Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First of all I’d like to thank LZ and Lao for sending me a review sample of the LZ A2S. I'd also want to thank my friend Tamal for informing me about the LZ A2S, thanks mate! The retail price of...
Ampsandsound are an amplifier and loudspeaker builder out of Southern California. I discovered Justin Weber and team through Head-Fi, when reports of their Kenzie headphone amps appeared. Since...
Review: Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone I tried to post a review only to the review template, but I was unable to because the system stated I was above the maximum character count, hence...
If you are looking at the RHA-MA750, you already have done a bit of research about how they sound. So, I will get straight to my review. Sound Quality: Let me start off by saying that these...
Acknowledgment Thanks to @Tony-Hifi of HiFi headphones for making me review this desktop DAC/Amp as a favour. I love reviewing loaners, but it’s always sad to package and send them off...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 248post #3706 of 635610/15/12 at 9:13pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3707 of 635610/15/12 at 10:43pmWhen the highest quality file of a song you can find is 320kbps mp3: you download it and instantly tell its source was below 192kbps. I guess this probably belongs in the QQ thread. God its been a long day.
Edited by linglingjr - 10/15/12 at 10:50pmpost #3708 of 635610/15/12 at 10:50pmpost #3709 of 635610/16/12 at 6:52am
You know you're an audiophile when you know that there are two different kinds of compression, and that, though not inherently bad, applied tastelessly they can both ruin your music.
(Sadly, if it's volume compression, there might not be anything you can do about it).post #3710 of 635610/16/12 at 6:57ampost #3711 of 635610/16/12 at 7:11ampost #3712 of 635610/16/12 at 7:22am
when you c a hot chick with headphones around the corner you stick your head out and say "those cans" instead of "that ass" lol.*no offense to female head fiers.
Edited by DGriff0400 - 10/16/12 at 8:27ampost #3713 of 635610/16/12 at 8:24ampost #3714 of 635610/16/12 at 9:19amQuote:
And actually, there is a third, although it's not something related to the media. There's compression that happens with some drivers at low very frequencies nearer max volume below the tuning point.post #3715 of 635610/16/12 at 2:58pmQuote:
xD nice bro, I'm still waiting for that one [although I don't look at rear ends not my thing faces ftw]
I've started to do that more, since I got a nice Pokect Rig for my Amp and DAP nowpost #3716 of 635610/16/12 at 4:39pmpost #3717 of 635610/16/12 at 5:48pmQuote:
You know your an audiophile when you seek other audiophiles for advice
In addition you know your an audiophile when a SMOKING hot body... is completely ignored over a nice voice... *melts*
I think my luck with women will well decrease if I stop looking at them and just start shutting my eye's and listening to them...post #3718 of 635610/16/12 at 6:20pmpost #3719 of 635610/16/12 at 6:23pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 1 second ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › looking for a speaker setup 2 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW... 3 minutes ago
- › SchiitShow 2: This Changes Everything 3 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 4 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S7 - Best next audiophile phone? 6 minutes ago
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...