When you wish this was the case so you could see which of the flagships you want to aim for as a dream rig...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Deep, Dark but not Handsome?! Disclaimer Firstly, I would like to thank Pandora for sending these to me for the purpose of this review. All impressions will be made from an objective...
Even at their current $89 price, I consider the Klipsch R6s an excellent value. They are fundamentally honest about what you put into them. Although they reveal a great deal about each recording,...
With my head laid back, eyes closed, and feet tapping to the beat, I can’t help but be thankful for some of the audio equipment that I have. Thankfully, Justin Weber, owner of Ampsandsound,...
Acknowledgment It’s always a privilege to check out new gear in exchange for your honest opinion. Thanks, iFi, for letting me in on this particular party. I’ve been borrowing this unit...
Introduction I have recently had the good fortune to review 1More’s excellent Triple Driver 1001 In Ear Monitors and their MK802 Bluetooth full-sized headphone and was left extremely impressed...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 292post #4366 of 635611/12/12 at 11:10pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4367 of 635611/12/12 at 11:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by miceblueQuote:
God those things are ugly, what the hell was the designer smoking?post #4368 of 635611/12/12 at 11:19pmpost #4369 of 635611/13/12 at 3:01am
You know you're an audiophile when you change your entire music genres or library because the headphone that you bought doesn't fit the headphone that you bought.
After I bought HD650, I listen a lot of instrumental music (piano/guitar and others) on my playlist recently, and 80s/90s pop/rock, because the current pop music sucks. I think this change as a positive change for me. These music are now much relaxed and enjoyable.
Edited by haquocdung - 11/13/12 at 3:04ampost #4370 of 635611/13/12 at 3:25amQuote:
When your dream rig is within grasp... Only a few dollars short.post #4371 of 635611/13/12 at 3:28ampost #4372 of 635611/13/12 at 7:22ampost #4373 of 635611/13/12 at 7:29ampost #4374 of 635611/13/12 at 7:29ampost #4375 of 635611/13/12 at 7:32ampost #4376 of 635611/13/12 at 11:44am
Here's the real truth... you know your an audiophile when Head-Fi is no longer enough! But when you start seeking other opinions in addition to our lovely community <3 (NwAvGuy got to me xD) Still Love you guys but I need to boraden my scope ;3post #4377 of 635611/13/12 at 1:03pmpost #4378 of 635611/13/12 at 1:48pmpost #4379 of 635611/13/12 at 1:53pmpost #4380 of 635611/13/12 at 2:14pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 seconds ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 12 seconds ago
- › FS: Burson Soloist 19 seconds ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › 64 Audio | apex | tia - NEW Products + Flagship Upgrade Program! 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio A5 thread: an upgrade of E12A, MUSES02+LME49600, 800mW,... 3 minutes ago
- › Does Amazon ban for excessive returns? 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone by 1mctous
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by Smazz
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD Black Label by glassmonkey
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by Peddler
- › iFi Audio iEMatch Headphone Travel Accessory by Hisoundfi
- › Soundaware Esther by ambchang
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Hisoundfi
- › HiFiMAN Edition S by Aornic
- › Accutone Taurus by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear