Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › You know you're an audiophile when...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 273  

post #4081 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by William007 View Post


Try to find 10 different ones smily_headphones1.gif

Genius,Sonic Gear,Wicked Audio,Final Audio,Jays,Hippo,AIAIAI,Noontec,Razer,Steelseriesbiggrin.gif

add on: Parrot,Logitech,Alessandro,Hifiman


Edited by streetdragon - 10/31/12 at 2:48am
post #4082 of 6356

You know you're an audiophile when all your bass are belong to us.

post #4083 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post

You know you're an audiophile when all your bass are belong to us.

Thank you good sir.
I couldn't have asked for a better morning
post #4084 of 6356

when your at a nice restaurant (possibly on a date) and they have good speakers, you phase out listening to the muic almost ignoring the other person for a bit lol.

post #4085 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGriff0400 View Post

when your at a nice restaurant (possibly on a date) and they have good speakers, you phase out listening to the muic almost ignoring the other person for a bit lol.

What restaurant was this? =/
So far the only place I've been that had nice speakers was the National Bank Hall in the South Shore here in Montreal.
All the other places I've been, whether they be restaurants, concert halls or whatnot had horrible speakers ~.~
post #4086 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by GL1TCH3D View Post


Thank you good sir.
I couldn't have asked for a better morning

Yer welcome.

 

You know you're an audiophile when you have to buy a 2 terabyte portable hard drive to bring your music with you wherever you are.

post #4087 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post

Yer welcome.

You know you're an audiophile when you have to buy a 2 terabyte portable hard drive to bring your music with you wherever you are.

did you actually? o.o
I just use my ipod classic. 120gb of space if enough to store enough wav music for a while.
post #4088 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by GL1TCH3D View Post


did you actually? o.o
I just use my ipod classic. 120gb of space if enough to store enough wav music for a while.

 

Honestly?

 

I bought two of them.

 

Also, you know you're an audiophile when you re-rip all your CDs into Lossless format even if you have around 25,000 songs in mp3 and AAC format at home.

post #4089 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post

Honestly?

I bought two of them.

Also, you know you're an audiophile when you re-rip all your CDs into Lossless format even if you have around 25,000 songs in mp3 and AAC format at home.

See, that second one I completely understand. But for portable use I couldn't be bothered to bring more than 120gb on a daily basis.
If I'm going to a friend's house I'd consider bringing my 3tb drive with me but that's different.
post #4090 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by GL1TCH3D View Post


See, that second one I completely understand. But for portable use I couldn't be bothered to bring more than 120gb on a daily basis.
If I'm going to a friend's house I'd consider bringing my 3tb drive with me but that's different.

Well it only does need a USB cable... xD

post #4091 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post

Well it only does need a USB cable... xD

I know. My 3tb needs an outlet which can get annoying at times.

But for going to someone's house it should be relatively easy to plug it in. I guess I don't really see the need to bring portable HDDs with me on the go since I rarely interact with devices that even have USB during the day (except for my tablet which just has subpar sound anyway)
post #4092 of 6356

Hey guys you all forgot a very, very popular and well known brand...

 

I really, really, really, REALLY ADVICE YOU NOT TO CLICK THIS...... REALLY! (Click to show)

Monster Cable

post #4093 of 6356

You know you're an audiophile when...you stop writing, stop typing, stop talking/debating, and start to play some music through your headphones or speakers, start to closed your eyes, enjoy the essence, getting involve with the music, feel the beat, feel the intimacy, feel the emotion, and remembering the memory that brought by it

post #4094 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parall3l View Post

700


When these are your idea of a perfect valentine gift.

Those actually look quite hideous with the hot pink. 

post #4095 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post

 

You know you're an audiophile when you have to buy a 2 terabyte portable hard drive to bring your music with you wherever you are.

This is what I'm going to use as part of my future portable rig.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › You know you're an audiophile when...