lol no YOU are the audiophile and your son is extremely lucky.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 287post #4291 of 635611/8/12 at 3:50pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4292 of 635611/8/12 at 5:00pm
When you refuse to vaccum your bedrooms because the noise level of the vaccum can damage your hearing.
Seriously, with that thing 4 feet from you the level can get up to like 80 dB :/
Edited by takato14 - 11/8/12 at 5:02pmpost #4293 of 635611/8/12 at 5:02pmpost #4294 of 635611/8/12 at 5:09pmQuote:
Yeah, I thought about that too late... and yeah I'm lazy <3post #4295 of 635611/8/12 at 5:45pm
When you realize that you see 90% of your facebook friends in person at least once a week and would rather communicate in person, and all these great people on Head-Fi are hundreds or thousands of miles away, so you go on Head-Fi more often than Facebook.
Note: I know I don't have that many facebook friends, you don't have to post this fact.
Another note: just realized this doesn't really make you an audiophile.
When you stop listening to music while doing homework because you keep zoning out to your music
Edited by milligan - 11/8/12 at 5:50pmpost #4296 of 635611/8/12 at 9:22pmpost #4297 of 635611/8/12 at 9:31pmpost #4298 of 635611/8/12 at 10:06pmpost #4299 of 635611/8/12 at 10:32pmpost #4300 of 635611/8/12 at 11:49pmpost #4301 of 635611/9/12 at 12:16ampost #4302 of 635611/9/12 at 3:19ampost #4303 of 635611/9/12 at 3:56ampost #4304 of 635611/9/12 at 5:24am
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Mo-Fi Headphones from Blue Microphones: Multi-link, Amplified... 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Do hard drives sound different? 3 minutes ago
- › Automatic random wireless startgate for motorcross 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 4 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 7 minutes ago
- › Looking for smallest, least protruding IEM 8 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)