debatable indeed.. everybody starts somewhere, even if it's stock earbuds of whatever player you bought ^^
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Acknowledgment Thank you HiFiMAN for providing this review unit on loan in exchange for my honest opinion.Introduction HiFiMAN has been around a long time now. They’ve gone from bargain OEM...
INTRO:- Shozy, A brand that hails from HongKong, going strong since 2012, better known for their amplifiers, DAPs and DACs has the mighty popular Shozy Alien that looks, sounds and...
1) Disclaimer: A big thanks to Charles and Burson for offering me a review sample of the V5i dual op-amps in exchange for my honest opinion on them. No other compensation was offered or implied....
Being a tester and owner of many digital portable players , I had to participate to the head-fi review tour for Soundaware, especially since all the players of the brand have interested me for...
Unboxing and Packaging The ShareMe 5 arrived in a box that looks similar to the ShareMe Pro, but thicker. The packing inside is slightly nicer looking. The plastic container holding the...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 13post #181 of 63563/21/11 at 5:43am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 63563/21/11 at 6:59ampost #183 of 63563/21/11 at 7:49amQuote:Originally Posted by sml1226Quote:
I've been doing that for years... long before I even considered a quest for higher quality audio or anything of the "audiophile" variety. Have I really been one this whole time and not known it
Yeap!!post #184 of 63563/21/11 at 9:30ampost #185 of 63563/21/11 at 9:52am
...you're at a music store at one of the listening booths with some abused Koss headphones and your friends happen to be in the same store that day. When they see you they ask you what you're listening to and you reply "I'm seeing how these headphones sound."post #186 of 63563/21/11 at 9:58amQuote:
lol i can relate to this. You begin to listen to the detail of the headphone rather than the musicpost #187 of 63563/21/11 at 10:00ampost #188 of 63563/21/11 at 11:37ampost #189 of 63563/21/11 at 12:41pmpost #190 of 63563/21/11 at 1:02pmpost #191 of 63563/21/11 at 1:51pm
I'm doing this in this moment too...
maybe this spring is the audiphile headphones buying spring!.....Quote:by glasslikeSkipping lectures because you heard your headphones could be delivered any moment (currently doing this)post #192 of 63563/21/11 at 3:42pmpost #193 of 63563/21/11 at 3:47pmpost #194 of 63563/21/11 at 4:10pmpost #195 of 63563/21/11 at 8:50pm
how many audiophiles does it take to change a lightbulb?
one to fit the bulb
one more to say its too bright [or too warm]
one to A/B the cables with a http://www.dedicatedaudio.com/inc/sdetail/25964
one more to bring his NOS lightbulb
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 30 seconds ago
- › Official X7 beta firmware (Android 5.1) download and discussion... 43 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › TOPPING VX1 2 minutes ago
- › Thebit OPUS#2 Dap - out September/October 2016. 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Hottest Sonic Electronix deals and promotions. 3 minutes ago
- › Aëdle ODS-1 In-Ear 3 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for my first midrange cans? (I.e. Amp? Setup) (HD 650) 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Soundaware Esther by Fabaaroan
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by pkshiu
- › iBasso IT03 by sonickarma
- › Jomo Audio Samba Pro CIEM by sonickarma
- › Elephone Whisper by mark2410
- › OPPO PM-1 by maxh22
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by rebbi
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...