Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
"In a cold world of flagships, the LCD-4 gives me the warmth I have been asking for." -Probably someone...
This review is for someone looking for a good pair of in-ear headphones after using over-ear phones; that's the situation where I am coming from at least, as I have been using Sennheiser's HD598...
I was excited to be approached by world famous cable artisan company 'Effect Audio' and asked me to provide a review of their recently released Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable. This cable is...
This is my second attempt at using a portable amp (I returned my Fiio E12A for this). That was a good decision. The Cayin C5 is an absolute powerhouse. It can power IEM's and earbuds...
Introduction/Disclaimer I was given this sample in exchange for my honest opinion and impressions. I would especially like to thank Kathryn for getting in touch for purpose of this review. I...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 281
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4202 of 635611/5/12 at 3:34amQuote:
That 25kHz+ your headphones are "supporting" is probably at a much much lower sound pressure level compared to the rest of the frequencies anywaypost #4203 of 635611/5/12 at 5:50amQuote:
Haha. Or when your friends mistake your amplifier for a pocket radio, since it's twice as big as your DAP.post #4204 of 635611/5/12 at 6:22ampost #4205 of 635611/5/12 at 6:32am
you know you are an audiophile when you stuff your pillows with acoustastuff to see if it has better sonic properties.
you cringe at the thought of people buying these crappy "soundlogic dynabass" headphones, which are absolutely terrible.post #4206 of 635611/5/12 at 8:16ampost #4207 of 635611/5/12 at 9:18ampost #4208 of 635611/5/12 at 9:28ampost #4209 of 635611/5/12 at 9:49am
When you're sitting in a crowded area with work to do and refuse a friends headphones because they're Skullcandy and you rather just be upset with yourself for not bringing your own headphones/IEM's.
I rather cringe at the world overhearing this group of girls talk about how they're sluts than borrow the headphones......should be an interesting day.
EDIT: I gave in......the girl pulled out $52 in single dollar bills from her bag and I couldn't handle hearing any more
Edited by kenman345 - 11/5/12 at 9:56ampost #4210 of 635611/5/12 at 10:29amQuote:
i can hear from 15hz to 21khz thank youpost #4211 of 635611/5/12 at 10:43ampost #4212 of 635611/5/12 at 10:49am
She started searching her bag for some juice for her vapor cigarette and started pulling out singles and then proceeded to count them after and was extremely loud the entire time.
EDIT: I was losing too much hope for the future of my generation listening to her. I had to seek out help. I'm at a university 24-hour free space area with desks.
Edited by kenman345 - 11/5/12 at 10:51ampost #4213 of 635611/5/12 at 10:51ampost #4214 of 635611/5/12 at 10:53am
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital... 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 4 minutes ago
- › A new member ! 5 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 6 minutes ago
- › JH Roxanne custom IEM fit issue or something else? 7 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 7 minutes ago
- › Simgot EN700 Impressions & Discussion Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Whiplash Audio 11 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 11 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 by Dillan
- › Sennheiser IE80 by AnssiRai
- › Effect Audio Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable by sonickarma
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by istirsin
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...