lol no YOU are the audiophile and your son is extremely lucky.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time this review was written the iBasso D14 Bushmaster DAC/Amplifier was for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to iBasso’s product page display, and also a listing on Penon...
I've owned this for about 6 months when I bought it direct from China. As a 68 year old it took me back to a time when I used to go to live concerts. But there were hidden costs involved. Firstly...
I`ve had the ATH-A900 LTD in 10 years and they still play very well indeed! I checked out the sound quality this week against the best they had in our local hi-fi store and the ones I heard wasn`t...
BRIEF SUMMARY The HD800 has always been my goal ever since I started on my audio journey 5 years ago, but I was into portable audio back then and the price of the HD800 were fairly expensive so...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 287post #4291 of 635611/8/12 at 3:50pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4292 of 635611/8/12 at 5:00pm
When you refuse to vaccum your bedrooms because the noise level of the vaccum can damage your hearing.
Seriously, with that thing 4 feet from you the level can get up to like 80 dB :/
Edited by takato14 - 11/8/12 at 5:02pmpost #4293 of 635611/8/12 at 5:02pmpost #4294 of 635611/8/12 at 5:09pmQuote:
Yeah, I thought about that too late... and yeah I'm lazy <3post #4295 of 635611/8/12 at 5:45pm
When you realize that you see 90% of your facebook friends in person at least once a week and would rather communicate in person, and all these great people on Head-Fi are hundreds or thousands of miles away, so you go on Head-Fi more often than Facebook.
Note: I know I don't have that many facebook friends, you don't have to post this fact.
Another note: just realized this doesn't really make you an audiophile.
When you stop listening to music while doing homework because you keep zoning out to your music
Edited by milligan - 11/8/12 at 5:50pmpost #4296 of 635611/8/12 at 9:22pmpost #4297 of 635611/8/12 at 9:31pmpost #4298 of 635611/8/12 at 10:06pmpost #4299 of 635611/8/12 at 10:32pmpost #4300 of 635611/8/12 at 11:49pmpost #4301 of 635611/9/12 at 12:16ampost #4302 of 635611/9/12 at 3:19ampost #4303 of 635611/9/12 at 3:56ampost #4304 of 635611/9/12 at 5:24am
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Astell&Kern AK T8iE MkⅡ(Impressions and discussions thread) 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 2 minutes ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 2 minutes ago
- › HD800S New < 2 hrs with norne draug v2 cable 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 3 minutes ago
- › Twister6 Audio REVIEW index - the past, the present, and the future 3 minutes ago
- › Chicago area headphone meet - August 13th 2016 - ChiUniFi 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...