Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction The A83 have been on my wish list for a while now, saw them at a reasonable price so thought why not snatch them up. So here we are I finally have the lovelies plugged into my ears...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australasian tour arranged by Brooko, thank you very much for including me in this tour, this is my first time listening to high end DAP! Introduction I...
I actually have the ES900m, which doesn't have microphone and control buttons, but the rest is the same. For $6 it's impossible to buy a pair of earphones as good as them. I really believe...
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 113post #1681 of 635612/26/11 at 12:13pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1682 of 635612/26/11 at 11:15pmpost #1683 of 635612/26/11 at 11:37pmpost #1684 of 635612/26/11 at 11:40pmpost #1685 of 635612/27/11 at 12:41ampost #1686 of 635612/27/11 at 3:36ampost #1687 of 635612/27/11 at 12:06pmpost #1688 of 635612/27/11 at 2:52pmpost #1689 of 635612/27/11 at 2:53pmpost #1690 of 635612/27/11 at 4:22pm
True Story: When you wait for 3 and half hours for the USPS man to show up with your Q701 on the expected delivery date and he says no packages. And then you get super worried about a possible lost package and whatnot so you take every measure to figure out the problem. And then you realize maybe it's just a day late because of Christmas. Then you see that it has been sitting in the federal Way postal station for the past day, which is 2 hours from my house. Why?!?!?!?!post #1691 of 635612/27/11 at 5:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by Austin Morrow
True Story: When you wait for 3 and half hours for the USPS man to show up with your Q701 on the expected delivery date and he says no packages. And then you get super worried about a possible lost package and whatnot so you take every measure to figure out the problem. And then you realize maybe it's just a day late because of Christmas. Then you see that it has been sitting in the federal Way postal station for the past day, which is 2 hours from my house. Why?!?!?!?!
Beware of FedEx Smartpost. I have been waiting on a watch for over a week. USPS finally called me to tell me what happened. FedEx does drop shipments of 100+ pieces on pallets wrapped in cellophane for the PO to sort and deliver. The paperwork the PO got on the 17th was for 1200 or so, but there were only ~300 actual pieces delivered. FedEx sent another 300 last Monday, another 300 on Tuesday, etc. As of this morning there were 300 or so pieces still unaccounted for. But the paperwork said the USPS took possession of all 1200+ pieces on the 17th.
Took the PO hours and multiple FedEx types denying what they did before someone finally owned up to what happened.post #1692 of 635612/27/11 at 5:42pmpost #1693 of 635612/27/11 at 6:18pmpost #1694 of 635612/27/11 at 6:19pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The StratoKOSSter – A closed DIY headphone based on the Koss KSC-75... 32 seconds ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 37 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Toronto Winter/Spring Meet 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2