When you wish this was the case so you could see which of the flagships you want to aim for as a dream rig...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Soundmagic E80 was purchased by me from Penon Audio. I’m not in any way affiliated with Penon Audio or Soundmagic. The price was $69 when I bought them and this is where I ordered them...
(note: pictures included are not mine, I grabbed them from the net to make the article easier to read) I've had these for well over a year and used them at least 5 days-a-week during that...
Many thanks to Brooko for arranging this tour unit Pros: External Playlists: Pretty much my number one priority after sound, this took some fiddling to get working from my Mac/iTunes but I...
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 292post #4366 of 635611/12/12 at 11:10pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4367 of 635611/12/12 at 11:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by miceblueQuote:
God those things are ugly, what the hell was the designer smoking?post #4368 of 635611/12/12 at 11:19pmpost #4369 of 635611/13/12 at 3:01am
You know you're an audiophile when you change your entire music genres or library because the headphone that you bought doesn't fit the headphone that you bought.
After I bought HD650, I listen a lot of instrumental music (piano/guitar and others) on my playlist recently, and 80s/90s pop/rock, because the current pop music sucks. I think this change as a positive change for me. These music are now much relaxed and enjoyable.
Edited by haquocdung - 11/13/12 at 3:04ampost #4370 of 635611/13/12 at 3:25amQuote:
When your dream rig is within grasp... Only a few dollars short.post #4371 of 635611/13/12 at 3:28ampost #4372 of 635611/13/12 at 7:22ampost #4373 of 635611/13/12 at 7:29ampost #4374 of 635611/13/12 at 7:29amYou know you're an audiophile when you listen to music and comment on and on about how terrible the audio is until you realize you haven't plugged in your cans to the DAP and its playing thu built in speakers.post #4375 of 635611/13/12 at 7:32ampost #4376 of 635611/13/12 at 11:44am
Here's the real truth... you know your an audiophile when Head-Fi is no longer enough! But when you start seeking other opinions in addition to our lovely community <3 (NwAvGuy got to me xD) Still Love you guys but I need to boraden my scope ;3post #4377 of 635611/13/12 at 1:03pmpost #4378 of 635611/13/12 at 1:48pmpost #4379 of 635611/13/12 at 1:53pmpost #4380 of 635611/13/12 at 2:14pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 59 seconds ago
- › Music City Meet, 4th Edition -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2015... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 3 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Spring 2015 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 9 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 2nd Generation Australasian Tour(s) 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD518 HD558 HD598 Support Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic E10S Replacement Tips help 11 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 12 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 13 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3