Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable Teflon over UP-OCC: Ultra Pure Ohno Continous Cast Copper Viablue Y Splitter Switchcraft 4 pin XLR Ordered 5 ft length So a bit of background here. I...
I used this a a record cleaning machine... it served me well through college and frankly, was "good enough". I got pretty amazing results mounting the turntable on a shelf bolted to a frame that...
Specs; Deep bass sound reproduction with 50mm Neodymium driver unit and ring port structure- cans need 50-100 hours burn-in Ring port structure provides high-quality dynamic sound- it is...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION The first I heard about RHA (or Reid Heath Acoustics) was a thread on Head-Fi calling for...
FIIO'S E11K KILIMANJARO 2 INTRODUCTION Fiio is a Chinese maker of audio equipment that has become well known for offering good gear at highly competitive prices. With a lineup of...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 248post #3706 of 635610/15/12 at 9:13pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3707 of 635610/15/12 at 10:43pmWhen the highest quality file of a song you can find is 320kbps mp3: you download it and instantly tell its source was below 192kbps. I guess this probably belongs in the QQ thread. God its been a long day.
Edited by linglingjr - 10/15/12 at 10:50pmpost #3708 of 635610/15/12 at 10:50pmpost #3709 of 635610/16/12 at 6:52am
You know you're an audiophile when you know that there are two different kinds of compression, and that, though not inherently bad, applied tastelessly they can both ruin your music.
(Sadly, if it's volume compression, there might not be anything you can do about it).post #3710 of 635610/16/12 at 6:57ampost #3711 of 635610/16/12 at 7:11ampost #3712 of 635610/16/12 at 7:22am
when you c a hot chick with headphones around the corner you stick your head out and say "those cans" instead of "that ass" lol.*no offense to female head fiers.
Edited by DGriff0400 - 10/16/12 at 8:27ampost #3713 of 635610/16/12 at 8:24ampost #3714 of 635610/16/12 at 9:19amQuote:
And actually, there is a third, although it's not something related to the media. There's compression that happens with some drivers at low very frequencies nearer max volume below the tuning point.post #3715 of 635610/16/12 at 2:58pmQuote:
xD nice bro, I'm still waiting for that one [although I don't look at rear ends not my thing faces ftw]
I've started to do that more, since I got a nice Pokect Rig for my Amp and DAP nowpost #3716 of 635610/16/12 at 4:39pmpost #3717 of 635610/16/12 at 5:48pmQuote:
You know your an audiophile when you seek other audiophiles for advice
In addition you know your an audiophile when a SMOKING hot body... is completely ignored over a nice voice... *melts*
I think my luck with women will well decrease if I stop looking at them and just start shutting my eye's and listening to them...post #3718 of 635610/16/12 at 6:20pmpost #3719 of 635610/16/12 at 6:23pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 46 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 50 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 53 seconds ago
- › Uplifting Trance reccomendations 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Great headphones less than $800-$1200? 3 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 3 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- It's Official! 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 5 minutes ago
- › Zynsonix Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable by BeatsWork
- › Mitsubishi LT-30 by Golden Ears
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)