- 2,012 Posts. Joined 11/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Apple is really doing it: they're taking a brand that has the dominant marketshare in the headphone marketplace despite having had subpar audio quality, and greatly improving it while adding...
I would like to thank Ken from Campfire Audio for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Introduction ALO Audio has been an established name in the industry for...
Introduction The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) is a company that I am very fond of. I absolutely loved their previous flagship, the TFZ Series 5 and praised it with very high word. It became one of my...
From the Doukaudio website: "Shenzheng Cavins Technology Co.,LTD has been established since 2014.. We are devoted to design and research of hi-end level of audio equipments under our own brand...
Brainwavz Intro ABOUT US Brainwavz provides high-end earphones specifically designed for high-quality sound and tailor-made to provide the user with a solution that can be used across a wide range...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 123post #1831 of 63561/5/12 at 10:51amGood point, but I'd like to point out the fact that many people on this forum need the equipment for their jobs... (not to say that there aren't any... uh, airsoft-required jobs, but if there are, sign me up )
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1832 of 63561/5/12 at 10:57amQuote:
This isn't gearslutz or something. Head-fi is 99% hobbyists.post #1833 of 63561/5/12 at 1:05pmpost #1834 of 63561/5/12 at 1:27pm
When you start staring at a guy, who is not even in your class, because he has a pair of HD650's and you're just in awe since you've never seen one in person before. <- maybe it's just mepost #1835 of 63561/5/12 at 1:33pm
He was wearing them as portables? Theres a risky move.
Also, when your friends look at you like some kind of alien because you think $100 headphones are 'cheap'.post #1836 of 63561/5/12 at 3:53pmpost #1837 of 63561/5/12 at 4:52pmpost #1838 of 63561/5/12 at 5:07pmpost #1839 of 63561/5/12 at 5:08pmpost #1840 of 63561/5/12 at 5:09pmpost #1841 of 63561/5/12 at 5:40pmpost #1842 of 63561/5/12 at 6:07pmpost #1843 of 63561/5/12 at 6:12pm
When people keep trying to make small talk with you by asking what you got for Christmas, but you can't tell them because saying "I got a DAC slash headphone amplifier" would just confuse them. So instead you say, "Oh, um...well...I got a new sweater and some gift cards."post #1844 of 63561/5/12 at 6:16pmQuote:
When you intentionally put on your headphones when sitting at your desk with no intention of listening to music because you just like the way they feel on your head.post #1845 of 63561/5/12 at 8:25pm
When you have been rearranging your desktop around trying to decide where you are going to position your Woo stand, Bifrost + Valhalla combo, and HA-160DS at. Stacked or aligned? Maybe an amp and DAC rack....
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 43 seconds ago
- › Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H6 (2nd Generation) vs. Sennheiser HD 598 Cs... 2 minutes ago
- › Toronto GTA Meet January 2017 with Cayin! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 CS Closed Back 4 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 5 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless - Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › I need help! What headphones do I buy? Complete beginner 6 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphone - Black by MICHAELSD
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by flinkenick
- › TFZ Balance 2M by ustinj
- › Nobsound NS-01E Mini Tube Headphone Amplifier Stereo HiFi Amp Audio... by crabdog
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by Wokei
- › Lindemann musicbook:10 DSD by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by DynamikeB
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by Army-Firedawg
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by Johannus
- › LZ-A4 by peter123
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear