Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass as same as nuforce ne-6/7.. Last post on 8/22/12 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Alright, these are the most confusing set of cans I've ever owned. Why are they so cheap? It doesn't make any sense. Right out of the gate, these are the most comfortable set of headphones...
These are easily my favorite headphones I own. My review will be assuming you have Shure 1540 pads, but I'll go over some other options as well. Lets get the big negative out of the way now....
AK Audio Super Dolphin 6BASticking a Dolphin in your ears! DisclaimerThe Super Dolphin 6BA is a loaner unit provided in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I have tried my best to...
This is an excellent pair of headphones, sound is very clear, and the looks are impressive. I am disappointed with the padding, hurts to wear in less then 15 minutes. Pads can be replaced though....
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
You know you're an audiophile when... - Page 113post #1681 of 635612/26/11 at 12:13pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1682 of 635612/26/11 at 11:15pmpost #1683 of 635612/26/11 at 11:37pmpost #1684 of 635612/26/11 at 11:40pmpost #1685 of 635612/27/11 at 12:41ampost #1686 of 635612/27/11 at 3:36ampost #1687 of 635612/27/11 at 12:06pmpost #1688 of 635612/27/11 at 2:52pmpost #1689 of 635612/27/11 at 2:53pmpost #1690 of 635612/27/11 at 4:22pm
True Story: When you wait for 3 and half hours for the USPS man to show up with your Q701 on the expected delivery date and he says no packages. And then you get super worried about a possible lost package and whatnot so you take every measure to figure out the problem. And then you realize maybe it's just a day late because of Christmas. Then you see that it has been sitting in the federal Way postal station for the past day, which is 2 hours from my house. Why?!?!?!?!post #1691 of 635612/27/11 at 5:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by Austin Morrow
True Story: When you wait for 3 and half hours for the USPS man to show up with your Q701 on the expected delivery date and he says no packages. And then you get super worried about a possible lost package and whatnot so you take every measure to figure out the problem. And then you realize maybe it's just a day late because of Christmas. Then you see that it has been sitting in the federal Way postal station for the past day, which is 2 hours from my house. Why?!?!?!?!
Beware of FedEx Smartpost. I have been waiting on a watch for over a week. USPS finally called me to tell me what happened. FedEx does drop shipments of 100+ pieces on pallets wrapped in cellophane for the PO to sort and deliver. The paperwork the PO got on the 17th was for 1200 or so, but there were only ~300 actual pieces delivered. FedEx sent another 300 last Monday, another 300 on Tuesday, etc. As of this morning there were 300 or so pieces still unaccounted for. But the paperwork said the USPS took possession of all 1200+ pieces on the 17th.
Took the PO hours and multiple FedEx types denying what they did before someone finally owned up to what happened.post #1692 of 635612/27/11 at 5:42pmpost #1693 of 635612/27/11 at 6:18pmpost #1694 of 635612/27/11 at 6:19pm
This thread is locked
- You know you're an audiophile when...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Member Introductions thread 51 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 1 minute ago
- › Trinity VYRUS IEM available for pre-order now! 1 minute ago
- › Which headphones do you use for PC gaming? 1 minute ago
- › 2016 CanJam @ RMAF, October 7-9, 2016: The Exhibitor List! 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 3 minutes ago
- › How important are charts? 6 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 6 minutes ago
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Fostex T50RP MK3 Professional Studio Headphones, Semi-Open by reikoshea
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...