Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
I brought these on sale at Best Buy for $44, the price they are at right now are a absolute rip off. ($110) Logitech have discontinued these, I will take a guess in my review why that...
Synopsis: The Future Sonics MG5pro is a professional stage monitor for audiophiles. It offers a different tuning than its brother, the fully stage-oriented MG6pro, by offering a brighter, more...
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 263post #3931 of 635610/25/12 at 7:36am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3932 of 635610/25/12 at 7:43ampost #3933 of 635610/25/12 at 10:21ampost #3934 of 635610/25/12 at 11:05ampost #3935 of 635610/25/12 at 11:16ampost #3936 of 635610/25/12 at 11:18ampost #3937 of 635610/25/12 at 11:25amQuote:
I know Right, same thing with me and the Hifiman HM 601, people hated on it pretty hard... I said SCREW it bought it myself and I loves it!
You know your an audiophile when the "snobophiles" ridicule your your new DAP because the "data" on it looks bad... yet they priase your Old DAP [which sounds terribly bad] <3post #3938 of 635610/25/12 at 12:04pm
You know you're an audiophile when you spend over an hour writing a review of a headphone and go through the audiophile lingo checklist (transparency, imaging, soundstage, tonal balance, amping, etc.) in your head to make sure you didn't miss anything.post #3939 of 635610/25/12 at 12:21pmQuote:
USB is a digital signal and it is impossible for increased conductivity to make a difference. Analog signals are another case, but only in very very specific circumstances.post #3940 of 635610/25/12 at 12:26pmpost #3941 of 635610/25/12 at 12:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mshenay
I know Right, same thing with me and the Hifiman HM 601, people hated on it pretty hard... I said SCREW it bought it myself and I love it!
You know your an audiophile when the "snobophiles" ridicule your your new DAP because the "data" on it looks bad... yet they priase your Old DAP [which sounds terribly bad] <3
Amen!!! Pass the hubcap......post #3942 of 635610/25/12 at 12:33pmpost #3943 of 635610/25/12 at 12:40pmQuote:
I also would take great pleasure in bringing about the destruction of everyone who thought of this. That's real fur. I'm no PITA but I absolutely hate animal products.post #3944 of 635610/25/12 at 12:42pmpost #3945 of 635610/25/12 at 1:43pm
You know you're an audiophile when you get slapped by a girl for saying she has nice cans and you have to think for a minute before you realize she didn't know you were talking about her headphones.
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Q701 appreciation thread 14 seconds ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 16 seconds ago
- › BIOSHOCK Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 5 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 5 minutes ago
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)