Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Hifiman Supermini and Megamini – initial impressions / comparison I first heard the Hifiman Supermini in demo unit form at the Canjam London 2016, and while being impressed by the fact...
Firstly I would like to thank iFi Audio for the loan unit for review, I have been using it for about 3 weeks and as always I will try to write an honest review. Gear Used: Dell XPS 15 /...
I bought these back in 2000 for full retail, which was a lot of money for me at the time. I got to A/B these at a hi-fi shop using my reference CD. I listened to the HD600 and the HD590. I...
Acknowledgment Thank you HiFiMAN for providing this review unit on loan in exchange for my honest opinion.Introduction HiFiMAN has been around a long time now. They’ve gone from bargain OEM...
INTRO:- Shozy, A brand that hails from HongKong, going strong since 2012, better known for their amplifiers, DAPs and DACs has the mighty popular Shozy Alien that looks, sounds and...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 242post #3616 of 635610/8/12 at 10:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3617 of 635610/8/12 at 10:34pm
lol, its actually not a stand but a collectors model i got from pre-ordering darksiders 2. its actually a mask on a stand. so its being supported purely by the clamp of my LCD2s (also not a wonder why i have to regularly take breaks between listneing sessions) XDpost #3618 of 635610/8/12 at 10:41pmpost #3619 of 635610/9/12 at 4:49ampost #3620 of 635610/9/12 at 5:15amQuote:
Even if it's a pair of Beats Solos?post #3621 of 635610/9/12 at 5:25ampost #3622 of 635610/9/12 at 5:25ampost #3623 of 635610/9/12 at 5:49am
Good point.post #3624 of 635610/9/12 at 6:20ampost #3625 of 635610/9/12 at 7:09am
you know your a first time audiophile when you purchase your first high-end headphone but you listen you your songs on your old headphones a million times before it arrives just so you can prepare to hear the difference when it does arrive( and justify how crappy the old ones were).post #3626 of 635610/9/12 at 7:13ampost #3627 of 635610/9/12 at 9:56ampost #3628 of 635610/9/12 at 10:56amQuote:
If it can hold headphones it is a headphone stand. This is the philosophy I use when looking at things. I've made several things into stands.post #3629 of 635610/9/12 at 1:54pmpost #3630 of 635610/9/12 at 3:37pmQuote:
its not a long term stand though since it has so many jagged edges. For now its holding my grado SR60s and the LCD2s stay in their wooden box XD
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sony HAP-Z1ES. New High-Res Streamer/Music Server from Sony 18 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 1 minute ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Havi b3 pro1 amp power. 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › DCS Debussy DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless - Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by Jackpot77
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Soundaware Esther by Fabaaroan
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by pkshiu
- › iBasso IT03 by sonickarma
- › Jomo Audio Samba Pro CIEM by sonickarma
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...