Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) - Page 325

post #4861 of 5796

where did everyone go?

 

post #4862 of 5796
Thread Starter 
Dunno. I've been in the Metal thread a lot lately rather than here. smily_headphones1.gif
post #4863 of 5796

I've been busy listening to metal (and a bit of other genres) as well. Also been occupied building up a core vinyl collection.

 

The only track I've purchased from Beatport within almost two months is this, enjoy.

 

post #4864 of 5796

A dark 90's classic:

Spotify link: http://open.spotify.com/track/09Wi0CNxivUALSudThQ2li

 

Funky and quirky psy:

Free download

Spotify

post #4865 of 5796

This just out.

 

post #4866 of 5796
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Here are a few songs I've been listening to recently. I'd highly recommend checking out Uppermost's new album Revolution.

post #4867 of 5796
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ Elite View Post

I've been busy listening to metal (and a bit of other genres) as well. Also been occupied building up a core vinyl collection.

 

The only track I've purchased from Beatport within almost two months is this, enjoy.

 

 

i liked that, thanks

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberDuk View Post

A dark 90's classic:

Spotify link: http://open.spotify.com/track/09Wi0CNxivUALSudThQ2li

theres not much that annoys me as much as distortion heavy guitars in electronical music... if its done right it can be cool, but most times it just makes the track sound like a metal song that was slightly remixed.

 

 

i dont know if anyone is into this sort of thing, but the UKF summer drum and bass album is out. i think i have all the ukf drum and bass collections since 2010 - its a great thing to put on while cleaning the apartment or while you have friends over and need some dynamic, "neutral taste" music for the background. so far im really liking this one - quite recommended.

 

heres a track:


Edited by adamlr - 6/30/13 at 10:18am
post #4868 of 5796

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamlr View Post
heres a track:

 

 

That is an excellent tune, the EP on a whole is top notch.

 

Here's some more ambient/downtempo stuff from Meta, out for free:

 

 

Also, there is a new Pretty Lights album out now. I've only listened to a little bit but so far I'm enjoying it quite a bit. As usual with Pretty Lights, it's free


Edited by TehJam - 7/1/13 at 1:28pm
post #4869 of 5796
Ive always had a soft spot for elelectronic music.

In.

Currently exploring this type of thing:

http://open.spotify.com/album/0qwi9GQUYGDD1WCWSyKuD1


Which makes me feel like the lawnmower man blink.gif

Wonderful
post #4870 of 5796
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJam View Post

 

That is an excellent tune, the EP on a whole is top notch.

 

Here's some more ambient/downtempo stuff from Meta, out for free:

 

 

Also, there is a new Pretty Lights album out now. I've only listened to a little bit but so far I'm enjoying it quite a bit. As usual with Pretty Lights, it's free


free ep by meta! cheers mate!

post #4871 of 5796
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ Elite View Post

This just out.

 

 



I really like your taste. This is such a good song!

Thank you for the recommendation

post #4872 of 5796
Quote:
Originally Posted by pogy View Post

I really like your taste. This is such a good song!

Thank you for the recommendation

Yeah I wouldn't say that it's a song that's catchy in a traditional sense but I can't get it out of my head. Such a good song.

 

Edit: Check out EDEN from the same producer if you've never heard it.

 


Edited by TJ Elite - 7/3/13 at 4:33am
post #4873 of 5796

For anyone who likes high energy Big Room/Prog House.

Checkout my new mashup. :)

https://soundcloud.com/raidzero/get-down-to-jump-for-thunder
 

Jordy Dazz \\ W&W \\ Chuckie \\ Dzeko \\ Torres

 

Tracks Used:
Jordy Dazz - Jumpfold (7th Sunday Anthem 2013)
W&W - Thunder
Chuckie vs Dzeko & Torres - Down To This

post #4874 of 5796
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ Elite View Post

Yeah I wouldn't say that it's a song that's catchy in a traditional sense but I can't get it out of my head. Such a good song.

 

Edit: Check out EDEN from the same producer if you've never heard it.

 


Love it!

If you remember i did ask you some time ago for download link to this song and you helped me find it :)

On a personal note are you form Japan? Because I don't understand a single word but still enjoy it very much

Again thank you for the recommendation

post #4875 of 5796
Quote:
Originally Posted by pogy View Post

Love it!

If you remember i did ask you some time ago for download link to this song and you helped me find it :)

On a personal note are you form Japan? Because I don't understand a single word but still enjoy it very much

Again thank you for the recommendation

Yes, I remember. And no, I'm not from Japan. I've been there once about ten years ago but I don't speak the language either. I would very much like to learn Japanese at some point but currently my knowledge is limited to just a couple of words.

 

I've never been one to care all that much about lyrics. There are exceptions of course for in some songs there's hardly anything else of interest than the lyrics. Some songs have actually been partially ruined for me when I realized how horrible the lyrics were even if the music was otherwise really good. This is why I've always enjoyed listening to music that's either instrumental, or sung without words or in a language I can't understand. This helps me concentrate on the emotional component in the singing rather than the content of the words.

 

Since I'm posting here's another track you might enjoy. It's one of my favorite free tracks released last year. I've mentioned it a few times in this thread but the last time was probably over half a year ago now so here it is again for everyone to enjoy. The link to the free download on SoundCloud can be found in the video description.

 


Edited by TJ Elite - 7/4/13 at 4:46am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)