debatable indeed.. everybody starts somewhere, even if it's stock earbuds of whatever player you bought ^^
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
i bought it this buletooth headphone 1 week ago. when i received it, i found it's very weightless, i think it's about half an ounce weight. about the performace, it can play 7 hours or more, the...
Introduction – Westone separate their universal range of iems into two categories, the consumer W series and the more professionally orientated UM Pro series that were designed for use during live...
First of all, I would like to thank Dimitri Trush, CEO of the MusicaAcoustics for providing me review sample of Oriolus in exchange of my honest opinion. Oriolus’ official website:...
These are easily the best headphones I have. They are a strange set in that they have a nice flat neutral sound signature that gives great detailed mids and highs, but have great sub and mid bass,...
First of all I would like to thank the team at www.hifiheadphones.co.uk for the review sample I had the opportunity to test out and to write a bit about it. This is a good sounding music player...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 13post #181 of 63563/21/11 at 5:43am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 63563/21/11 at 6:59ampost #183 of 63563/21/11 at 7:49amQuote:Originally Posted by sml1226Quote:
I've been doing that for years... long before I even considered a quest for higher quality audio or anything of the "audiophile" variety. Have I really been one this whole time and not known it
Yeap!!post #184 of 63563/21/11 at 9:30ampost #185 of 63563/21/11 at 9:52am
...you're at a music store at one of the listening booths with some abused Koss headphones and your friends happen to be in the same store that day. When they see you they ask you what you're listening to and you reply "I'm seeing how these headphones sound."post #186 of 63563/21/11 at 9:58amQuote:
lol i can relate to this. You begin to listen to the detail of the headphone rather than the musicpost #187 of 63563/21/11 at 10:00ampost #188 of 63563/21/11 at 11:37ampost #189 of 63563/21/11 at 12:41pmpost #190 of 63563/21/11 at 1:02pmpost #191 of 63563/21/11 at 1:51pm
I'm doing this in this moment too...
maybe this spring is the audiphile headphones buying spring!.....Quote:by glasslikeSkipping lectures because you heard your headphones could be delivered any moment (currently doing this)post #192 of 63563/21/11 at 3:42pmpost #193 of 63563/21/11 at 3:47pmpost #194 of 63563/21/11 at 4:10pmpost #195 of 63563/21/11 at 8:50pm
how many audiophiles does it take to change a lightbulb?
one to fit the bulb
one more to say its too bright [or too warm]
one to A/B the cables with a http://www.dedicatedaudio.com/inc/sdetail/25964
one more to bring his NOS lightbulb
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Micromega MyDAC - switchable input DAC, switchable USB Class 1 or 2... 12 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 1 minute ago
- › Ocharaku Flat4-Kuro (玄) appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 3 minutes ago
- › De'Mun / Bengkel Macro 4 minutes ago
- › Techno, Electro & Underground Beats 5 minutes ago
- › Yulong ADA1 7 minutes ago
- › JVC new top tier Wooden IEM : JVC HA FX 1100 7 minutes ago
- › Hunter Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Sports 4.1 Bluetooth Headset... by Shobin Wang
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Oriolus In-Ear Monitors (v2) by Aerosphere
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphone by harry501501
- › Audio-Opus Opus#1 by musicday
- › Wired 3.5MM Headphones Earphones, Ghostek® Turbine Series Wired... by Cinder
- › Cleer DU High-Definition Dual Driver Headphone by moedawg140
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by thingol
- › Effect Audio Thor Coper IEM Upgrade Cable by Vitor Valeri
- › ZhiYin QT5 by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...