Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First, I would like to thank Shozy for sending me a pre-production model of the Zero in exchange for my honest opinion. My pre-production model arrived in a small package. Inside was the Zero...
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
INTRO:- Yup, I am back. This time around I have the Meelectronics M7P. This is an interesting piece of earphone. To be precise I had not seen one like this before. This one belongs to MEE...
Intro:- Yo yo… Back again with Rockjaw Audio Alfa genus V2. Rockjaw is not an unknown brand by any means, famous for their value for money earphones and are one of the few British brands in...
My review of Alfa genus V2 can be found here. http://www.head-fi.org/products/rock-jaw-alfa-genus-v2-earphones-with-in-line-mic-3x-tuning-filters/reviews/16322 Sorry for the wrong post.
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 281
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4202 of 635611/5/12 at 3:34amQuote:
That 25kHz+ your headphones are "supporting" is probably at a much much lower sound pressure level compared to the rest of the frequencies anywaypost #4203 of 635611/5/12 at 5:50amQuote:
Haha. Or when your friends mistake your amplifier for a pocket radio, since it's twice as big as your DAP.post #4204 of 635611/5/12 at 6:22ampost #4205 of 635611/5/12 at 6:32am
you know you are an audiophile when you stuff your pillows with acoustastuff to see if it has better sonic properties.
you cringe at the thought of people buying these crappy "soundlogic dynabass" headphones, which are absolutely terrible.post #4206 of 635611/5/12 at 8:16ampost #4207 of 635611/5/12 at 9:18ampost #4208 of 635611/5/12 at 9:28ampost #4209 of 635611/5/12 at 9:49am
When you're sitting in a crowded area with work to do and refuse a friends headphones because they're Skullcandy and you rather just be upset with yourself for not bringing your own headphones/IEM's.
I rather cringe at the world overhearing this group of girls talk about how they're sluts than borrow the headphones......should be an interesting day.
EDIT: I gave in......the girl pulled out $52 in single dollar bills from her bag and I couldn't handle hearing any more
Edited by kenman345 - 11/5/12 at 9:56ampost #4210 of 635611/5/12 at 10:29amQuote:
i can hear from 15hz to 21khz thank youpost #4211 of 635611/5/12 at 10:43ampost #4212 of 635611/5/12 at 10:49am
She started searching her bag for some juice for her vapor cigarette and started pulling out singles and then proceeded to count them after and was extremely loud the entire time.
EDIT: I was losing too much hope for the future of my generation listening to her. I had to seek out help. I'm at a university 24-hour free space area with desks.
Edited by kenman345 - 11/5/12 at 10:51ampost #4213 of 635611/5/12 at 10:51ampost #4214 of 635611/5/12 at 10:53am
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › FiiO Q5, Flagship DAC/Amp, an Dual DAC, USB/Optical/Coaxial/Line... 44 seconds ago
- › Whiplash Audio 2 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 3 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 3 minutes ago
- › π Audio - "Pai Audio" 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Top 20 Most Overrated Bands Of All Time 5 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 7 minutes ago
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by slowpickr
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...