- 1,958 Posts. Joined 11/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Having those for 5 months, I am very impressed as they openned up really with my senheiser momentum after some burn in. I use them with my laptop (pc). This review will be about the VERY good...
Sony XB90EX Review This is not gonna be super in depth but just a small review and a comparison to the Sony XBA30. Ok so first thing I noticed when unboxing, wow they are big! Definitely much...
first review. yayyyyyyyyyy, so here we go. I am no super expert in headphones, but heres what I think the bass is very rumbling. I think that it wasn't as thumping or hard hitting as i would like...
I currently had done a review for the Fostex HP-A3 DAC/amp unit, which is a couple years old, but none the less one of the best units in the price range from experience and reading material...
Bought these in an airport as my other earbuds had stopped working. Even though I bought these in an emergency I immediately regret this purchase. They are definitely worse than the old apple...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 123post #1831 of 63561/5/12 at 10:51amGood point, but I'd like to point out the fact that many people on this forum need the equipment for their jobs... (not to say that there aren't any... uh, airsoft-required jobs, but if there are, sign me up )
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1832 of 63561/5/12 at 10:57amQuote:
This isn't gearslutz or something. Head-fi is 99% hobbyists.post #1833 of 63561/5/12 at 1:05pmpost #1834 of 63561/5/12 at 1:27pm
When you start staring at a guy, who is not even in your class, because he has a pair of HD650's and you're just in awe since you've never seen one in person before. <- maybe it's just mepost #1835 of 63561/5/12 at 1:33pm
He was wearing them as portables? Theres a risky move.
Also, when your friends look at you like some kind of alien because you think $100 headphones are 'cheap'.post #1836 of 63561/5/12 at 3:53pmpost #1837 of 63561/5/12 at 4:52pmpost #1838 of 63561/5/12 at 5:07pmpost #1839 of 63561/5/12 at 5:08pmpost #1840 of 63561/5/12 at 5:09pmpost #1841 of 63561/5/12 at 5:40pmpost #1842 of 63561/5/12 at 6:07pmpost #1843 of 63561/5/12 at 6:12pm
When people keep trying to make small talk with you by asking what you got for Christmas, but you can't tell them because saying "I got a DAC slash headphone amplifier" would just confuse them. So instead you say, "Oh, um...well...I got a new sweater and some gift cards."post #1844 of 63561/5/12 at 6:16pmQuote:
When you intentionally put on your headphones when sitting at your desk with no intention of listening to music because you just like the way they feel on your head.post #1845 of 63561/5/12 at 8:25pm
When you have been rearranging your desktop around trying to decide where you are going to position your Woo stand, Bifrost + Valhalla combo, and HA-160DS at. Stacked or aligned? Maybe an amp and DAC rack....
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Q701 appreciation thread 6 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 8 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 12 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 24 seconds ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 1 minute ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 2 minutes ago
- › Design a custom IEM faceplate for the Head-Fi community 4 minutes ago
- › DacMagic XS USB DAC Headphone Amp by Davidoffdgh
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by classycans
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)