Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
So, I did a lot of reading when it came to this purchase, however, no amount of reviewing can objectively explain what you are actually going to hear when you plug them in - so I said 'screw it!'...
MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 – initial impressions Many thanks to @Tony-Hifi from HiFiHeadphones.co.uk for adding me to the UK tour for these earphones – the impressions below are based on the time I...
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 242post #3616 of 635610/8/12 at 10:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3617 of 635610/8/12 at 10:34pm
lol, its actually not a stand but a collectors model i got from pre-ordering darksiders 2. its actually a mask on a stand. so its being supported purely by the clamp of my LCD2s (also not a wonder why i have to regularly take breaks between listneing sessions) XDpost #3618 of 635610/8/12 at 10:41pmpost #3619 of 635610/9/12 at 4:49ampost #3620 of 635610/9/12 at 5:15amQuote:
Even if it's a pair of Beats Solos?post #3621 of 635610/9/12 at 5:25ampost #3622 of 635610/9/12 at 5:25ampost #3623 of 635610/9/12 at 5:49am
Good point.post #3624 of 635610/9/12 at 6:20ampost #3625 of 635610/9/12 at 7:09am
you know your a first time audiophile when you purchase your first high-end headphone but you listen you your songs on your old headphones a million times before it arrives just so you can prepare to hear the difference when it does arrive( and justify how crappy the old ones were).post #3626 of 635610/9/12 at 7:13ampost #3627 of 635610/9/12 at 9:56ampost #3628 of 635610/9/12 at 10:56amQuote:
If it can hold headphones it is a headphone stand. This is the philosophy I use when looking at things. I've made several things into stands.post #3629 of 635610/9/12 at 1:54pmpost #3630 of 635610/9/12 at 3:37pmQuote:
its not a long term stand though since it has so many jagged edges. For now its holding my grado SR60s and the LCD2s stay in their wooden box XD
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 4 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 19 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 31 seconds ago
- › is this really a problem with blind tests? 1 minute ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 II Custom Themes Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic MW60 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Football (Soccer) Fans Gather 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by desperategraves
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Jackpot77
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...