When you start to see your headphone as more than a "friend".....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
The Good: Price/Quality ratio; Comfort; Bass quality/quantity; Musicality; Imaging. The Bad: Requires a powerful amplifier. Tonal Balance: V-Shaped Style: Circumaural semi-open. Cost: $250 at...
Xduoo X3 review : After two months of daily use, the Xduoo X3 give me already enough pleasure to make me want to share my enthusiast impressions about him to headfiers around the...
Coming from Sennheiser HD-600, 580s, Ety ER-4s, Fiio X1s, AKG 701s, Momentum 2.0s, etc. I didn't know exactly what to expect out of this headphones. They are, after all, Sonys. And Sony can build...
Review: Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone Touch Panel Control activated Introduction It was a brisk day in a suburb of Chicago, Illinois. I attended AXPONA, which is...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 245
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3662 of 635610/13/12 at 9:26ampost #3663 of 635610/13/12 at 9:51ampost #3664 of 635610/13/12 at 10:32ampost #3665 of 635610/13/12 at 2:23pmQuote:
But you know your an audiophile when you skip $1000 classes to demo $400 cans <3post #3666 of 635610/13/12 at 4:12pmpost #3667 of 635610/13/12 at 4:52pmQuote:
Would never consider myself a trekkie, but i've seen almost everything except Enterprise and most of the TOS. Never grew up with TOS much and felt the 90's ones did the best job. Still I'll buy the blu-ray TOS set someday. I didn't put nerd at the end of my name for nothing.post #3668 of 635610/13/12 at 5:11pmQuote:
Nah I was told on the ANime Thread it's OBOCTOBER so here I am with this avatar <3 not a trekkie or a Star Wars guy [what ever u call them] I am a... well I'm nothing cool atm OH w8 I'm a Cullinarian as well as a member of the Hospitality industry :D we can TAKE OVER THE WORLD... DONT MESS WITH US <3 and how would you like your slavery severed today sir lolpost #3669 of 635610/13/12 at 11:18pmQuote:post #3670 of 635610/13/12 at 11:20pm
When you start buying headphones you already own just because they are on sale.
Case and point http://massdrop.com/beyerdynamic-dt990-headphones XD. You've gotta make an acc but dem prices :D.post #3671 of 635610/13/12 at 11:30pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Mshenay
Nah I was told on the ANime Thread it's OBOCTOBER so here I am with this avatar <3 not a trekkie or a Star Wars guy [what ever u call them] I am a... well I'm nothing cool atm OH w8 I'm a Cullinarian as well as a member of the Hospitality industry :D we can TAKE OVER THE WORLD... DONT MESS WITH US <3 and how would you like your slavery severed today sir lolQuote:Originally Posted by warrenpchi
I C, carry on then Mr.Scottpost #3672 of 635610/13/12 at 11:36pm
When you're bidding on eBay for a vintage headphone, and someone swoops it from under your feet in the last 4 seconds of the auction, and you go to extreme lengths to find out who this person is to perform bodily harm unto them.
This happened TWICE today. Very pissed off.post #3673 of 635610/14/12 at 12:30ampost #3674 of 635610/14/12 at 1:50am
Welcome to Head-Fi, and sorry for your wallet.
Also, you know you're an audiophile when you're awake at nearly 5:00 AM and you've just finished typing a highly pedantic post about soundstage and EQ in a thread on Head-Fi.post #3675 of 635610/14/12 at 8:12am
When you rationalize owning all of your headphones with "Well, at least it's cheaper than the Beats Detox."...which slowly turns to, "It's cheaper than two pairs of Beats Detox", which turns into, "It's cheaper than those purses people get. All they do is hold objects, right? Right? RIGHT!?"
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 1 minute ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Klipsch's NEW line of Reference X IEMs (X6i, XR8i, X12i, X20i) 2 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C10 - Colorfly Is Back! 3 minutes ago
- › New Amp w/ Hd650s: USB into laptop, or line-in into Cowon? 5 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Stax SR-202 by snapacap
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Deftone
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Aornic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...