Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
"In a cold world of flagships, the LCD-4 gives me the warmth I have been asking for." -Probably someone...
This review is for someone looking for a good pair of in-ear headphones after using over-ear phones; that's the situation where I am coming from at least, as I have been using Sennheiser's HD598...
I was excited to be approached by world famous cable artisan company 'Effect Audio' and asked me to provide a review of their recently released Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable. This cable is...
This is my second attempt at using a portable amp (I returned my Fiio E12A for this). That was a good decision. The Cayin C5 is an absolute powerhouse. It can power IEM's and earbuds...
Introduction/Disclaimer I was given this sample in exchange for my honest opinion and impressions. I would especially like to thank Kathryn for getting in touch for purpose of this review. I...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 113post #1681 of 635612/26/11 at 12:13pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1682 of 635612/26/11 at 11:15pmpost #1683 of 635612/26/11 at 11:37pmpost #1684 of 635612/26/11 at 11:40pmpost #1685 of 635612/27/11 at 12:41ampost #1686 of 635612/27/11 at 3:36ampost #1687 of 635612/27/11 at 12:06pmpost #1688 of 635612/27/11 at 2:52pmpost #1689 of 635612/27/11 at 2:53pmpost #1690 of 635612/27/11 at 4:22pm
True Story: When you wait for 3 and half hours for the USPS man to show up with your Q701 on the expected delivery date and he says no packages. And then you get super worried about a possible lost package and whatnot so you take every measure to figure out the problem. And then you realize maybe it's just a day late because of Christmas. Then you see that it has been sitting in the federal Way postal station for the past day, which is 2 hours from my house. Why?!?!?!?!post #1691 of 635612/27/11 at 5:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by Austin Morrow
True Story: When you wait for 3 and half hours for the USPS man to show up with your Q701 on the expected delivery date and he says no packages. And then you get super worried about a possible lost package and whatnot so you take every measure to figure out the problem. And then you realize maybe it's just a day late because of Christmas. Then you see that it has been sitting in the federal Way postal station for the past day, which is 2 hours from my house. Why?!?!?!?!
Beware of FedEx Smartpost. I have been waiting on a watch for over a week. USPS finally called me to tell me what happened. FedEx does drop shipments of 100+ pieces on pallets wrapped in cellophane for the PO to sort and deliver. The paperwork the PO got on the 17th was for 1200 or so, but there were only ~300 actual pieces delivered. FedEx sent another 300 last Monday, another 300 on Tuesday, etc. As of this morning there were 300 or so pieces still unaccounted for. But the paperwork said the USPS took possession of all 1200+ pieces on the 17th.
Took the PO hours and multiple FedEx types denying what they did before someone finally owned up to what happened.post #1692 of 635612/27/11 at 5:42pmpost #1693 of 635612/27/11 at 6:18pmpost #1694 of 635612/27/11 at 6:19pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 5 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 5 minutes ago
- › PayPal woes - Alternatives (Google Wallet, etc)?? 5 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 5 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 9 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 12 minutes ago
- › Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital... 14 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 14 minutes ago
- › A new member ! 15 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 16 minutes ago
- › Chord DAVE by Currawong
- › Audeze LCD-4 by Dillan
- › Sennheiser IE80 by AnssiRai
- › Effect Audio Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable by sonickarma
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...