Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
They re absoultely amazing I srsly reccomend you buy them listening to songs with them are like hearing the artists in real life its honestly amazing!
As my wife will tell you, at just about every major audio show I attend I buy something (shocker right?). There’s something cool about looking at my pieces of gear and thinking about the show...
So i bought the DT 880 250 Ohm Pro model. I also have KEf m200 in ears, a pair of AKG k450. I owned Audio Technica m30, Sennheiser Momentum on ear and Beyerdynamic dt 770 80 Ohm. The difference is...
Introduction Over the past year, Audiofly released their "Performance" range of IEMs, designed by musicians as stage monitors. A while back I had a chance to sample the top of the range AF180 and...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 242post #3616 of 635610/8/12 at 10:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3617 of 635610/8/12 at 10:34pm
lol, its actually not a stand but a collectors model i got from pre-ordering darksiders 2. its actually a mask on a stand. so its being supported purely by the clamp of my LCD2s (also not a wonder why i have to regularly take breaks between listneing sessions) XDpost #3618 of 635610/8/12 at 10:41pmpost #3619 of 635610/9/12 at 4:49ampost #3620 of 635610/9/12 at 5:15ampost #3621 of 635610/9/12 at 5:25ampost #3622 of 635610/9/12 at 5:25ampost #3623 of 635610/9/12 at 5:49ampost #3624 of 635610/9/12 at 6:20ampost #3625 of 635610/9/12 at 7:09am
you know your a first time audiophile when you purchase your first high-end headphone but you listen you your songs on your old headphones a million times before it arrives just so you can prepare to hear the difference when it does arrive( and justify how crappy the old ones were).post #3626 of 635610/9/12 at 7:13ampost #3627 of 635610/9/12 at 9:56ampost #3628 of 635610/9/12 at 10:56amQuote:
If it can hold headphones it is a headphone stand. This is the philosophy I use when looking at things. I've made several things into stands.post #3629 of 635610/9/12 at 1:54pmpost #3630 of 635610/9/12 at 3:37pmQuote:
its not a long term stand though since it has so many jagged edges. For now its holding my grado SR60s and the LCD2s stay in their wooden box XD
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Rumor: New Sennheiser Flagship to be surfaced ........ soon 4 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 19 seconds ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 21 seconds ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 51 seconds ago
- › MQA: Revolutionary British streaming technology 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping in May 1 minute ago
- › iqube v2 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2