- 1,981 Posts. Joined 11/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price. MIDS They are not airy and vocals by...
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
Whereas I am also an old school hard-core vinyl aficionado, I (luckily) jumped the digital high-res train early enough to nowadays be equipped with the most necessary hard- and software to be able...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 123post #1831 of 63561/5/12 at 10:51amGood point, but I'd like to point out the fact that many people on this forum need the equipment for their jobs... (not to say that there aren't any... uh, airsoft-required jobs, but if there are, sign me up )
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1832 of 63561/5/12 at 10:57amQuote:
This isn't gearslutz or something. Head-fi is 99% hobbyists.post #1833 of 63561/5/12 at 1:05pmpost #1834 of 63561/5/12 at 1:27pmpost #1835 of 63561/5/12 at 1:33pm
He was wearing them as portables? Theres a risky move.
Also, when your friends look at you like some kind of alien because you think $100 headphones are 'cheap'.post #1836 of 63561/5/12 at 3:53pmpost #1837 of 63561/5/12 at 4:52pmpost #1838 of 63561/5/12 at 5:07pmpost #1839 of 63561/5/12 at 5:08pmpost #1840 of 63561/5/12 at 5:09pmpost #1841 of 63561/5/12 at 5:40pmpost #1842 of 63561/5/12 at 6:07pmpost #1843 of 63561/5/12 at 6:12pm
When people keep trying to make small talk with you by asking what you got for Christmas, but you can't tell them because saying "I got a DAC slash headphone amplifier" would just confuse them. So instead you say, "Oh, um...well...I got a new sweater and some gift cards."post #1844 of 63561/5/12 at 6:16pmQuote:
When you intentionally put on your headphones when sitting at your desk with no intention of listening to music because you just like the way they feel on your head.post #1845 of 63561/5/12 at 8:25pm
When you have been rearranging your desktop around trying to decide where you are going to position your Woo stand, Bifrost + Valhalla combo, and HA-160DS at. Stacked or aligned? Maybe an amp and DAC rack....
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Synergistic Research HOT device 29 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 38 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Sub $250 soundbars or 2.0/2.1 setups? 3 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1 Tips Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by ahunatu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)