Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) - Page 355

post #5311 of 5831

Hey all,

I have been posting these over in the best female vocals thread, but I figured that someone here may have more of an idea.  I'm looking for more female vocal dubstep/drumstep like these.  I have plenty of female trance in my collection, but didn't really realize that this is a genre until I saw mixes all over youtube about it.  The problem is that most of those mixes don't label the artists, so I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction.

 

post #5312 of 5831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggerfish View Post
 

Hey all,

I have been posting these over in the best female vocals thread, but I figured that someone here may have more of an idea.  I'm looking for more female vocal dubstep/drumstep like these.  I have plenty of female trance in my collection, but didn't really realize that this is a genre until I saw mixes all over youtube about it.  The problem is that most of those mixes don't label the artists, so I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction.

 

 

Singularity - Horizon (feat. Nilu)

Seven Lions - Days To Come (feat. Fiora)

Velvetine - The Great Divide (Seven Lions Remix)

Metric - Collect Call (Adventure Club Remix)

Youth - Adventure Club (feat. Foxes)

Bassnectar - Butterfly (feat. Mimi Page)

Blackmill - Let It Be (feat. Veela)

Gemini - Blue

Phutureprimitive - Enemy (feat. Jillian Ann)

post #5313 of 5831

YES! A fresh track from HSP. I can't believe this song exists; my mind is completely blown, again. The best thing is it's available on Nico Nico Douga as a free download (click the silver TV icon in the top right corner and select "music download").

 


Edited by TJ Elite - 2/18/14 at 10:04am
post #5314 of 5831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thujone View Post
 

 

Singularity - Horizon (feat. Nilu)

Seven Lions - Days To Come (feat. Fiora)

Velvetine - The Great Divide (Seven Lions Remix)

Metric - Collect Call (Adventure Club Remix)

Youth - Adventure Club (feat. Foxes)

Bassnectar - Butterfly (feat. Mimi Page)

Blackmill - Let It Be (feat. Veela)

Gemini - Blue

Phutureprimitive - Enemy (feat. Jillian Ann)

 

Thank you much for these.  Ended up purchasing all of them except Singularity which I thought was only ok, and the song by Metric (I like Metric in general) because I couldn't find it.  I already had Gemini - blue in my collection and had totally forgotten about it.  Thanks again.

post #5315 of 5831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggerfish View Post
 

 

Thank you much for these.  Ended up purchasing all of them except Singularity which I thought was only ok, and the song by Metric (I like Metric in general) because I couldn't find it.  I already had Gemini - blue in my collection and had totally forgotten about it.  Thanks again.

No problem. If you go to Adventure Club's soundcloud, you can find the Metric song.

post #5316 of 5831

Don't remember seeing Cryptex here. Great stuff. 

post #5317 of 5831
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ Elite View Post
 

YES! A fresh track from HSP. I can't believe this song exists; my mind is completely blown, again. The best thing is it's available on Nico Nico Douga as a free download (click the silver TV icon in the top right corner and select "music download").

 


Ok, I am utterly failing to find this silver tv icon.  Love the song though.  Do I need a signed in account to download it maybe?

post #5318 of 5831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggerfish View Post

Ok, I am utterly failing to find this silver tv icon.  Love the song though.  Do I need a signed in account to download it maybe?
Yes. I believe I've always just used the sign in with Facebook option. Not sure if I actually had to create an account before that, though. It's been a while.
post #5319 of 5831

post #5320 of 5831

post #5321 of 5831

post #5322 of 5831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggerfish View Post
 

Hey all,

I have been posting these over in the best female vocals thread, but I figured that someone here may have more of an idea.  I'm looking for more female vocal dubstep/drumstep like these.  I have plenty of female trance in my collection, but didn't really realize that this is a genre until I saw mixes all over youtube about it.  The problem is that most of those mixes don't label the artists, so I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction.

 

 

I been addicted to The Home We Made for awhile now.   Here are some of my favorite female vocals in a lot of different genres (liquid dub, dnb, liquid dnb, melodic dub, ambient, chill, progressive house) so maybe even if you heard some there will be some new ones for you.   Though I think these have been listed at one or another in this thread but sounds like you just found this thread.   Not really listed in order as some of my favorites are actually in the middle.

 

Octane & DLR - Let Me Go ( Break remix )

Yuna - Lullabies (Adventure Club Remix)

Technicolour & Komatic - Stay (Ft. Jayma)

Maya Jane Coles - Burning Bright Ft Kim Ann Foxman

Seven Lions - Fevers (Ft. Minnesota and Mimi Page) (free download)

MitiS - Open Window (feat. Anna Yvette)

Trifonic - Broken (Specter Mix)

Sean Mackey - Discover (THYME Remix) (used to be free but my soundcloud link didn't work)

Late Night Alumni - What If I Say Please

Presence ft. Angel Taylor (Original Mix)

Jase Fos - Do What You Want (Max Graham Afterhours in Montreal Mix)

post #5323 of 5831

post #5324 of 5831

Some of my favorite groups/DJs:

Knife Party

Hardwell

Far Too Loud

Krewella

post #5325 of 5831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niteblooded View Post
 

 

I been addicted to The Home We Made for awhile now.   Here are some of my favorite female vocals in a lot of different genres (liquid dub, dnb, liquid dnb, melodic dub, ambient, chill, progressive house) so maybe even if you heard some there will be some new ones for you.   Though I think these have been listed at one or another in this thread but sounds like you just found this thread.   Not really listed in order as some of my favorites are actually in the middle.

 

Octane & DLR - Let Me Go ( Break remix )

Yuna - Lullabies (Adventure Club Remix)

Technicolour & Komatic - Stay (Ft. Jayma)

Maya Jane Coles - Burning Bright Ft Kim Ann Foxman

Seven Lions - Fevers (Ft. Minnesota and Mimi Page) (free download)

MitiS - Open Window (feat. Anna Yvette)

Trifonic - Broken (Specter Mix)

Sean Mackey - Discover (THYME Remix) (used to be free but my soundcloud link didn't work)

Late Night Alumni - What If I Say Please

Presence ft. Angel Taylor (Original Mix)

Jase Fos - Do What You Want (Max Graham Afterhours in Montreal Mix)


Thanks much for posting these.  From this I bought MitiS and loved the Sean Mackey- Discover (THYME Remix) but couldn't find it anywhere.  Soundcloud didn't have a download for it, not on Itunes, and couldn't find it randomly searching around.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)