lol no YOU are the audiophile and your son is extremely lucky.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
A little bit about me: So I am Neil. a normal music loving lad who works here in Japan. I commute everyday, and I am always searching for the best value for my music needs. I currently use the...
I tested these headphones and was not very impressed with them. The price was very high for a used pair of headphones and it did not seem to compete well with other brands at lower price points....
[[SPOILER]] Disclaimer: The CL1 were provided to me as a part of the North American Review Tour by RHA. I have been given 10 days to listen to and then write a review where I will pass them along...
SPECS: No written spec was found for the UMI-BTA9 WHERE TO BUY / COST: http://amzn.to/2h6jhkA $69.99 new ( often heavily discounted down to $25 or less ) OVERVIEW Happy...
RHA CL750 – initial impressions Reid Heath Audio are a Scotland-based manufacturer who will be familiar to iFans, with their T10i and T20i all-metal IEMs being prominently displayed in...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 287post #4291 of 635611/8/12 at 3:50pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4292 of 635611/8/12 at 5:00pm
When you refuse to vaccum your bedrooms because the noise level of the vaccum can damage your hearing.
Seriously, with that thing 4 feet from you the level can get up to like 80 dB :/
Edited by takato14 - 11/8/12 at 5:02pmpost #4293 of 635611/8/12 at 5:02pmpost #4294 of 635611/8/12 at 5:09pmQuote:
Yeah, I thought about that too late... and yeah I'm lazy <3post #4295 of 635611/8/12 at 5:45pm
When you realize that you see 90% of your facebook friends in person at least once a week and would rather communicate in person, and all these great people on Head-Fi are hundreds or thousands of miles away, so you go on Head-Fi more often than Facebook.
Note: I know I don't have that many facebook friends, you don't have to post this fact.
Another note: just realized this doesn't really make you an audiophile.
When you stop listening to music while doing homework because you keep zoning out to your music
Edited by milligan - 11/8/12 at 5:50pmpost #4296 of 635611/8/12 at 9:22pmpost #4297 of 635611/8/12 at 9:31pmpost #4298 of 635611/8/12 at 10:06pmpost #4299 of 635611/8/12 at 10:32pmpost #4300 of 635611/8/12 at 11:49pmpost #4301 of 635611/9/12 at 12:16ampost #4302 of 635611/9/12 at 3:19ampost #4303 of 635611/9/12 at 3:56ampost #4304 of 635611/9/12 at 5:24am
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 40 seconds ago
- › opinons on power conditioners and regenerators ? 50 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser GSX 1000 / 1200 Impressions 58 seconds ago
- › Onkyo DP-X11 upcoming | Dual Dac | Balanced | Phone capable DAP maybe 1 minute ago
- › Official X1 2nd gen stable firmware discussion thread--FW1.5.6 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA Forza Series: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 2 minutes ago
- › The Pono Player Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iCAN SE amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › Open Back Headphones for gaming 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear