Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 242post #3616 of 635610/8/12 at 10:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3617 of 635610/8/12 at 10:34pm
lol, its actually not a stand but a collectors model i got from pre-ordering darksiders 2. its actually a mask on a stand. so its being supported purely by the clamp of my LCD2s (also not a wonder why i have to regularly take breaks between listneing sessions) XDpost #3618 of 635610/8/12 at 10:41pmpost #3619 of 635610/9/12 at 4:49ampost #3620 of 635610/9/12 at 5:15ampost #3621 of 635610/9/12 at 5:25ampost #3622 of 635610/9/12 at 5:25ampost #3623 of 635610/9/12 at 5:49ampost #3624 of 635610/9/12 at 6:20ampost #3625 of 635610/9/12 at 7:09am
you know your a first time audiophile when you purchase your first high-end headphone but you listen you your songs on your old headphones a million times before it arrives just so you can prepare to hear the difference when it does arrive( and justify how crappy the old ones were).post #3626 of 635610/9/12 at 7:13ampost #3627 of 635610/9/12 at 9:56ampost #3628 of 635610/9/12 at 10:56amQuote:
If it can hold headphones it is a headphone stand. This is the philosophy I use when looking at things. I've made several things into stands.post #3629 of 635610/9/12 at 1:54pmpost #3630 of 635610/9/12 at 3:37pmQuote:
its not a long term stand though since it has so many jagged edges. For now its holding my grado SR60s and the LCD2s stay in their wooden box XD
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Grado Fan Club! 6 seconds ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 40 seconds ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 46 seconds ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 51 seconds ago
- › The new guy 1 minute ago
- › Affordable DAC for new user 1 minute ago
- › Shanling M3 1 minute ago
- › VENI-VIDI-VICI! V-MODA's new IEMs - Zn (formerly Alto) + FORZA -... 3 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3