Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) - Page 202

post #3016 of 5746

Once again two more Beatport discoveries. The first track is progressive house, the second trance from Mexico.

 

 

post #3017 of 5746

Are all tracks on beatport the same quality? If not how can you determine the quality of a particular track?

 

Thanks

post #3018 of 5746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcarter3 View Post

Are all tracks on beatport the same quality? If not how can you determine the quality of a particular track?

 

Thanks

All the tracks they sell are available both as 320kbps MP3s and 16 bit/44.1 kHz WAV/AIFF files (AIFF files contain the album art and basic track info). The two CD-quality formats cost more than the MP3s, though. You can choose the format of each track in your shopping cart individually before you check out.

post #3019 of 5746

20% off at BP with coupon code BPTAUGMXMG, saw it on a KTN livestream.

 

Edit:

 

Nvm, I guess I've been lied to and it's over...

post #3020 of 5746

 

Nvm, I guess I've been lied to and it's over...

 

Good, I would have been pissed if it wasnt, just having bought a few things full price

post #3021 of 5746

That coupon code actually did just work for me, it is good for 20% off the mp3 price so if you go for lossless then you still get $0.29 off

post #3022 of 5746

Just to mix things up a little, no trance or prog house this time. I don't know what the definition of electronica is but that's what Beatport has the first track labeled as. Listen for yourself; the song is quite short. A couple of weeks ago I linked the original version of Hiroyuki ODA's uplifting trance tune Thirty (click here to hear it on YouTube). The second video is an epic DnB remix of it by Nhato. The last song has some dubstep flavors at the beginning and then kind of evolves into something a bit different. The two first tracks are available on Beatport and probably on iTunes as well. The third one is to my knowledge only on iTunes Store and Amazon MP3 (CD as well, but you'd have to order it from Japan).

 

 


Edited by TJ Elite - 8/26/12 at 4:41am
post #3023 of 5746

Need some good EDM for parties. Of course, I could just put Levels on repeat:

 

No, but seriously, if you have any good music for parties, recommendations are welcome. Looking at some dubstep and trance possibly. Most of my music isn't exactly party music.

post #3024 of 5746

The general population likes Prog House and Electro House the most, I would look at the top charts in Beatport for those genres if you want. Dubstep works too.

post #3025 of 5746
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJam View Post

The general population likes Prog House and Electro House the most, I would look at the top charts in Beatport for those genres if you want. Dubstep works too.
Most of the people that are going to be listening to the music like Skrillex and knife party, but I'll take a look at the charts.
post #3026 of 5746
Thread Starter 

Just go through the thread. lol.

 

Plenty of good Dubstep and Electro House. Seriously though just play like...Feed Me, Porter Robinson, Skrillex and any remixes of those 3 on repeat. Done.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieldZ View Post


Most of the people that are going to be listening to the music like Skrillex and knife party, but I'll take a look at the charts.
post #3027 of 5746
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

Just go through the thread. lol.

 

Plenty of good Dubstep and Electro House. Seriously though just play like...Feed Me, Porter Robinson, Skrillex and any remixes of those 3 on repeat. Done.

 

Yeah, good point, this is a thread on Electronic music. Good thing I got Feed Me's Big Adventure CD coming in the mail. I'll be on beatport slowly draining my wallet on music now.

post #3028 of 5746
Thread Starter 

My Beatport cart is well over 1000 dollars atm. I'll buy it eventually...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieldZ View Post

Yeah, good point, this is a thread on Electronic music. Good thing I got Feed Me's Big Adventure CD coming in the mail. I'll be on beatport slowly draining my wallet on music now.

post #3029 of 5746
Thread Starter 

 

This is the best thing I've seen in quite awhile. Couldn't stop laughing.

 

EDIT: The Avicii just got me bustin' out. That pool party was amazing.


Edited by MorbidToaster - 8/26/12 at 9:52am
post #3030 of 5746
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

My Beatport cart is well over 1000 dollars atm. I'll buy it eventually...

I transferred €120 to my PayPal account about a week ago so I could pay for something I ended up not getting. Now pretty much all of that has somehow ended up in Beatport's pockets. At least there seem to be new music files on my hard drive, so yay. Music makes me much happier than money anyway...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)