I want to replace my MTPC"s with either the new Westone 4s for go the custom route with the JH 5pros . I listen to mainly rock of all sorts and some vocals . I really like my monsters but I can't keep a good seal , I get a good seal but they always seem to work themselves loose , it really irrates me . I've tried just about all the tips and the only ones that do it for me are the supertips and those are the ones that I have this problem with . I am also thinking about maybe getting the JH 10 times 3 or the JH13 or even the 16s instead if they are really worth the money . I want something that will make me happy for a long time . NO more uprades for a long time . I really could use some suggestions from people here on HeadFi that either own or have heard thease phones . Thanks
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 3/15/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/15/11
- productJH Audio JH10 Protagged by System, 3/15/11
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 3/15/11
- productJH Audio JH5 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 3/15/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 3/15/11
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 3/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Help finding IEMs or headphones under $800. Big soundstage, rich vocals, slightly sparkling highs Last post on 9/9/12 at 9:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEMs compared to Universals? Last post on 1/12/12 at 6:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Expensive IEMs and Traveling... Last post on 9/5/11 at 9:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH5 + Ibasso T3 = JH14.5 Type Sound! Last post on 8/15/11 at 1:46pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I've become a big fan of wireless headphones over the years with aptx codec, bluetooth 4.0 technology, and li-ion batteries becoming the standard. This allows more of the battery to be dedicated to...
Pictures to be added shortly... Introduction Why am I here? Am I seeking an endgame all-in-one audio device? Am I seeking an amplifier for every conceivable, non-electrostatic headphone? Am...
Great quality to be expected of a Fiio product, the cable works as intended and feels nice in the hand. There`s no strain relief on the 30pin connector, perhaps it`s to increase pliability?...
Feliks Audio Espressivo A Foot Tappin', Head Shakin' Tube Amp | PREVIOUS REVIEW | REVIEW INDEX | NEXT REVIEW | INTRODUCTION A Diamond In The Rough Feliks Audio is a family company...
Intro I've been searching for a pair of headphones to use on commutes for years. I started with the Skullcandy Hesh in middle school which broke after several months. After that i came across...
Westone 4 or JH 5pro ?post #1 of 63/14/11 at 1:57pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 63/14/11 at 2:12pmpost #3 of 63/15/11 at 4:59pmpost #4 of 63/15/11 at 5:08pm
I don't think you're going to get a better answer than this (with the W4 being such a new 'phone), even though the answer is quite neutra as to which one you sould choose.
On the non-sound related front, a custom fit would have the most appeal if you do NOT want to upgrade. It would be hard to find someone who dosn't think the 16's beat the W4's. I think if you really are serous about the no-upgrade comment, then you should go custom. As to which one of Jerry's fine monitors you should buy there are alot of threads that will push you in the right direction.
Edited by HeadCred - 3/15/11 at 5:14pmpost #5 of 63/15/11 at 5:55pmpost #6 of 63/16/11 at 6:19pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 4 or JH 5pro ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Perfect Wave DAC Owner Unite 32 seconds ago
- › Transform your Journey - Sennheiser PXC 550 Wireless headphones... 33 seconds ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 1 minute ago
- › Lime Ears Aether - Ciem Flagship - discussion, review, and... 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.4 - January 24, 2016 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 4 minutes ago
- › Am I asking for too much? 4 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphones 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by istirsin
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...