Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction I got these headphones around the national holiday. These came out about 2 years after I had got my K701. I was first attracted by its classy design and colour. I thought I would...
I am one of the lucky ones to get a chance to be reviewer in the HE-400i "tour". HiFiMAN has intrigued me since the start of my Head-Fi journey. The HE-400 was the first headphone I purchased...
Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks. I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while,...
I have owned this headphone for 2 years and it never disappointed me. The sound quality is no need to discuss as its sound signature has been discussed multiple times in TH900 thread. This...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 263post #3931 of 635610/25/12 at 7:36am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3932 of 635610/25/12 at 7:43ampost #3933 of 635610/25/12 at 10:21ampost #3934 of 635610/25/12 at 11:05ampost #3935 of 635610/25/12 at 11:16ampost #3936 of 635610/25/12 at 11:18ampost #3937 of 635610/25/12 at 11:25amQuote:
I know Right, same thing with me and the Hifiman HM 601, people hated on it pretty hard... I said SCREW it bought it myself and I loves it!
You know your an audiophile when the "snobophiles" ridicule your your new DAP because the "data" on it looks bad... yet they priase your Old DAP [which sounds terribly bad] <3post #3938 of 635610/25/12 at 12:04pm
You know you're an audiophile when you spend over an hour writing a review of a headphone and go through the audiophile lingo checklist (transparency, imaging, soundstage, tonal balance, amping, etc.) in your head to make sure you didn't miss anything.post #3939 of 635610/25/12 at 12:21pmQuote:
USB is a digital signal and it is impossible for increased conductivity to make a difference. Analog signals are another case, but only in very very specific circumstances.post #3940 of 635610/25/12 at 12:26pmpost #3941 of 635610/25/12 at 12:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mshenay
I know Right, same thing with me and the Hifiman HM 601, people hated on it pretty hard... I said SCREW it bought it myself and I love it!
You know your an audiophile when the "snobophiles" ridicule your your new DAP because the "data" on it looks bad... yet they priase your Old DAP [which sounds terribly bad] <3
Amen!!! Pass the hubcap......post #3942 of 635610/25/12 at 12:33pmpost #3943 of 635610/25/12 at 12:40pmQuote:
I also would take great pleasure in bringing about the destruction of everyone who thought of this. That's real fur. I'm no PITA but I absolutely hate animal products.post #3944 of 635610/25/12 at 12:42pmpost #3945 of 635610/25/12 at 1:43pm
You know you're an audiophile when you get slapped by a girl for saying she has nice cans and you have to think for a minute before you realize she didn't know you were talking about her headphones.
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 31 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT880 Pro & DT990 Pro (Comparison w/ pictures!) 1 minute ago
- › Lossless vs 128kbps mp3 vs 320kbps mp3 blind test 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › D marc0's Journal: My Head-fi Journey (NEW: Tralucent DacAmp One... 2 minutes ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 3 minutes ago
- › Onkyo Purple ES-FC300 3 minutes ago
- › Narmoo's NEW S1 Dual dynamic supremus! 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Are the Sennheiser HD650's worth another $100? 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)