Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
-Audio The Nucleus Headphone Amplifier/Preamp “Great Sound for the Masses” By Cesar Gutierrez - Audiophile December 2014 It is always exiting to discover and learn about new companies in...
Background So the technology behind the ear cups are quite interesting. This headphone is marketed towards teenagers for the "Bass Sensation". The headphone has a slider on thhe left ear cup, and...
Introduction and Design I picked up the Woodphones 10 months ago, so I've had quite a bit of experience with them in my collection. Despite me having sold off most of my closed headphone...
I have these for a couple of days, they are amazing for bass lovers, the bass is very deep and have hard punch and rumble, control is very good so the bass doesn't sound like a mess, is not slow...
1. These headphones are HUGE. 2. That said, it provides amazing soundstage/imaging, and are very comfortable. Headband has no bumps, and earpads are of memory foam. 3. Very decent amount of...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 113post #1681 of 635612/26/11 at 12:13pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1682 of 635612/26/11 at 11:15pmpost #1683 of 635612/26/11 at 11:37pmpost #1684 of 635612/26/11 at 11:40pmpost #1685 of 635612/27/11 at 12:41ampost #1686 of 635612/27/11 at 3:36ampost #1687 of 635612/27/11 at 12:06pmpost #1688 of 635612/27/11 at 2:52pmpost #1689 of 635612/27/11 at 2:53pmpost #1690 of 635612/27/11 at 4:22pm
True Story: When you wait for 3 and half hours for the USPS man to show up with your Q701 on the expected delivery date and he says no packages. And then you get super worried about a possible lost package and whatnot so you take every measure to figure out the problem. And then you realize maybe it's just a day late because of Christmas. Then you see that it has been sitting in the federal Way postal station for the past day, which is 2 hours from my house. Why?!?!?!?!post #1691 of 635612/27/11 at 5:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by Austin Morrow
True Story: When you wait for 3 and half hours for the USPS man to show up with your Q701 on the expected delivery date and he says no packages. And then you get super worried about a possible lost package and whatnot so you take every measure to figure out the problem. And then you realize maybe it's just a day late because of Christmas. Then you see that it has been sitting in the federal Way postal station for the past day, which is 2 hours from my house. Why?!?!?!?!
Beware of FedEx Smartpost. I have been waiting on a watch for over a week. USPS finally called me to tell me what happened. FedEx does drop shipments of 100+ pieces on pallets wrapped in cellophane for the PO to sort and deliver. The paperwork the PO got on the 17th was for 1200 or so, but there were only ~300 actual pieces delivered. FedEx sent another 300 last Monday, another 300 on Tuesday, etc. As of this morning there were 300 or so pieces still unaccounted for. But the paperwork said the USPS took possession of all 1200+ pieces on the 17th.
Took the PO hours and multiple FedEx types denying what they did before someone finally owned up to what happened.post #1692 of 635612/27/11 at 5:42pmpost #1693 of 635612/27/11 at 6:18pmpost #1694 of 635612/27/11 at 6:19pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 1 second ago
- › Band Name Game II 13 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 14 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 22 seconds ago
- › Redirecting to ad sites in chrome on android 3 minutes ago
- › Akihabara Tokyo e-Earphone Winter Festival 2014 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › New here and also need a recommendation for headphones for metal 6 minutes ago
- › "The Nucleus" by che15
- › Skullcandy Crusher Headphones with Mic White, One Size by DigitalGrounder
- › Woodphones - by Blake Graham by SanjiWatsuki
- › AKG Y55 Black DJ-Ready Headphones with Enriched Bass, Snug Fit and... by presata
- › AKG K7XX by avitron142
- › YUIN PK3 Earbuds by thebluebulk
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)