When you wish this was the case so you could see which of the flagships you want to aim for as a dream rig...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
In the audio world, nobody can say we don’t have a tonne of choice available to us. Some audition and audition gear with slight differences to find the piece that truly stands out to them....
A good sounding inexpensive product. As of my late work has pushed me to have to work at many hours at once on writing Visual Novels, I began asking myself if there is a buds solution that...
I just sell my Yamaha EPH-100, so before I forget how they sound I will write a little review here. My attempt for this micro driver earphones was BIG, especially because of the praise I found...
The PMV A-01 was sent to me from PMV by the help on Penon Audio. Thank you to both for let me try them out! The price at the time of this review was $69. The PMV A-1 is available from the Penon...
Cayin have always intrigued me, their approach to portable audio isn't about sound quality alone, far from. Their designs are some of the most unique...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 292post #4366 of 635611/12/12 at 11:10pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4367 of 635611/12/12 at 11:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by miceblueQuote:
God those things are ugly, what the hell was the designer smoking?post #4368 of 635611/12/12 at 11:19pmpost #4369 of 635611/13/12 at 3:01am
You know you're an audiophile when you change your entire music genres or library because the headphone that you bought doesn't fit the headphone that you bought.
After I bought HD650, I listen a lot of instrumental music (piano/guitar and others) on my playlist recently, and 80s/90s pop/rock, because the current pop music sucks. I think this change as a positive change for me. These music are now much relaxed and enjoyable.
Edited by haquocdung - 11/13/12 at 3:04ampost #4370 of 635611/13/12 at 3:25amQuote:
When your dream rig is within grasp... Only a few dollars short.post #4371 of 635611/13/12 at 3:28ampost #4372 of 635611/13/12 at 7:22ampost #4373 of 635611/13/12 at 7:29ampost #4374 of 635611/13/12 at 7:29ampost #4375 of 635611/13/12 at 7:32ampost #4376 of 635611/13/12 at 11:44am
Here's the real truth... you know your an audiophile when Head-Fi is no longer enough! But when you start seeking other opinions in addition to our lovely community <3 (NwAvGuy got to me xD) Still Love you guys but I need to boraden my scope ;3post #4377 of 635611/13/12 at 1:03pmpost #4378 of 635611/13/12 at 1:48pmpost #4379 of 635611/13/12 at 1:53pmpost #4380 of 635611/13/12 at 2:14pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Stax Thread III 6 seconds ago
- › Aune M2 7 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 18 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › New Etymotic ER-4S 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Aornic
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Dobrescu George
- › Yamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphones by Nymphonomaniac
- › PMV A-01 HYBIRD IEM by peter123
- › Cayin N5 DSD Lossless Music Player by H20Fidelity
- › Campfire Audio Orion by piksnz
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by Asr
- › 1MORE EO323 Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by leesure
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by Bighappy
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Yubacore
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse