When you critically listen to your father's car stereo speakers and think to yourself "Holy crap these are garbage, they have no bass and the midrange honks like a ******* goose"
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Ok I have been using a pair of these for several years. I logged on because there are way too many positive reviews of these things. Firstly: everything I mix on these is significantly...
Never thought this day would come but I guess blunders are inevitable. There is no denying the Beyerdynamic T5p is one attractive looking Headphone, I think it's among the most beautiful and...
I didn't have much expectations when i ordered this headphone from GearBest back in january 2016..it took around 3 weeks to arrive and the packaging was simple. The moment i unpacked the box i got...
Note: I bought the Trinity Phantom Sabre in the pre-order period for ~75€. The Value rating is based on the full retail price of around 150€. Manufacturer website:...
Bluedio Vinyl Plus Bluetooth Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Bluedio for the sample. Full review...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 262post #3916 of 635610/24/12 at 5:53pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3917 of 635610/24/12 at 6:59pmpost #3918 of 635610/24/12 at 7:08pmpost #3919 of 635610/24/12 at 7:22pmpost #3920 of 635610/24/12 at 7:29pmQuote:
Build a custom portable electrostat amp and use the STAX SR009. That should cost you a great deal of money, provided you don't kill yourself with the amp.post #3921 of 635610/24/12 at 8:15pmQuote:
You know your an audio phile when you can answer this,there's not really much of a differeance. Even with 24but vs 16bit, 24bit is only better when your mixing, seeing as 16bit has a 96db range and well your hearing stops much b4 that, and if you where some how able to take advantage of the full 140+ something db's of a 24bit recording... you'd be dead from the pressure of that sound wave. So HD music is only better when you've got the POWER to fool your mind with a placebo effect <3
But I can easily go through 30 ablums a month... I put in about 2-3 horus listening a day...Quote:
Psh get your self some CUSTOM mad IEMS... I'm sure some one out there can make em out of Solid Gold and Dimond studded cord <3post #3922 of 635610/24/12 at 8:28pm
when your idiot retard friend sees your HD600s with the back grills taken off and says OHH those look sick are they made by monster?. then he tries to listen to them and asks why my e9/e7 is "so big" he goes on to youtube to listen to some music (so lossy) and when he finally finds some crappy quality upload to listen to he turns the volume knob on the e9 to 1 o clock (9 o clock is the loudest I ever listen to) So glad he didn't ruin the drivers in the few seconds he had them blasting like speakers. So after he listens to them for 30 seconds at a decent volume he says these sound really bad and shows me the horrible pair of monster headphones he wants to get.....post #3923 of 635610/24/12 at 8:32pmpost #3924 of 635610/24/12 at 9:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by linglingjr
when your idiot retard friend sees your HD600s with the back grills taken off and says OHH those look sick are they made by monster?. then he tries to listen to them and asks why my e9/e7 is "so big" he goes on to youtube to listen to some music (so lossy) and when he finally finds some crappy quality upload to listen to he turns the volume knob on the e9 to 1 o clock (9 o clock is the loudest I ever listen to) So glad he didn't ruin the drivers in the few seconds he had them blasting like speakers. So after he listens to them for 30 seconds at a decent volume he says these sound really bad and shows me the horrible pair of monster headphones he wants to get.....
I would have beaten the crap out of him the moment he asked if they were made by monster.post #3925 of 635610/24/12 at 9:18pmQuote:
NO GOD MY EYES
Whoever thought it was a good idea to do... THAT to any headphone, ****ty or otherwise, needs to have their head caved in with a 50-pound sledgehammer.post #3926 of 635610/24/12 at 9:23pmpost #3927 of 635610/24/12 at 9:32pmpost #3928 of 635610/24/12 at 9:54pmpost #3929 of 635610/25/12 at 2:54am
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Almi's X-Fi Mod (Hotrodding Sound Blaster X-Fi models) 36 seconds ago
- › Topping NX2 Portable DAC/Amp Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Dac ifi Idac2 1 minute ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Discussion on MEE P1 and Burn In 2 minutes ago
- › The Opamp thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audinst DX1 amp with dac 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Audinst DX1 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...