- 1,983 Posts. Joined 11/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Last October 2014, Audio Technica Singapore informed me about their plan for their new products launch. When we met, i had the chance to test the new ATH-MSR7. Connected it to my iBasso DX90, I was...
Tries so many headphones,but just coming back to my 700. Decided to stay with them and my HiFi M8 simply because I love the portability and the sound is great to me.
-Audio The Nucleus Headphone Amplifier/Preamp “Great Sound for the Masses” By Cesar Gutierrez - Audiophile December 2014 It is always exiting to discover and learn about new companies in...
Background So the technology behind the ear cups are quite interesting. This headphone is marketed towards teenagers for the "Bass Sensation". The headphone has a slider on thhe left ear cup, and...
Introduction and Design I picked up the Woodphones 10 months ago, so I've had quite a bit of experience with them in my collection. Despite me having sold off most of my closed headphone...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 123post #1831 of 63561/5/12 at 10:51amGood point, but I'd like to point out the fact that many people on this forum need the equipment for their jobs... (not to say that there aren't any... uh, airsoft-required jobs, but if there are, sign me up )
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1832 of 63561/5/12 at 10:57amQuote:
This isn't gearslutz or something. Head-fi is 99% hobbyists.post #1833 of 63561/5/12 at 1:05pmpost #1834 of 63561/5/12 at 1:27pmpost #1835 of 63561/5/12 at 1:33pm
He was wearing them as portables? Theres a risky move.
Also, when your friends look at you like some kind of alien because you think $100 headphones are 'cheap'.post #1836 of 63561/5/12 at 3:53pmpost #1837 of 63561/5/12 at 4:52pmpost #1838 of 63561/5/12 at 5:07pmpost #1839 of 63561/5/12 at 5:08pmpost #1840 of 63561/5/12 at 5:09pmpost #1841 of 63561/5/12 at 5:40pmpost #1842 of 63561/5/12 at 6:07pmpost #1843 of 63561/5/12 at 6:12pm
When people keep trying to make small talk with you by asking what you got for Christmas, but you can't tell them because saying "I got a DAC slash headphone amplifier" would just confuse them. So instead you say, "Oh, um...well...I got a new sweater and some gift cards."post #1844 of 63561/5/12 at 6:16pmQuote:
When you intentionally put on your headphones when sitting at your desk with no intention of listening to music because you just like the way they feel on your head.post #1845 of 63561/5/12 at 8:25pm
When you have been rearranging your desktop around trying to decide where you are going to position your Woo stand, Bifrost + Valhalla combo, and HA-160DS at. Stacked or aligned? Maybe an amp and DAC rack....
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 28 seconds ago
- › External sound card vs external dac 1 minute ago
- › Make Music Alive !!! SOUNDAWARE A200 Will Show You the Magic !!! 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Like new rosewood LCD-2F 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by earfonia
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by BasilFawlty
- › "The Nucleus" by che15
- › Skullcandy Crusher Headphones with Mic White, One Size by DigitalGrounder
- › Woodphones - by Blake Graham by SanjiWatsuki
- › AKG Y55 Black DJ-Ready Headphones with Enriched Bass, Snug Fit and... by presata
- › AKG K7XX by avitron142
- › YUIN PK3 Earbuds by thebluebulk
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Warnings about equipment online purchase scam
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3