When you wish this was the case so you could see which of the flagships you want to aim for as a dream rig...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 292post #4366 of 635611/12/12 at 11:10pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4367 of 635611/12/12 at 11:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by miceblueQuote:
God those things are ugly, what the hell was the designer smoking?post #4368 of 635611/12/12 at 11:19pmpost #4369 of 635611/13/12 at 3:01am
You know you're an audiophile when you change your entire music genres or library because the headphone that you bought doesn't fit the headphone that you bought.
After I bought HD650, I listen a lot of instrumental music (piano/guitar and others) on my playlist recently, and 80s/90s pop/rock, because the current pop music sucks. I think this change as a positive change for me. These music are now much relaxed and enjoyable.
Edited by haquocdung - 11/13/12 at 3:04ampost #4370 of 635611/13/12 at 3:25amQuote:
When your dream rig is within grasp... Only a few dollars short.post #4371 of 635611/13/12 at 3:28ampost #4372 of 635611/13/12 at 7:22ampost #4373 of 635611/13/12 at 7:29ampost #4374 of 635611/13/12 at 7:29amYou know you're an audiophile when you listen to music and comment on and on about how terrible the audio is until you realize you haven't plugged in your cans to the DAP and its playing thu built in speakers.post #4375 of 635611/13/12 at 7:32ampost #4376 of 635611/13/12 at 11:44am
Here's the real truth... you know your an audiophile when Head-Fi is no longer enough! But when you start seeking other opinions in addition to our lovely community <3 (NwAvGuy got to me xD) Still Love you guys but I need to boraden my scope ;3post #4377 of 635611/13/12 at 1:03pmpost #4378 of 635611/13/12 at 1:48pmpost #4379 of 635611/13/12 at 1:53pmpost #4380 of 635611/13/12 at 2:14pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 seconds ago
- › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. 6 seconds ago
- › post your grado mods.... 1 minute ago
- › Any other kid head-fiers? 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW - HiFiMan HE-560 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Stock... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › DAC + AMP Combo For Newbies? 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i and RS1e side by side - Pictures! 5 minutes ago
- › SONY MA900 NEED TO SELL QUICK 6 minutes ago
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)