Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Preface: Hearing the MSB Analog was a long overdue matter. A couple of weeks ago, I finally decided it was a good time to do something about it, hence I got one from local dealer to have the...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed,...
Disclaimer I was part of the european leg on the X5 world tour, so I did receive a review unit, free of charge, for ten days, but it was already running FW 1.0. I am in no way affiliated with...
Ultrasone Edition 5 Unlimited needs some serious burning-in. They sound horrible at the beginning but after about 30-40 hrs they are getting better and better - very open (doesn't sound like closed...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 263post #3931 of 635610/25/12 at 7:36am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3932 of 635610/25/12 at 7:43ampost #3933 of 635610/25/12 at 10:21ampost #3934 of 635610/25/12 at 11:05ampost #3935 of 635610/25/12 at 11:16ampost #3936 of 635610/25/12 at 11:18ampost #3937 of 635610/25/12 at 11:25amQuote:
I know Right, same thing with me and the Hifiman HM 601, people hated on it pretty hard... I said SCREW it bought it myself and I loves it!
You know your an audiophile when the "snobophiles" ridicule your your new DAP because the "data" on it looks bad... yet they priase your Old DAP [which sounds terribly bad] <3post #3938 of 635610/25/12 at 12:04pm
You know you're an audiophile when you spend over an hour writing a review of a headphone and go through the audiophile lingo checklist (transparency, imaging, soundstage, tonal balance, amping, etc.) in your head to make sure you didn't miss anything.post #3939 of 635610/25/12 at 12:21pmQuote:
USB is a digital signal and it is impossible for increased conductivity to make a difference. Analog signals are another case, but only in very very specific circumstances.post #3940 of 635610/25/12 at 12:26pmpost #3941 of 635610/25/12 at 12:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mshenay
I know Right, same thing with me and the Hifiman HM 601, people hated on it pretty hard... I said SCREW it bought it myself and I love it!
You know your an audiophile when the "snobophiles" ridicule your your new DAP because the "data" on it looks bad... yet they priase your Old DAP [which sounds terribly bad] <3
Amen!!! Pass the hubcap......post #3942 of 635610/25/12 at 12:33pmpost #3943 of 635610/25/12 at 12:40pmQuote:
I also would take great pleasure in bringing about the destruction of everyone who thought of this. That's real fur. I'm no PITA but I absolutely hate animal products.post #3944 of 635610/25/12 at 12:42pmpost #3945 of 635610/25/12 at 1:43pm
You know you're an audiophile when you get slapped by a girl for saying she has nice cans and you have to think for a minute before you realize she didn't know you were talking about her headphones.
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 58 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › MSB Analog DAC? (Review p3) 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 4 minutes ago
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by WayneWoondirts
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3