- 1,899 Posts. Joined 11/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This Headphone have Very Good and Smooth Mid / High, Good Bass response. Cold-side, Analytical, Overall Clarity made this Headphone Shine, Bass may lack on some track or Not enough for some...
I recently traded my ATM-50's since they unfortunately lost lower frequencies and started crackling in the left ear. So I thought "Why not try something different". I was looking for something to...
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 123post #1831 of 63561/5/12 at 10:51amGood point, but I'd like to point out the fact that many people on this forum need the equipment for their jobs... (not to say that there aren't any... uh, airsoft-required jobs, but if there are, sign me up )
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1832 of 63561/5/12 at 10:57amQuote:
This isn't gearslutz or something. Head-fi is 99% hobbyists.post #1833 of 63561/5/12 at 1:05pmpost #1834 of 63561/5/12 at 1:27pm
When you start staring at a guy, who is not even in your class, because he has a pair of HD650's and you're just in awe since you've never seen one in person before. <- maybe it's just mepost #1835 of 63561/5/12 at 1:33pm
He was wearing them as portables? Theres a risky move.
Also, when your friends look at you like some kind of alien because you think $100 headphones are 'cheap'.post #1836 of 63561/5/12 at 3:53pmpost #1837 of 63561/5/12 at 4:52pmpost #1838 of 63561/5/12 at 5:07pmpost #1839 of 63561/5/12 at 5:08pmpost #1840 of 63561/5/12 at 5:09pmpost #1841 of 63561/5/12 at 5:40pmpost #1842 of 63561/5/12 at 6:07pmpost #1843 of 63561/5/12 at 6:12pm
When people keep trying to make small talk with you by asking what you got for Christmas, but you can't tell them because saying "I got a DAC slash headphone amplifier" would just confuse them. So instead you say, "Oh, um...well...I got a new sweater and some gift cards."post #1844 of 63561/5/12 at 6:16pmQuote:
When you intentionally put on your headphones when sitting at your desk with no intention of listening to music because you just like the way they feel on your head.post #1845 of 63561/5/12 at 8:25pm
When you have been rearranging your desktop around trying to decide where you are going to position your Woo stand, Bifrost + Valhalla combo, and HA-160DS at. Stacked or aligned? Maybe an amp and DAC rack....
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Advice on headphones, IEMs and amps for my music 2 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 11 seconds ago
- › IC: Feb 2014 Bay Area Meet 28 seconds ago
- › REVIEW - Yulong Audio Sabre DA8 Reference DAC 38 seconds ago
- › NEXT Astell & Kern AK200 (or what even is it's name) 47 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 1 minute ago
- › Review: Resonessence Labs Invicta - new high end DAC/amp/playback... 2 minutes ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 3 minutes ago
- › WORST headphone you ever heard? 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital