- 2,238 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Blackwood and Cherrywood side by side. Overall view of what this review consisted of. First of all, I’d like to thank Zach for supplying the Omni for this...
Everybody knows Sennheiser. They are doing great job at delivering good sound for all prices. I am doing this review with price factor in thought. First of all it is suprisingly detailed sounding...
Wow. There doesn’t seem to be a more appropriate way to word the beginning of this review, than to simply express my genuine surprise, and indeed – to a certain extent – admiration of the UMi Voix...
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
I got a pair of these new on Amazon about a month and a half ago. I thought they sounded great for a pair of closed on-ears, and were pretty decently comfortable to the point that listening to...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 281post #4201 of 635611/5/12 at 3:30amYou know you're an audiophile when you laugh at beats.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4202 of 635611/5/12 at 3:34amQuote:
That 25kHz+ your headphones are "supporting" is probably at a much much lower sound pressure level compared to the rest of the frequencies anywaypost #4203 of 635611/5/12 at 5:50amQuote:
Haha. Or when your friends mistake your amplifier for a pocket radio, since it's twice as big as your DAP.post #4204 of 635611/5/12 at 6:22ampost #4205 of 635611/5/12 at 6:32am
you know you are an audiophile when you stuff your pillows with acoustastuff to see if it has better sonic properties.
you cringe at the thought of people buying these crappy "soundlogic dynabass" headphones, which are absolutely terrible.post #4206 of 635611/5/12 at 8:16ampost #4207 of 635611/5/12 at 9:18ampost #4208 of 635611/5/12 at 9:28ampost #4209 of 635611/5/12 at 9:49am
When you're sitting in a crowded area with work to do and refuse a friends headphones because they're Skullcandy and you rather just be upset with yourself for not bringing your own headphones/IEM's.
I rather cringe at the world overhearing this group of girls talk about how they're sluts than borrow the headphones......should be an interesting day.
EDIT: I gave in......the girl pulled out $52 in single dollar bills from her bag and I couldn't handle hearing any more
Edited by kenman345 - 11/5/12 at 9:56ampost #4210 of 635611/5/12 at 10:29amQuote:
i can hear from 15hz to 21khz thank youpost #4211 of 635611/5/12 at 10:43ampost #4212 of 635611/5/12 at 10:49am
She started searching her bag for some juice for her vapor cigarette and started pulling out singles and then proceeded to count them after and was extremely loud the entire time.
EDIT: I was losing too much hope for the future of my generation listening to her. I had to seek out help. I'm at a university 24-hour free space area with desks.
Edited by kenman345 - 11/5/12 at 10:51ampost #4213 of 635611/5/12 at 10:51ampost #4214 of 635611/5/12 at 10:53am
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New iBasso Portable Amp/DAC: iBasso D14 "Bushmaster" 25 seconds ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-A900Ti Headphones 27 seconds ago
- › New Sony high-end DSD gear, including a USB DAC 1 minute ago
- › Roland RH-300 impressions 1 minute ago
- › Great news for rooted android users--Viper4Android 2 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 3 minutes ago
- › Instructions regarding the installation of USB DAC driver on the... 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Did Headphone Bar just scam me? 5 minutes ago
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by Jjacq
- › Sennheiser - Sennheiser CX 200 Street II by Gonomon
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3