Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) - Page 371

post #5551 of 5766

post #5552 of 5766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohb View Post


Interesting song name lol.
post #5553 of 5766

absolutely amazing

 

 

 

Any other tranceheads here?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam3s121 View Post
 

 

bout edc ny tickets today... mainly to see this andrew rayel & orjan nilsen with my GF :)

 

how was it?


Edited by Weee - 5/26/14 at 5:37pm
post #5554 of 5766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weee View Post
 

 

how was it?

EDC NY was great, was about a 1hour 25minute drive which I choose to listen a Steve Angello BBC R1 podcast (one of the older episodes).. got there at about 11am, relaxed in the car for 15minutes and walked into one of the GA lines and ended up being two of the first 100 people in with my girlfriend. We got there early to see Orjan Nilsen who got moved up to 1:30 and Rayel at 2:30. After rayel ended at 3:30 we were already pretty beat though.. wish I had went to bed earlier the night before and also the schedule was bad IMO. These two guys reguraly play great time slots @ ASOT Live shows but had whack early time slots when silly trap acts got better afternoon times. We got food, listened to half the MK (Marc Kinchen) which was quite amazing.. hearing some great tech/deep house like tchami untrue, gecko, etc. We took a long break after that then saw GTA which was absolutely PACKED, GTA was at the stage inside the arena and you would of thought there wasn't any stages outside by the amount of people that were inside.

 

Ended the night seeing Calvin Harris for 30minutes, followed by Adventure Club then Steve Angello. Steve's set was amazing.. although very similar to his Ultra set. The crowd sang save the world tonight and it was probably the best moment of the day.. also saw a few people in wheelchairs get lifted up which is just a feelgood moment. Overall it was great, sometimes I've gone to local shows and its kinda lame because so many people are just there to be there, making fun of the scene/real fans and there everyone had a great mood and attitude.

 

Steve played this track, currently loving it

 

 

He played a few other songs that were unreleased but if you heard the ultra set or his creamfields set you've heard them. (Let it go, show me love, children of the wild.)  Andrew Rayel had what I expected, a lot of his dark style house/trance with his personal remixes and mashups. Honestly my girlfriend and I were exhausted by 5pm and really had to relax for awhile and we missed some good talent.. we danced for about 3 hours straight and then it hit us lol.


Edited by jam3s121 - 5/27/14 at 11:42pm
post #5555 of 5766

Some more bleep from a long time ago.

 

 


Edited by Lohb - 5/29/14 at 10:02am
post #5556 of 5766

post #5557 of 5766

Hey guys! I've been lurking for a while and noticed that a post from a couple days ago disappeared. It was the one that had several youtube videos of some great tracks with female vocals. The only ones I can remember are Love is Not Enough, Timeless (Moonbeam Remix), and Alien (Kobana Remix). I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the other tracks were if they remember or if you guys could recommend me some other similar tracks! I've been playing those three like crazy and don't want to burn out just yet haha

post #5558 of 5766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dametes View Post
 

Hey guys! I've been lurking for a while and noticed that a post from a couple days ago disappeared. It was the one that had several youtube videos of some great tracks with female vocals. The only ones I can remember are Love is Not Enough, Timeless (Moonbeam Remix), and Alien (Kobana Remix). I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the other tracks were if they remember or if you guys could recommend me some other similar tracks! I've been playing those three like crazy and don't want to burn out just yet haha

I can still see the post. Although it is from a couple of weeks ago and not a couple of days ago so perhaps that's why you had trouble finding it again. Here's a direct link to it: http://www.head-fi.org/t/544388/electronic-music-exchange-house-dnb-dubstep-etc/5520#post_10554815

 

In case you still have trouble viewing the post, here are the names of the artists and songs:

 

Mat Zo feat. Linnea Schossow - The Sky (Extended Mix)

Above & Beyond feat. Zoë Johnston - Love Is Not Enough

Alex Larichev feat. Holly Prothman - The Same Way (KhoMha Sunrise Mix)

Susana & Shogun - Only You

John O'Callaghan feat. Cathy Burton - Perfection (Shogun Remix)

Miusha & Poison Pro - Alien (Kobana Remix)

Tomomi Ukumori - Timeless (Moonbeam Remix)

Taishi feat. IA - Liberator

Halozy feat. Hatsune Miku - Your Eyes (Club Mix)

Clean Tears feat. Hatsune Miku - Sunrise

Aura Qualic feat. Hatsune Miku - One Way

Ritchie feat. Hatsune Miku - Free Open Blue Sky

 

I could link some other great female vocal track later on when I have some time to browse through my iTunes library.

post #5559 of 5766
https://soundcloud.com/dischorddubstep/reformed-feat-dj-robo-dominator yo guys! Tell me what you think of my latest song!
post #5560 of 5766
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ Elite View Post
 

I can still see the post. Although it is from a couple of weeks ago and not a couple of days ago so perhaps that's why you had trouble finding it again. Here's a direct link to it: http://www.head-fi.org/t/544388/electronic-music-exchange-house-dnb-dubstep-etc/5520#post_10554815

 

In case you still have trouble viewing the post, here are the names of the artists and songs:

 

Mat Zo feat. Linnea Schossow - The Sky (Extended Mix)

Above & Beyond feat. Zoë Johnston - Love Is Not Enough

Alex Larichev feat. Holly Prothman - The Same Way (KhoMha Sunrise Mix)

Susana & Shogun - Only You

John O'Callaghan feat. Cathy Burton - Perfection (Shogun Remix)

Miusha & Poison Pro - Alien (Kobana Remix)

Tomomi Ukumori - Timeless (Moonbeam Remix)

Taishi feat. IA - Liberator

Halozy feat. Hatsune Miku - Your Eyes (Club Mix)

Clean Tears feat. Hatsune Miku - Sunrise

Aura Qualic feat. Hatsune Miku - One Way

Ritchie feat. Hatsune Miku - Free Open Blue Sky

 

I could link some other great female vocal track later on when I have some time to browse through my iTunes library.

Thanks for the help!! I'd love to hear what else you've got :D 

post #5561 of 5766
Any MitiS fans over here?
post #5562 of 5766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dametes View Post
 

Hey guys! I've been lurking for a while and noticed that a post from a couple days ago disappeared. It was the one that had several youtube videos of some great tracks with female vocals. The only ones I can remember are Love is Not Enough, Timeless (Moonbeam Remix), and Alien (Kobana Remix). I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the other tracks were if they remember or if you guys could recommend me some other similar tracks! I've been playing those three like crazy and don't want to burn out just yet haha

 

my favorite moonbeam song

 

post #5563 of 5766

 

 

 

 

this is one of my favorite songs that just recently came out, new remix of a classical vocal trance tune <3 andain. 

 


Edited by Weee - 5/31/14 at 5:18pm
post #5564 of 5766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dametes View Post
 

Thanks for the help!! I'd love to hear what else you've got :D 

Okay here's a bunch of stuff. Some excel more in the vocal department and others in musical qualities, some do both. There's a variety of stuff here. Happy listening! Also the first one features male vocals but the rest are exclusively of the female persuasion.

 

Trax (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #5565 of 5766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weee View Post
 

 

my favorite moonbeam song

 

Originally Posted by Weee View Post

 

this is one of my favorite songs that just recently came out, new remix of a classical vocal trance tune <3 andain. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ Elite View Post
 

Okay here's a bunch of stuff. Some excel more in the vocal department and others in musical qualities, some do both. There's a variety of stuff here. Happy listening! Also the first one features male vocals but the rest are exclusively of the female persuasion.

Trax (Click to show)

 

You guys are awesome!! Thanks again :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)