When you start to see your headphone as more than a "friend".....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Cayin for providing me with a review sample of their new flagship N6 DAP which is currently available on Amazon and from other retailers like...
After picking these up from the Sony Store about a year ago, I can say that these are definitely not worth the $350-$400 price tag. Luckily, I picked them up for around $180 and to me, this seems...
First of all the reason I rate the SE215 5/5* is primarily because of the value it presents under the $100 mark. You will be extremely hard pressed to find a pair of IEMs at this price considering...
I'm all about best use on a budget for a specific person and lifestyle. In my case, the Jaybird Bluebud X's were fantastic. You can check out my review on head fi here, but I also have an older...
SENNHEISER URBANITE XL REVIEW Full sized headphones haven't been part of my usage options for quite some time now. I used to own a Sony MDR-1R but despite the excellent comfort and decent sound my...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 245
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3662 of 635610/13/12 at 9:26ampost #3663 of 635610/13/12 at 9:51ampost #3664 of 635610/13/12 at 10:32ampost #3665 of 635610/13/12 at 2:23pmQuote:
But you know your an audiophile when you skip $1000 classes to demo $400 cans <3post #3666 of 635610/13/12 at 4:12pmpost #3667 of 635610/13/12 at 4:52pmQuote:
Would never consider myself a trekkie, but i've seen almost everything except Enterprise and most of the TOS. Never grew up with TOS much and felt the 90's ones did the best job. Still I'll buy the blu-ray TOS set someday. I didn't put nerd at the end of my name for nothing.post #3668 of 635610/13/12 at 5:11pmQuote:
Nah I was told on the ANime Thread it's OBOCTOBER so here I am with this avatar <3 not a trekkie or a Star Wars guy [what ever u call them] I am a... well I'm nothing cool atm OH w8 I'm a Cullinarian as well as a member of the Hospitality industry :D we can TAKE OVER THE WORLD... DONT MESS WITH US <3 and how would you like your slavery severed today sir lolpost #3669 of 635610/13/12 at 11:18pmQuote:post #3670 of 635610/13/12 at 11:20pm
When you start buying headphones you already own just because they are on sale.
Case and point http://massdrop.com/beyerdynamic-dt990-headphones XD. You've gotta make an acc but dem prices :D.post #3671 of 635610/13/12 at 11:30pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Mshenay
Nah I was told on the ANime Thread it's OBOCTOBER so here I am with this avatar <3 not a trekkie or a Star Wars guy [what ever u call them] I am a... well I'm nothing cool atm OH w8 I'm a Cullinarian as well as a member of the Hospitality industry :D we can TAKE OVER THE WORLD... DONT MESS WITH US <3 and how would you like your slavery severed today sir lolQuote:Originally Posted by warrenpchi
I C, carry on then Mr.Scottpost #3672 of 635610/13/12 at 11:36pm
When you're bidding on eBay for a vintage headphone, and someone swoops it from under your feet in the last 4 seconds of the auction, and you go to extreme lengths to find out who this person is to perform bodily harm unto them.
This happened TWICE today. Very pissed off.post #3673 of 635610/14/12 at 12:30ampost #3674 of 635610/14/12 at 1:50am
Welcome to Head-Fi, and sorry for your wallet.
Also, you know you're an audiophile when you're awake at nearly 5:00 AM and you've just finished typing a highly pedantic post about soundstage and EQ in a thread on Head-Fi.post #3675 of 635610/14/12 at 8:12am
When you rationalize owning all of your headphones with "Well, at least it's cheaper than the Beats Detox."...which slowly turns to, "It's cheaper than two pairs of Beats Detox", which turns into, "It's cheaper than those purses people get. All they do is hold objects, right? Right? RIGHT!?"
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Questyle QP1 29 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 51 seconds ago
- › Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Integrated amp + headphones, questions. 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Should I use Loudness Equalization to fix low PC volume? 7 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Appreciation & Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Xtreme Xplosives On Ear by johnKenneth
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by ActiveTechREV
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by d marc0
- › HIFIMAN RE300a(Black) InLine Control Earphone by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by mark2410
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by DJScope
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by CJ09
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3