debatable indeed.. everybody starts somewhere, even if it's stock earbuds of whatever player you bought ^^
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 13post #181 of 63563/21/11 at 5:43am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 63563/21/11 at 6:59ampost #183 of 63563/21/11 at 7:49amQuote:Originally Posted by sml1226Quote:
I've been doing that for years... long before I even considered a quest for higher quality audio or anything of the "audiophile" variety. Have I really been one this whole time and not known it
Yeap!!post #184 of 63563/21/11 at 9:30ampost #185 of 63563/21/11 at 9:52am
...you're at a music store at one of the listening booths with some abused Koss headphones and your friends happen to be in the same store that day. When they see you they ask you what you're listening to and you reply "I'm seeing how these headphones sound."post #186 of 63563/21/11 at 9:58amQuote:
lol i can relate to this. You begin to listen to the detail of the headphone rather than the musicpost #187 of 63563/21/11 at 10:00ampost #188 of 63563/21/11 at 11:37ampost #189 of 63563/21/11 at 12:41pmpost #190 of 63563/21/11 at 1:02pmpost #191 of 63563/21/11 at 1:51pm
I'm doing this in this moment too...
maybe this spring is the audiphile headphones buying spring!.....Quote:by glasslikeSkipping lectures because you heard your headphones could be delivered any moment (currently doing this)post #192 of 63563/21/11 at 3:42pmpost #193 of 63563/21/11 at 3:47pmpost #194 of 63563/21/11 at 4:10pmpost #195 of 63563/21/11 at 8:50pm
how many audiophiles does it take to change a lightbulb?
one to fit the bulb
one more to say its too bright [or too warm]
one to A/B the cables with a http://www.dedicatedaudio.com/inc/sdetail/25964
one more to bring his NOS lightbulb
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 52 seconds ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › DTS Connect and Dolby Digital Live in Windows 10 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › Cozoy Aegis - 192kHz 24bit DAC/amp - Compatible with Android and iOS! 1 minute ago
- › Music from concert dvds 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Review of the JVC HA-FXH30 by B9Scrambler 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 2 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2