When you critically listen to your father's car stereo speakers and think to yourself "Holy crap these are garbage, they have no bass and the midrange honks like a ******* goose"
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Sound Blaster X G5 The Gaming device with everything* we asked for A Little Context The G5 is part of Creative's "Blaster X" gamer focused line, cued after the name of the X7. I loved the...
Intro TL;DR: The Brainwavz XF200 is, in and of itself, an excellent sports IEM that will go the extra mile with you and then some. Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora...
I must first and foremost give a large and heartfelt thank you to secondipity for reaching out to me and asking if I would be interested in reviewing some products offered by them. This is...
ZMF OMNI - REVIEW Zach and Luke are Ortho Docs Disclaimer: No mercy… though the Omni is merciful I really think the Omni can hold up to scrutiny very well. While I have been a long time...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 262post #3916 of 635610/24/12 at 5:53pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3917 of 635610/24/12 at 6:59pmpost #3918 of 635610/24/12 at 7:08pmpost #3919 of 635610/24/12 at 7:22pmpost #3920 of 635610/24/12 at 7:29pmQuote:
Build a custom portable electrostat amp and use the STAX SR009. That should cost you a great deal of money, provided you don't kill yourself with the amp.post #3921 of 635610/24/12 at 8:15pmQuote:
You know your an audio phile when you can answer this,there's not really much of a differeance. Even with 24but vs 16bit, 24bit is only better when your mixing, seeing as 16bit has a 96db range and well your hearing stops much b4 that, and if you where some how able to take advantage of the full 140+ something db's of a 24bit recording... you'd be dead from the pressure of that sound wave. So HD music is only better when you've got the POWER to fool your mind with a placebo effect <3
But I can easily go through 30 ablums a month... I put in about 2-3 horus listening a day...Quote:
Psh get your self some CUSTOM mad IEMS... I'm sure some one out there can make em out of Solid Gold and Dimond studded cord <3post #3922 of 635610/24/12 at 8:28pm
when your idiot retard friend sees your HD600s with the back grills taken off and says OHH those look sick are they made by monster?. then he tries to listen to them and asks why my e9/e7 is "so big" he goes on to youtube to listen to some music (so lossy) and when he finally finds some crappy quality upload to listen to he turns the volume knob on the e9 to 1 o clock (9 o clock is the loudest I ever listen to) So glad he didn't ruin the drivers in the few seconds he had them blasting like speakers. So after he listens to them for 30 seconds at a decent volume he says these sound really bad and shows me the horrible pair of monster headphones he wants to get.....post #3923 of 635610/24/12 at 8:32pmpost #3924 of 635610/24/12 at 9:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by linglingjr
when your idiot retard friend sees your HD600s with the back grills taken off and says OHH those look sick are they made by monster?. then he tries to listen to them and asks why my e9/e7 is "so big" he goes on to youtube to listen to some music (so lossy) and when he finally finds some crappy quality upload to listen to he turns the volume knob on the e9 to 1 o clock (9 o clock is the loudest I ever listen to) So glad he didn't ruin the drivers in the few seconds he had them blasting like speakers. So after he listens to them for 30 seconds at a decent volume he says these sound really bad and shows me the horrible pair of monster headphones he wants to get.....
I would have beaten the crap out of him the moment he asked if they were made by monster.post #3925 of 635610/24/12 at 9:18pmQuote:
NO GOD MY EYES
Whoever thought it was a good idea to do... THAT to any headphone, ****ty or otherwise, needs to have their head caved in with a 50-pound sledgehammer.post #3926 of 635610/24/12 at 9:23pmpost #3927 of 635610/24/12 at 9:32pmpost #3928 of 635610/24/12 at 9:54pmpost #3929 of 635610/25/12 at 2:54am
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 19 seconds ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 33 seconds ago
- › ROCK Zircon + Mula IEM Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 2 minutes ago
- › Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital... 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › CD ripper such as Astell&Kern better than PC with ripping softwares? 3 minutes ago
- › Uncomfortable Sennheiser HD598s: return for something else (AD700x)... 4 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › Creative Labs Sound BlasterX G5 by Evshrug
- › Brainwavz XFIT XF-200 In-Ear Sport Earbuds Noise Isolating... by thatBeatsguy
- › SONY MDRZX330BT/B Sony MDR ZX330BT - Headset - on-ear - wireless -... by Army-Firedawg
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by grizzlybeast
- › Schiit Gungnir by Aornic
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by meringo
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Aerosphere
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by FortisFlyer75
- › Unique Melody UM Maestro 12 driver IEM by shotgunshane
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Kon Peki
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse