I want to replace my MTPC"s with either the new Westone 4s for go the custom route with the JH 5pros . I listen to mainly rock of all sorts and some vocals . I really like my monsters but I can't keep a good seal , I get a good seal but they always seem to work themselves loose , it really irrates me . I've tried just about all the tips and the only ones that do it for me are the supertips and those are the ones that I have this problem with . I am also thinking about maybe getting the JH 10 times 3 or the JH13 or even the 16s instead if they are really worth the money . I want something that will make me happy for a long time . NO more uprades for a long time . I really could use some suggestions from people here on HeadFi that either own or have heard thease phones . Thanks
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 3/15/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/15/11
- productJH Audio JH10 Protagged by System, 3/15/11
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 3/15/11
- productJH Audio JH5 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 3/15/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 3/15/11
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 3/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Help finding IEMs or headphones under $800. Big soundstage, rich vocals, slightly sparkling highs Last post on 9/9/12 at 9:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEMs compared to Universals? Last post on 1/12/12 at 6:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Expensive IEMs and Traveling... Last post on 9/5/11 at 9:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH5 + Ibasso T3 = JH14.5 Type Sound! Last post on 8/15/11 at 1:46pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
It might be one of your favorite cans if you pay an intense listen to them for a few hours. Really its a steal while you might get it for 60ish or 80ish. I got mine for 75 ish. I still wonder why...
The MEE Audio RX18P was sent to me from MEE Audio with the intention to compare it to some of the most popular Chinese budget offerings and let Mike know the result of my findings. The ida was not...
In the audio world, nobody can say we don’t have a tonne of choice available to us. Some audition gear with slight differences to find the piece that truly stands out to them. This...
A good sounding inexpensive product. As of my late work has pushed me to have to work at many hours at once on writing Visual Novels, I began asking myself if there is a buds solution that...
I just sell my Yamaha EPH-100, so before I forget how they sound I will write a little review here. My attempt for this micro driver earphones was BIG, especially because of the praise I found...
Westone 4 or JH 5pro ?post #1 of 63/14/11 at 1:57pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 63/14/11 at 2:12pmpost #3 of 63/15/11 at 4:59pmpost #4 of 63/15/11 at 5:08pm
I don't think you're going to get a better answer than this (with the W4 being such a new 'phone), even though the answer is quite neutra as to which one you sould choose.
On the non-sound related front, a custom fit would have the most appeal if you do NOT want to upgrade. It would be hard to find someone who dosn't think the 16's beat the W4's. I think if you really are serous about the no-upgrade comment, then you should go custom. As to which one of Jerry's fine monitors you should buy there are alot of threads that will push you in the right direction.
Edited by HeadCred - 3/15/11 at 5:14pmpost #5 of 63/15/11 at 5:55pmpost #6 of 63/16/11 at 6:19pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 4 or JH 5pro ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Recommendation for $500 Closed Back Headphones. 24 seconds ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 5 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 5 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 5 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Usb dac for little dot l+ 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 7 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 10 minutes ago
- › Uncompressed Lossless (WAV) vs Compressed (FLAC / ALAC) - O/T... 10 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 by Mosauwer
- › MEE Audio RX18 Comfort-Fit In-Ear Headphones with Enhanced Bass... by peter123
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Aornic
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Dobrescu George
- › Yamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphones by Nymphonomaniac
- › PMV A-01 HYBIRD IEM by peter123
- › Cayin N5 DSD Lossless Music Player by H20Fidelity
- › Campfire Audio Orion by piksnz
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by Asr
- › 1MORE EO323 Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by leesure
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse