's the real truth... you know your an audiophile when Head-Fi is no longer enough! But when you start seeking other opinions in addition to our lovely community <3 (NwAvGuy got to me xD) Still Love you guys but I need to boraden my scope ;3post #4377 of 635611/13/12 at 1:03pmpost #4378 of 635611/13/12 at 1:48pmpost #4379 of 635611/13/12 at 1:53pmpost #4380 of 635611/13/12 at 2:14pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › S.O.S. (Save on Schiit) 4 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 20 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 58 seconds ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 3 minutes ago
- › Nashua, New Hampshire Meet: Decemeber 5th, 2015 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2