Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › You know you're an audiophile when...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 123  

post #1831 of 6356
Good point, but I'd like to point out the fact that many people on this forum need the equipment for their jobs... (not to say that there aren't any... uh, airsoft-required jobs, but if there are, sign me up biggrin.gif)
post #1832 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tus-Chan View Post

Good point, but I'd like to point out the fact that many people on this forum need the equipment for their jobs... (not to say that there aren't any... uh, airsoft-required jobs, but if there are, sign me up biggrin.gif)


This isn't gearslutz or something.  Head-fi is 99% hobbyists.

post #1833 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverickronin View Post


This isn't gearslutz or something.  Head-fi is 99% hobbyists.

Don't forget the religious fanatics.
post #1834 of 6356

When you start staring at a guy, who is not even in your class, because he has a pair of HD650's and you're just in awe since you've never seen one in person before.  <- maybe it's just me tongue.gif

post #1835 of 6356


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

When you start staring at a guy, who is not even in your class, because he has a pair of HD650's and you're just in awe since you've never seen one in person before.  <- maybe it's just me tongue.gif


He was wearing them as portables? Theres a risky move.

 

 

Also, when your friends look at you like some kind of alien because you think $100 headphones are 'cheap'.

 

post #1836 of 6356


Air soft Launcher Grenade? :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverickronin View Post


Yes.

 



They had to make the impact of the grenade sport friendly lol ;)

post #1837 of 6356

when your 16 and could be doing other things at the moment...

post #1838 of 6356

Quote:

Originally Posted by Austin Morrow View Post

when your 16 and could be doing other things at the moment...


I sincerely hope that doesn't mean what I think it means.

post #1839 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Morrow View Post

when your 16 and could be doing other things at the moment...


 

 

You are not audiophile if you ever think so. biggrin.gif

post #1840 of 6356

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbite View Post

 

Also, when your friends look at you like some kind of alien because you think $100 headphones are 'cheap'.


Haaaa! This happened to me yesterday, when I was showing my co-workers the HE-400 and called them a "steal" at $350. 

post #1841 of 6356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta55555 View Post


 

 

You are not audiophile if you ever think so. biggrin.gif


I don't like the world audiophile. You'd have to be trull obsessed. I much prefer Audio Enthusiast.

 

post #1842 of 6356
When you put your headphones on out of habit when sitting down at the computer even when you have no intention to listen to anything for a while.
post #1843 of 6356

When people keep trying to make small talk with you by asking what you got for Christmas, but you can't tell them because saying "I got a DAC slash headphone amplifier" would just confuse them. So instead you say, "Oh, um...well...I got a new sweater and some gift cards."

post #1844 of 6356

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohawkUS View Post

When you put your headphones on out of habit when sitting down at the computer even when you have no intention to listen to anything for a while.


When you intentionally put on your headphones when sitting at your desk with no intention of listening to music because you just like the way they feel on your head. atsmile.gif

post #1845 of 6356

When you have been rearranging your desktop around trying to decide where you are going to position your Woo stand, Bifrost + Valhalla combo, and HA-160DS at. Stacked or aligned? Maybe an amp and DAC rack....

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › You know you're an audiophile when...