Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) - Page 205

post #3061 of 5853
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJam View Post

20% off at BP with coupon code BPTAUGMXMG, saw it on a KTN livestream.

 

Edit:

 

Nvm, I guess I've been lied to and it's over...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcarter3 View Post

That coupon code actually did just work for me, it is good for 20% off the mp3 price so if you go for lossless then you still get $0.29 off

 

Thanks for the code. I bought a large number of tracks today and was able to get more music for the same amount of money. If I've understood correctly the code is still valid till the end of the month. Also, I think it can only be used once per customer.

post #3062 of 5853

For adam, good trap artists for me are TNGHT, Baauer, Flosstradamus and a few others. Speaking of Enigma, I have Genesis as well, great album. I would say Subzee-D, Requake, Kryptic Minds, Biome, Mateba, and maybe Truth would be similar. Truth is easily my favorite deep producer, love everything they make. 

post #3063 of 5853

Boom.

 

post #3064 of 5853
Thread Starter 

Kapow.

 

 

Listening to this fantastic remix again. Probably my favorite that C&K have ever cranked out. 

post #3065 of 5853
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

Kapow.

 

 

 

Listening to this fantastic remix again. Probably my favorite that C&K have ever cranked out. 

 

Dunno if it's my favorite but it is an awesome tune.

 

Also, September 3rd/4th!

 

Sick Moomab>Drumstep>DnB tune, gonna be a huge release.

 

 

Another huge release:

 

 

More good tunes coming out same day:

 

 

post #3066 of 5853
Thread Starter 

 

Posted a 'full' version of this because it's going to win remix of the year. 

post #3067 of 5853
Thread Starter 

Also...for the Amon Tobin fans out there. 

 

http://www.amontobin.com/store

 

Looks so good...

post #3068 of 5853
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

 

Posted a 'full' version of this because it's going to win remix of the year. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

Also...for the Amon Tobin fans out there. 

 

http://www.amontobin.com/store

 

Looks so good...

 

So much want, for both. Noisia is too goddam crazy...

 

SMACK MY B**** UP 

*cue instant skanking in my room*


Edited by TehJam - 9/1/12 at 7:08pm
post #3069 of 5853
Been rocking out to Mistabishi this evening. Love this track.


And another big thank you to Sonic Defender again for his Phutureprimitive - Kinetic discovery. I've shown my brother he loves it.

Being played here at least once a day now!
post #3070 of 5853

Mistabishi's a bit of a bastard, but his music is great.

post #3071 of 5853
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastaChief View Post

Mistabishi's a bit of a bastard, but his music is great.

I don't know much about his background. I shall do some research.
post #3072 of 5853
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


I don't know much about his background. I shall do some research.

 

Long story short: he got busted faking a DJ set, lost his record deal, was a jerk about the whole thing. Continues to bash DJs, DJs continue to bash him. Bit of a shame really, but if you follow him on Facebook it's hard to feel sorry for him.

post #3073 of 5853
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastaChief View Post

Long story short: he got busted faking a DJ set, lost his record deal, was a jerk about the whole thing. Continues to bash DJs, DJs continue to bash him. Bit of a shame really, but if you follow him on Facebook it's hard to feel sorry for him.

I actually did some reading up on the whole story. it is a shame indeed, because I like his music. Now I don't know what to feel.

Thanks for the reply though. smile.gif

And with that out of the way....I guess we'll spin a tune.. tongue_smile.gif

Skream - Zoned
post #3074 of 5853

Good tune. I'd have to rate this as one of my favourite C&K remixes
 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUo0u-KJBRU

 

Edit: How do ya embed the videos from youtube?

post #3075 of 5853
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

Kapow.

 

 

Listening to this fantastic remix again. Probably my favorite that C&K have ever cranked out. 

 

 

Good tune. I'd have to rate this as one of my favourite C&K remixes

 

Edit: How do ya embed the videos from youtube?


Edited by liqwidlord - 9/4/12 at 7:34pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)