Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) - Page 224

post #3346 of 5409
Thread Starter 

Yeah. 

 

1) Put headphones on head

2) Push Play

 

You are now correctly burning in your headphones.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

Guys any tips for burning in my dt 880s

post #3347 of 5409
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

Yeah. 

 

1) Put headphones on head

2) Push Play

 

You are now correctly burning in your headphones.

 

yea I know right, I did how ever run that JD Labs thing for 4 hours it made a tiny difference, the biggest issue I have though is my Hifiman Lacked good well ranged music, but now it's loaded with Sweeping sound tracks and funky jazz so 10-25000 hz will be hit nicely!

post #3348 of 5409
Monolake - Ghosts Loving this album in FLAC.


post #3349 of 5409

Lots of awesome ness for u all 

 

 

Sadly not nearly as nice as the lossless, but that would make you Tube xplode so tis for the better! 

post #3350 of 5409

The Masters Series mixed by Hernan Cattaneo is really good and Funk D'Void's Balance 22 is also very good.  Both have a more club sounding disc then a more downtempo'ed disc.  For some good trance Andy Moor's Zero Point One artist album is one of the best I've heard in a few years, all 3 are worth a listen imo.

post #3351 of 5409
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

Monolake - Ghosts Loving this album in FLAC.

 

this track was soo good i went and downloaded the cd immediately, thanks

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

Lots of awesome ness for u all 

 

 

Sadly not nearly as nice as the lossless, but that would make you Tube xplode so tis for the better! 

 

this is also cool, i like these more quiet tracks here and there.

 

 

 

i wonder if anyones heard of noah d? i certainly havent. but a friend of mine sent me this link, i quite like it:

 

 

edit: whats up with the wonky insert video function all the time?? 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuTwQAn5bFk&feature=share&list=PL493D63A87C11121B


Edited by adamlr - 10/9/12 at 3:41am
post #3352 of 5409

this track just blew me away! (glitch)

 

http://soundcloud.com/crushendo/whats-your-function

post #3353 of 5409

Some Dinka, remixed by Soundprank.

 

post #3354 of 5409
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamlrView Post

 

this is also cool, i like these more quiet tracks here and there.

 

Glad you enjoy, that there is Dt 880 music xD I'll post some more later when I'm at my pc and not this crummy slow poke >.>

post #3355 of 5409
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamlr View Post

i wonder if anyones heard of noah d? i certainly havent. but a friend of mine sent me this link, i quite like it:

 

 

Yea, his release on Smog was excellent, love his collab with Truth.

post #3356 of 5409
This is some really good stuff I discovered last night. Well worth checking out guy's, especially for you Phutureprimitive fans.

Actraiser - Phantomile





You can pick the EP from from band camp at 'name your price' here.

http://cutrecords.bandcamp.com/album/phantomile-ep
post #3357 of 5409

Wooooo! The Etude by Nhato is awesome! Thanks for the recommendations!

 

As far as EDM, I've personally only just been downloading the podcasts from 

 

Above & Beyond

Kyau & Albert

Norin & Rad

Tokyo Bliss

Jaytech

 

If Mat Zo had his own consistent podcast I'd subscribe too, and some of the Tokyo Bliss stuff can get a little slow for me, but Nhato appears on that list as does Shingo Nakamura. I can't pin down one song in particular, but these guys always definitely fill my ears with amazing sound!

post #3358 of 5409

Question:

 

What is it called in electronic music when the intro builds to the bridge, and then suddenly bass frequencies are shattering across my brain like heavy plexiglass?

I love it.  

Especially in the few songs I've heard where the intro is all cool synthesizers and higher frequency sounds, and then suddenly stereophonic bass is crashing into my mind like frozen mud.  And it feels like everything is exploding! etysmile.gif

 

Anyway, I first heard these sounds on a web-based radio station deemed - "dub step, DnB, and other" so I'm not exactly sure what's up.  If I could find this incredible Waterfall-o-Bass inside of a huge symphonic soundscape, that would be the best.  As in:  wouldn't it be cool if Tangerine Dream had put huge Bass in the middle of every song.  Thanks for the help.


Edited by iPhone IEM - 10/10/12 at 12:21am
post #3359 of 5409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

Glad you enjoy, that there is Dt 880 music xD I'll post some more later when I'm at my pc and not this crummy slow poke >.>

cool ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJam View Post

 

Yea, his release on Smog was excellent, love his collab with Truth.

whats smog? what collab? confused_face(1).gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

This is some really good stuff I discovered last night. Well worth checking out guy's, especially for you Phutureprimitive fans.
Actraiser - PhantomileYou can pick the EP from from band camp at 'name your price' here.
http://cutrecords.bandcamp.com/album/phantomile-ep

well my ears still hurt from yesterday (starting to get a little worried) but if you say this is anything like phutureprimitive ill save the link and listen to it in the evening when i get back home

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhone IEM View Post

Question:

 

What is it called in electronic music when the intro builds to the bridge, and then suddenly bass frequencies are shattering across my brain like heavy plexiglass?

I love it.  

Especially in the few songs I've heard where the intro is all cool synthesizers and higher frequency sounds, and then suddenly stereophonic bass is crashing into my mind like frozen mud.  And it feels like everything is exploding! etysmile.gif

 

Anyway, I first heard these sounds on a web-based radio station deemed - "dub step, DnB, and other" so I'm not exactly sure what's up.  If I could find this incredible Waterfall-o-Bass inside of a huge symphonic soundscape, that would be the best.  As in:  wouldn't it be cool if Tangerine Dream had put huge Bass in the middle of every song.  Thanks for the help.

i do believe your talking about "the drop".

post #3360 of 5409
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamlr View Post

cool ^_^

i do believe your talking about "the drop".

Cool. Thank you. Do you know of any melodic/ambient, wait,,,
Listening to Cloudburn by FeedMe.. This could be close

Yeahh, melodic.. Then cool Drop
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)