lol no YOU are the audiophile and your son is extremely lucky.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I barely used them... got one pair and a few months later the left earpiece started cutting sound. The retail shop opened them and did a messy job, were working and then stopped. Got a 2nd pair,...
Wow...these cans seem to generate a lot of passion! Mr. Tech Agent's review below is a pretty tough act to follow, but I will try. 1st a quote from the literature that comes with the HD 650's:...
Final Audio Adagio III Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/744122/final-audio-adagio-iii-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Oh god,...
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 287post #4291 of 635611/8/12 at 3:50pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4292 of 635611/8/12 at 5:00pm
When you refuse to vaccum your bedrooms because the noise level of the vaccum can damage your hearing.
Seriously, with that thing 4 feet from you the level can get up to like 80 dB :/
Edited by takato14 - 11/8/12 at 5:02pmpost #4293 of 635611/8/12 at 5:02pmpost #4294 of 635611/8/12 at 5:09pmQuote:
Yeah, I thought about that too late... and yeah I'm lazy <3post #4295 of 635611/8/12 at 5:45pm
When you realize that you see 90% of your facebook friends in person at least once a week and would rather communicate in person, and all these great people on Head-Fi are hundreds or thousands of miles away, so you go on Head-Fi more often than Facebook.
Note: I know I don't have that many facebook friends, you don't have to post this fact.
Another note: just realized this doesn't really make you an audiophile.
When you stop listening to music while doing homework because you keep zoning out to your music
Edited by milligan - 11/8/12 at 5:50pmpost #4296 of 635611/8/12 at 9:22pmpost #4297 of 635611/8/12 at 9:31pmpost #4298 of 635611/8/12 at 10:06pmpost #4299 of 635611/8/12 at 10:32pmpost #4300 of 635611/8/12 at 11:49pmpost #4301 of 635611/9/12 at 12:16ampost #4302 of 635611/9/12 at 3:19ampost #4303 of 635611/9/12 at 3:56ampost #4304 of 635611/9/12 at 5:24am
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Philips Fidelio X2 : A Review by Baycode 29 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › HE-500, LCD2, D5000, DT770, SR80, on a speaker amp (Emotiva mini-X... 2 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 3 minutes ago
- › Which headphones to try? 3 minutes ago
- › Upgrade help please. 4 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 4 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 5 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 6 minutes ago
- › Amp/dac for disappointed HD800 owner 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by damianmb
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Willy 2 Streams
- › Final Audio Design Adagio III by mark2410
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)