Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) - Page 300

post #4486 of 5856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apo0th3karY View Post

 

...I don't know if you intended this, but all those tracks sound like they'll mix quite well, and in the order they're in too. ESPECIALLY the last two tracks. I'm not that good of a DJ that I can do such quick multigenre/bpm mixing, but I'm tempted to give it go just to see if I can.


No problem. I didn't consider similarity when I was posting those, they were just the tracks that were tickling my fancy.

post #4487 of 5856
Quote:
Originally Posted by anuraj250 View Post

when is the new daft punk album releasing?


I don't know, but this video aired during the last Saturday night live and the guitar being played has to be Nile Rodgers, so it can only be soon if they're teasing like this.

 

post #4488 of 5856

this was going to be a nice post with quotes and stuff, but then my computer crashed, and im too lazy to go again.

 

but who was it that said people on this thread dont like downtempo stuff? i strongly disagree =] ive seen links to the likes of burial and soular order, i personally linked hol baumann (by far one of my favorite producers), solar fields and synthetic epiphany. id go as far as saying that at the moment, downtempo stuff is my favorite. i even went as far as getting the entire solar fileds discography with a gift card i got for amazon. its just that its a specific type of downtempo that i like, and i dont really know what name to give it. if it doesnt have too many dance/house elements, has a healthy sub-bass rumble and a kinda trippy quality, chances are ill like it. for example, heres a link to soundcloud where you can listen to an ep called "from the vaults" by "phaeleh". perhaps not the most astounding release ever, but i do like it, and its available for free download if you join their mailing list.

 

https://soundcloud.com/phaeleh/sets/from-the-vaults-ep-free 

 

edit: this is such a treat


Edited by adamlr - 3/3/13 at 9:53am
post #4489 of 5856

This tune is fantastic, as well as the original:

 

 

 

Also, dat rolling subbass makes this song beautiful:

 


Edited by TehJam - 3/3/13 at 11:11am
post #4490 of 5856

not a huge fan of the computer voices in songs as its kinda overused, especially in electronic, but this has to be an exception, more amazingness from pendulum

post #4491 of 5856
Thread Starter 

Blood Sugar is definitely one of my favorites of theirs.

post #4492 of 5856

Can anyone recommend some artists similar to Feed Me? I've been looking for a while, but I haven't been able to find anyone able to match how catchy and anthemic his music is...

 

I know this was posted about ten pages ago, but I'll do it again because it's currently my favourite song.

 

post #4493 of 5856
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedMe View Post

Can anyone recommend some artists similar to Feed Me? I've been looking for a while, but I haven't been able to find anyone able to match how catchy and anthemic his music is...

 

I know this was posted about ten pages ago, but I'll do it again because it's currently my favourite song.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

The latest EP from The M Machine is not only amazing but also reminds me of Feed Me. Death by robot is probably my least favorite song from him though so my suggestion might not work for you.

post #4494 of 5856
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedMe View Post

Can anyone recommend some artists similar to Feed Me? I've been looking for a while, but I haven't been able to find anyone able to match how catchy and anthemic his music is...

 

Have you heard of MitiS?

 

post #4495 of 5856

Thanks for the suggestions! I'm loving both of them. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphicism View Post

 

Have you heard of MitiS?

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by steez battalion View Post

 

The latest EP from The M Machine is not only amazing but also reminds me of Feed Me. Death by robot is probably my least favorite song from him though so my suggestion might not work for you.

 

Although Death By Robot is my favourite, I like all his music, so it's all good!   L3000.gif

post #4496 of 5856

speaking of the m machine, heres a good one with the best video ever

 

post #4497 of 5856

I just discovered Idiotape yesterday, and I'm hooked. I found out Amazon has their CD, so I will be ordering it later this week! beyersmile.png

 

post #4498 of 5856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroysall View Post
I just discovered Idiotape yesterday, and I'm hooked. I found out Amazon has their CD, so I will be ordering it later this week! beyersmile.png

Nice. These guys kind of remind of a Finnish electronic group called Aavikko - probably mainly because of the live drummer. I don't currently have a credit card at my disposal so I haven't been placing CD orders online recently. When I get around to placing my next order these guys might be a valid candidate, although there's a ton of other albums on my wish list right now.

post #4499 of 5856
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJam View Post

This tune is fantastic, as well as the original:

 

 

 

Also, dat rolling subbass makes this song beautiful:

 


you know, i dont think ive ever seen a post of yours in here that didnt carry links to really great music - cheers!

 

i really liked the koven remix, i think i still like the original better, but ive noticed ill usually prefer the first version of a song i listen to, so maybe its just that.

the fij track was great aswell, i recall i got two of his eps and was very unimpressed by them, with the exception of 1 or 2 songs in each. has he released anything more recant thats noteworthy in your opinion? because so far, i prefer his youtube channel to his actual music.

post #4500 of 5856
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamlr View Post


you know, i dont think ive ever seen a post of yours in here that didnt carry links to really great music - cheers!

 

i really liked the koven remix, i think i still like the original better, but ive noticed ill usually prefer the first version of a song i listen to, so maybe its just that.

the fij track was great aswell, i recall i got two of his eps and was very unimpressed by them, with the exception of 1 or 2 songs in each. has he released anything more recant thats noteworthy in your opinion? because so far, i prefer his youtube channel to his actual music.

 

Thanks man, appreciate it a bunch. Koven's remix for Hadouken comes in this month which is exciting as well. I love his channel too (tons of unique stuff), but I think he has gotten better lately (besides this tune, his Living, Laughing, and Dying EP was my favorite). 

 

I don't know if anybody has posted this yet, but I just found out about the tune and I find this remix much better than the original:

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)