Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
I was sent a couple of the ShareMe headphones to try recently for review purposes. The name of the company isn't one that I'm familiar with but I have seen various low priced offerings on...
The ANC-G5 active noise canceling headphones can be had from Amazon for 60 USD. How does it compare to the number one noise canceling headphones, the Bose QuietComfort QC20i? Comfort The...
Preamble: Superlux – the Chinese/Taiwanese company really doesn’t need any further instruction for anyone who is at least just a little into audio and headphones. Being in the...
Commercial brands are pretty much like IT girls: should one of them flash her bare belly in the street, the next day the whole town would follow to vast enjoyment of the «other half of mankind»,...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 248post #3706 of 635610/15/12 at 9:13pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3707 of 635610/15/12 at 10:43pmWhen the highest quality file of a song you can find is 320kbps mp3: you download it and instantly tell its source was below 192kbps. I guess this probably belongs in the QQ thread. God its been a long day.
Edited by linglingjr - 10/15/12 at 10:50pmpost #3708 of 635610/15/12 at 10:50pmpost #3709 of 635610/16/12 at 6:52am
You know you're an audiophile when you know that there are two different kinds of compression, and that, though not inherently bad, applied tastelessly they can both ruin your music.
(Sadly, if it's volume compression, there might not be anything you can do about it).post #3710 of 635610/16/12 at 6:57ampost #3711 of 635610/16/12 at 7:11ampost #3712 of 635610/16/12 at 7:22am
when you c a hot chick with headphones around the corner you stick your head out and say "those cans" instead of "that ass" lol.*no offense to female head fiers.
Edited by DGriff0400 - 10/16/12 at 8:27ampost #3713 of 635610/16/12 at 8:24ampost #3714 of 635610/16/12 at 9:19amQuote:
And actually, there is a third, although it's not something related to the media. There's compression that happens with some drivers at low very frequencies nearer max volume below the tuning point.post #3715 of 635610/16/12 at 2:58pmQuote:
xD nice bro, I'm still waiting for that one [although I don't look at rear ends not my thing faces ftw]
I've started to do that more, since I got a nice Pokect Rig for my Amp and DAP nowpost #3716 of 635610/16/12 at 4:39pmpost #3717 of 635610/16/12 at 5:48pmQuote:
You know your an audiophile when you seek other audiophiles for advice
In addition you know your an audiophile when a SMOKING hot body... is completely ignored over a nice voice... *melts*
I think my luck with women will well decrease if I stop looking at them and just start shutting my eye's and listening to them...post #3718 of 635610/16/12 at 6:20pmpost #3719 of 635610/16/12 at 6:23pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 1 minute ago
- › Shanling M5 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions... 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 5 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 6 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 7 minutes ago
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by Cinder
- › ZMF Headphones x Vibro MK II by Cinder
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...