When you start to see your headphone as more than a "friend".....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 245
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3662 of 635610/13/12 at 9:26ampost #3663 of 635610/13/12 at 9:51ampost #3664 of 635610/13/12 at 10:32ampost #3665 of 635610/13/12 at 2:23pmQuote:
But you know your an audiophile when you skip $1000 classes to demo $400 cans <3post #3666 of 635610/13/12 at 4:12pmpost #3667 of 635610/13/12 at 4:52pmQuote:
Would never consider myself a trekkie, but i've seen almost everything except Enterprise and most of the TOS. Never grew up with TOS much and felt the 90's ones did the best job. Still I'll buy the blu-ray TOS set someday. I didn't put nerd at the end of my name for nothing.post #3668 of 635610/13/12 at 5:11pmQuote:
Nah I was told on the ANime Thread it's OBOCTOBER so here I am with this avatar <3 not a trekkie or a Star Wars guy [what ever u call them] I am a... well I'm nothing cool atm OH w8 I'm a Cullinarian as well as a member of the Hospitality industry :D we can TAKE OVER THE WORLD... DONT MESS WITH US <3 and how would you like your slavery severed today sir lolpost #3669 of 635610/13/12 at 11:18pmQuote:post #3670 of 635610/13/12 at 11:20pm
When you start buying headphones you already own just because they are on sale.
Case and point http://massdrop.com/beyerdynamic-dt990-headphones XD. You've gotta make an acc but dem prices :D.post #3671 of 635610/13/12 at 11:30pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Mshenay
Nah I was told on the ANime Thread it's OBOCTOBER so here I am with this avatar <3 not a trekkie or a Star Wars guy [what ever u call them] I am a... well I'm nothing cool atm OH w8 I'm a Cullinarian as well as a member of the Hospitality industry :D we can TAKE OVER THE WORLD... DONT MESS WITH US <3 and how would you like your slavery severed today sir lolQuote:Originally Posted by warrenpchi
I C, carry on then Mr.Scottpost #3672 of 635610/13/12 at 11:36pm
When you're bidding on eBay for a vintage headphone, and someone swoops it from under your feet in the last 4 seconds of the auction, and you go to extreme lengths to find out who this person is to perform bodily harm unto them.
This happened TWICE today. Very pissed off.post #3673 of 635610/14/12 at 12:30ampost #3674 of 635610/14/12 at 1:50am
Welcome to Head-Fi, and sorry for your wallet.
Also, you know you're an audiophile when you're awake at nearly 5:00 AM and you've just finished typing a highly pedantic post about soundstage and EQ in a thread on Head-Fi.post #3675 of 635610/14/12 at 8:12am
When you rationalize owning all of your headphones with "Well, at least it's cheaper than the Beats Detox."...which slowly turns to, "It's cheaper than two pairs of Beats Detox", which turns into, "It's cheaper than those purses people get. All they do is hold objects, right? Right? RIGHT!?"
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 23 seconds ago
- › Stax SR-009 Channel Imbalance Trouble / Driver Problem? 47 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN HE400 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › Diy USb Cable With pure silver sound crackle, noise plz help 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)