Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › You know you're an audiophile when...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 242  

post #3616 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by justie View Post

That is the most epic headphone stand I have ever seen.

post #3617 of 6356

lol, its actually not a stand but a collectors model i got from pre-ordering darksiders 2. its actually a mask on a stand. so its being supported purely by the clamp of my LCD2s (also not a wonder why i have to regularly take breaks between listneing sessions) XD 

post #3618 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman42 View Post

 

When you said 'man hole'... well, never mind.  I think you meant 'man cave'?

Noted and corrected XD

post #3619 of 6356

when a single tear falls down your face when you c someone wearing and earbud or c a damaged headphone


Edited by DGriff0400 - 10/9/12 at 4:54am
post #3620 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGriff0400 View Post

when a single tear falls down your face when you c a damaged headphone

 

Even if it's a pair of Beats Solos?

post #3621 of 6356

when you studied economics but ppl at work think your an audio engineer

post #3622 of 6356

lol the sound on solos come damaged.so *sheds tear

post #3623 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGriff0400 View Post

lol the sound on solos come damaged.so *sheds tear

 

Good point.  biggrin.gif

post #3624 of 6356

You know you're and audiophile when you buy a thousand dollar pair of headphones and while you wait for them to arrive, you purchase a $200 pair of headphones to make the wait easier...

post #3625 of 6356

you know your a first time audiophile when you purchase your first high-end headphone but you listen you your songs on your old headphones a million times before it arrives just so you can prepare to hear the difference when it does arrive( and justify how crappy the old ones were).

post #3626 of 6356

when hearing one more note makes the price worth it

post #3627 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGriff0400 View Post

when a single tear falls down your face when you c someone wearing and earbud or c a damaged headphone
Quote:
Even if it's a pair of Beats Solos?



No that's called victory.

One small step for man... one giant leap for mankind....
post #3628 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by justie View Post

lol, its actually not a stand but a collectors model i got from pre-ordering darksiders 2. its actually a mask on a stand. so its being supported purely by the clamp of my LCD2s (also not a wonder why i have to regularly take breaks between listneing sessions) XD 

If it can hold headphones it is a headphone stand. This is the philosophy I use when looking at things. I've made several things into stands. 

post #3629 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGriff0400 View Post

when a single tear falls down your face when you c someone wearing and earbud or c a damaged headphone

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

 

Even if it's a pair of Beats Solos?

 

A pair of tears...

post #3630 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by takato14 View Post

If it can hold headphones it is a headphone stand. This is the philosophy I use when looking at things. I've made several things into stands. 

its not a long term stand though since it has so many jagged edges. For now its holding my grado SR60s and the LCD2s stay in their wooden box XD

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › You know you're an audiophile when...