Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) - Page 217

post #3241 of 5831
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamlr View Post

 

is it just me who cant listen to the youtube videos? if i click on the video it tells me "this video is unavailable" and if i click on the "watch it on youtube" button it just takes me to youtube without the video... 

 

 

i dont know XD the headphones wont be here for still a couple more weeks... because of tax issues, ordering things over 75 dollars from the internet would cost me a fortune in taxes so im waiting for a friend whos in the US to come back together with my headphones... been waiting fro quite a while actually.

 

i understand that the 770s arent that good for bass, wich is upsetting because i originally decided on getting them because i thought that they WERE. however, this should be easily correctable with some equalization. wich just leaves getting an equalizer and learning how to use it >_<

 

theres a couple of posts on head-fi about this but i havnt payed them much attention yet because i want to get the cans first before i start messing about - kinda like its rude to add salt to your food before youv tasted it. if you catch my drift...

I do, and yea the u Tube videos r broken for me as well

 

You can check my page I sticky'd some notes on how to properly EQ there, and really u can get a Cowon Player they ahve nice EQ's or u can use FooBar2000 on ur pc and it has a nice EQ as well, but EQ isn't really hard, just remember to EQ dwn meaning make things quiter to enhance the sounds u want, if u want more bass cut dwn the Treble and vice versa, 

 

I am howver w8ing for a response on my Hifiman hm 601 DAP... 

post #3242 of 5831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

I do, and yea the u Tube videos r broken for me as well

 

You can check my page I sticky'd some notes on how to properly EQ there, and really u can get a Cowon Player they ahve nice EQ's or u can use FooBar2000 on ur pc and it has a nice EQ as well, but EQ isn't really hard, just remember to EQ dwn meaning make things quiter to enhance the sounds u want, if u want more bass cut dwn the Treble and vice versa, 

 

I am howver w8ing for a response on my Hifiman hm 601 DAP... 

ok, so since i use foobar 2000 i thought id try it there. i lowered everything from 7khz up and got no reponse (and yes i made sure the equalizer was enabled). i then reduced everything except the first 4 bars and ofcourse the bass was alot more pronounced, but the music was definitely lacking... some pointers would be greatly appreciated if you have the time. 

 

and again, im using jvc iems (HAFX67B Air Cushion) so i guess thats not optimal. although i must say these iems have a brilliant bass as it is.

 

response on your hifiman dap? a response from me? wahts a dap?

post #3243 of 5831
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamlr View Post

ok, so since i use foobar 2000 i thought id try it there. i lowered everything from 7khz up and got no reponse (and yes i made sure the equalizer was enabled). i then reduced everything except the first 4 bars and ofcourse the bass was alot more pronounced, but the music was definitely lacking... some pointers would be greatly appreciated if you have the time. 

 

and again, im using jvc iems (HAFX67B Air Cushion) so i guess thats not optimal. although i must say these iems have a brilliant bass as it is.

 

response on your hifiman dap? a response from me? wahts a dap?

digital

audio

player 

 

aka a cowon or a ipod or hell your phone. 

 

more NORRIKEEEN!!! 

 

 

 

USAO 

 

my fave gabber producer roughsketch! 

 

 

this is dubstyle.  


Edited by nff - 9/28/12 at 2:28pm
post #3244 of 5831

Ur Dub Style is little pretty heavy on that Mid bass, so I would still call it Hard Style. Trust me the XB 700's ONLY do Dub Step so when stuff sounds bad on them it's beacause it's not Dub Step <3, still nice stuff 

 

Also the guy selling me my DAP has been offline for like 21 hours e.e, and stupid me sent him payment b4 he could calculate shipping so now I have to w8 and hope he's not going to take my money and run [which with +15 trader feed back I don't think he will, still I made a mistake] 

post #3245 of 5831

Just opened a new thread, but I figured I might as well create a post in here since it's close to the topic.

