- 2,235 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. I can...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with review sample in exchange for my honest opinion....
An early welcome greeted me when I arrived in Los Angeles for the 2015 CanJam SoCal meet: A new pair of MrSpeakers headphones. Dan Clark, having spent many years modifying the inexpensive...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 281post #4201 of 635611/5/12 at 3:30amYou know you're an audiophile when you laugh at beats.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4202 of 635611/5/12 at 3:34amQuote:
That 25kHz+ your headphones are "supporting" is probably at a much much lower sound pressure level compared to the rest of the frequencies anywaypost #4203 of 635611/5/12 at 5:50amQuote:
Haha. Or when your friends mistake your amplifier for a pocket radio, since it's twice as big as your DAP.post #4204 of 635611/5/12 at 6:22ampost #4205 of 635611/5/12 at 6:32am
you know you are an audiophile when you stuff your pillows with acoustastuff to see if it has better sonic properties.
you cringe at the thought of people buying these crappy "soundlogic dynabass" headphones, which are absolutely terrible.post #4206 of 635611/5/12 at 8:16ampost #4207 of 635611/5/12 at 9:18ampost #4208 of 635611/5/12 at 9:28ampost #4209 of 635611/5/12 at 9:49am
When you're sitting in a crowded area with work to do and refuse a friends headphones because they're Skullcandy and you rather just be upset with yourself for not bringing your own headphones/IEM's.
I rather cringe at the world overhearing this group of girls talk about how they're sluts than borrow the headphones......should be an interesting day.
EDIT: I gave in......the girl pulled out $52 in single dollar bills from her bag and I couldn't handle hearing any more
Edited by kenman345 - 11/5/12 at 9:56ampost #4210 of 635611/5/12 at 10:29amQuote:
i can hear from 15hz to 21khz thank youpost #4211 of 635611/5/12 at 10:43ampost #4212 of 635611/5/12 at 10:49am
She started searching her bag for some juice for her vapor cigarette and started pulling out singles and then proceeded to count them after and was extremely loud the entire time.
EDIT: I was losing too much hope for the future of my generation listening to her. I had to seek out help. I'm at a university 24-hour free space area with desks.
Edited by kenman345 - 11/5/12 at 10:51ampost #4213 of 635611/5/12 at 10:51ampost #4214 of 635611/5/12 at 10:53am
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser HD25 Aluminium 25th anniversary edition review 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Livesoundwave showroom opening in Orlando,FL. 3 minutes ago
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 Review by mark2410 4 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 6 minutes ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 7 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 7 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 7 minutes ago
- › The GRADO SR-60 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Phiaton PS 210 BTNC Bluetooth 3.0 Active Noise Cancelling Stereo... by audionut44
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)