Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › You know you're an audiophile when...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 291  

post #4351 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

When you freak out that theres a place called AudioHigh close to you where you can audition many hi-fi headphones!biggrin.gif

Lucky, ive only found one store so far where i live, they have some grados and Q701 but thats about it, q's arent amped either

post #4352 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by dscythe View Post

Lucky, ive only found one store so far where i live, they have some grados and Q701 but thats about it, q's arent amped either
They have HD800's! They better be amped when I go next weekend.
post #4353 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

When you freak out that theres a place called AudioHigh close to you where you can audition many hi-fi headphones!biggrin.gif

Agreed, I found a similar shop nearby where I live and have been happy ever since.

They even had a HD800 + Rocoo-P offer going on, also they say they'll get me 2 Senn IE800s when they come out tongue.gif


You know you're an audiophile when the thought of auditioning new headphones excites you,
post #4354 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post


Agreed, I found a similar shop nearby where I live and have been happy ever since.
They even had a HD800 + Rocoo-P offer going on, also they say they'll get me 2 Senn IE800s when they come out tongue.gif
You know you're an audiophile when the thought of auditioning new headphones excites you,

The thought of auditioning headphones makes me ecstatic!tongue.gif

post #4355 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post

 

In relation to this

 

When your wedding rings are a pair of matching headphones.

 

Don't think that's a true story, but who knows?

... I can totally make that a true story :3. But it's a great though! Two Audio Philes getting married, although it would proably just end in For Closure and Home less ness xD, Since there would be no one to encourage them to pay the bills first b4 they buy that awesome new Tube Amp they just found lol

 

You know your an audiophile when Saving up for Tubes Amps take priority of buying College Books [my amp fund is INFINIETELY larger than my book fund... an that's becuase le book fund is 0 xD] 

post #4356 of 6356
When you type "H" on the browser to check hotmail but it automatically directs you to head-fi
post #4357 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golila3 View Post

When you type "H" on the browser to check hotmail but it automatically directs you to head-fi

xD that's awesome man, nice

post #4358 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golila3 View Post

When you type "H" on the browser to check hotmail but it automatically directs you to head-fi

when 'h' is the first button you press on your keyboardtongue.gif

post #4359 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

xD that's awesome man, nice

 

The worst part is that once I here, my hotmail will not be checked in the next half hour
post #4360 of 6356

When just after the Linn LP12 has been upgraded to Lingo/Cirkus/Trampolin, I'm planning to send out the Keith Monks machine for a rebuild.

post #4361 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

... I can totally make that a true story :3. But it's a great though! Two Audio Philes getting married, although it would proably just end in For Closure and Home less ness xD, Since there would be no one to encourage them to pay the bills first b4 they buy that awesome new Tube Amp they just found lol

 

You know your an audiophile when Saving up for Tubes Amps take priority of buying College Books [my amp fund is INFINIETELY larger than my book fund... an that's becuase le book fund is 0 xD] 

textbooks are usually a waste of money, tube amps on the other hand, now those arent evil_smiley.gif

post #4362 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by dscythe View Post

textbooks are usually a waste of money, tube amps on the other hand, now those arent evil_smiley.gif

Exactly man! You know your an audiophile when Standard BGMS are insufficent and you have to supply your own Back Ground music when you game :D [Pc and FooBar ftw!] 

post #4363 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post

 

In relation to this

 

When your wedding rings are a pair of matching headphones.

 

Don't think that's a true story, but who knows?


...when you're too cheap to afford a decent engagement ring and instead buy a pair of "earrings" and/or "tiara". I would laugh so hard if that actually happened.

post #4364 of 6356

Audiophiles goes for monster ? I thought earring would mean some expensive CIEM

post #4365 of 6356
You KNOW you're an audiophile.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › You know you're an audiophile when...