 

I'm desperately trying to identify the song at 8:25 in this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEc8nRJDN8Y&feature=relmfu

 

I was at this event and since then I've been searching for this song. Someone gotta help me, please! :D

post #3246 of 5831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

Ur Dub Style is little pretty heavy on that Mid bass, so I would still call it Hard Style. Trust me the XB 700's ONLY do Dub Step so when stuff sounds bad on them it's beacause it's not Dub Step <3, still nice stuff 

 

Also the guy selling me my DAP has been offline for like 21 hours e.e, and stupid me sent him payment b4 he could calculate shipping so now I have to w8 and hope he's not going to take my money and run [which with +15 trader feed back I don't think he will, still I made a mistake] 

dubstyle  is smooshing hardstyle kicks and melody's with a dirty dubstep center. they keep the hardstyle kick but the tempo drops to dubstep rhythm with dirty wobble.  so basically half is hardstyle  and half is dubstep with a hardstyle kick.  kinda like a dirty oreo 

post #3247 of 5831
Quote:
Originally Posted by nff View Post

dubstyle  is smooshing hardstyle kicks and melody's with a dirty dubstep center. they keep the hardstyle kick but the tempo drops to dubstep rhythm with dirty wobble.  so basically half is hardstyle  and half is dubstep with a hardstyle kick.  kinda like a dirty oreo 

Yea it did have that Dirty Dub Wobble, and tempo.... hehe silly me >.> dt 880s WHY R U NOT HERE YET my xbs r so LAME >.>

 

needles to say I'm excited to get some new cans so I can enjoy MID BASS AGAIN, It's been a while since I heard a nice sexy Wobble e.e 

post #3248 of 5831

my necrozones love all kinds of bass.  

 

 

 

helblinde!!

post #3249 of 5831

q.q I really do enjoy Hard Style but ofc my cans don't... hoping that the dt 880 cMoy combo will fix that >.> 

 

I love the hard style energy and the kick when well it KICKS... ofc the XB's hate everything that's not dark and dirty DUB STEP <.< 

 

Here's one of my favorite tunes atm

 

 

Some of the best DubStep i've experinced! Dude kills it

post #3250 of 5831

Now this is lovely.

 

post #3251 of 5831

post #3252 of 5831
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ Elite View Post

Now this is lovely.

 

ZOMG, that was byound magical thanks for sharing <3 [even the XB's Loved it] 

 

and YAY everything I got for my Tier 2 has been shipped, the only issue is hoping that it all fits in my mail box... the DAP and the Amp r no problem small items small boxes, the only thing i'm worried about is the Head phones... the UPS ppl hate my house because we have a gate in front of our Property... and we usually miss them when they come -.- I'll have to watch the package tracking like a FREAKING  hawk... 

 

I also liked the Hard Style song that was also posted and may I say... OMG U HAVE  A ZUNE HD *hugs* I'm getting a Hifiman Hm 601 soon <3... just plz oh gawlly gawsh gally PLZ don't let my head phones FIT IN MY MAIL box >.>

 

 

Just got a whole bunch of music by this Fellow here Rob Sparx, so once agian my Dub Step Zune will be happy to get closer to 32gbs of pure Filthy Dub Step! 

post #3253 of 5831

The deck god that is Friction delivers again. Bless yourself for 60 minutes and throw this mix into your ears that he recorded live on our national radio show. Saw him play the other weekend for the third time. The guys an animal!!

 

Triple J Mix Up Exclusives - Friction 

post #3254 of 5831
Quote:
Originally Posted by liqwidlord View Post

The deck god that is Friction delivers again. Bless yourself for 60 minutes and throw this mix into your ears that he recorded live on our national radio show. Saw him play the other weekend for the third time. The guys an animal!!

 

Triple J Mix Up Exclusives - Friction 

Nice link I'm loving the free stuff, but try posting some of those to youtube so I can sample it b4 I dwnload it... as I'm dwnloading so much I hat to add another thing to slow dwn Digitially Imported >.>

 

Also speaking of Digitally Imported, that are putting dwn a NASTY set right now... that included WESTERN STYLE RAP... in a DUB STEP MIX... I was mad...

 

Although this did result from that DI play list

 


Edited by Mshenay - 9/28/12 at 7:31pm
post #3255 of 5831

Here's a track by Dezza who's from Halifax along with a remix made by Schodt. The original is really simple but can also be quite addictive. The remix by Schodt is less repetitive but not necessarily better than the original even though it is much more refined in many ways. Also, can you figure out why the song is called Xafilah?

 

 


Edited by TJ Elite - 9/29/12 at 9:41am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)