Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My first introduction to Bluetooth earphones came with the Brainwavz Blu-100, and whilst...
Hi my name is Andrew Reddog Jones, I have been into this fantastic hobby for almost two years. I mostly take care of my mother and sometimes fix vcrs. Today I plan on doing a review oh HIFIMAN's...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 263post #3931 of 635610/25/12 at 7:36am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3932 of 635610/25/12 at 7:43ampost #3933 of 635610/25/12 at 10:21ampost #3934 of 635610/25/12 at 11:05ampost #3935 of 635610/25/12 at 11:16ampost #3936 of 635610/25/12 at 11:18ampost #3937 of 635610/25/12 at 11:25amQuote:
I know Right, same thing with me and the Hifiman HM 601, people hated on it pretty hard... I said SCREW it bought it myself and I loves it!
You know your an audiophile when the "snobophiles" ridicule your your new DAP because the "data" on it looks bad... yet they priase your Old DAP [which sounds terribly bad] <3post #3938 of 635610/25/12 at 12:04pm
You know you're an audiophile when you spend over an hour writing a review of a headphone and go through the audiophile lingo checklist (transparency, imaging, soundstage, tonal balance, amping, etc.) in your head to make sure you didn't miss anything.post #3939 of 635610/25/12 at 12:21pmQuote:
USB is a digital signal and it is impossible for increased conductivity to make a difference. Analog signals are another case, but only in very very specific circumstances.post #3940 of 635610/25/12 at 12:26pmpost #3941 of 635610/25/12 at 12:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mshenay
I know Right, same thing with me and the Hifiman HM 601, people hated on it pretty hard... I said SCREW it bought it myself and I love it!
You know your an audiophile when the "snobophiles" ridicule your your new DAP because the "data" on it looks bad... yet they priase your Old DAP [which sounds terribly bad] <3
Amen!!! Pass the hubcap......post #3942 of 635610/25/12 at 12:33pmpost #3943 of 635610/25/12 at 12:40pmQuote:
I also would take great pleasure in bringing about the destruction of everyone who thought of this. That's real fur. I'm no PITA but I absolutely hate animal products.post #3944 of 635610/25/12 at 12:42pmpost #3945 of 635610/25/12 at 1:43pm
You know you're an audiophile when you get slapped by a girl for saying she has nice cans and you have to think for a minute before you realize she didn't know you were talking about her headphones.
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Aedle VK-1 Valkyrie headphones 14 seconds ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 17 seconds ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 25 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 38 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info, Discussion and Tour Link 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Balanced Shure Headphone cable from Surfcables.com 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2