I want to replace my MTPC"s with either the new Westone 4s for go the custom route with the JH 5pros . I listen to mainly rock of all sorts and some vocals . I really like my monsters but I can't keep a good seal , I get a good seal but they always seem to work themselves loose , it really irrates me . I've tried just about all the tips and the only ones that do it for me are the supertips and those are the ones that I have this problem with . I am also thinking about maybe getting the JH 10 times 3 or the JH13 or even the 16s instead if they are really worth the money . I want something that will make me happy for a long time . NO more uprades for a long time . I really could use some suggestions from people here on HeadFi that either own or have heard thease phones . Thanks
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 3/15/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/15/11
- productJH Audio JH10 Protagged by System, 3/15/11
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 3/15/11
- productJH Audio JH5 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 3/15/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 3/15/11
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 3/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Help finding IEMs or headphones under $800. Big soundstage, rich vocals, slightly sparkling highs Last post on 9/9/12 at 9:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEMs compared to Universals? Last post on 1/12/12 at 6:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Expensive IEMs and Traveling... Last post on 9/5/11 at 9:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH5 + Ibasso T3 = JH14.5 Type Sound! Last post on 8/15/11 at 1:46pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/1/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
Greetings everyone. I'm perhaps the newest member of the Vali admiration society. I ordered mine directly from Schiit on a Friday and received it on Saturday ( How is that for service?) I'm...
Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and...
Westone 4 or JH 5pro ?post #1 of 63/14/11 at 1:57pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 63/14/11 at 2:12pmpost #3 of 63/15/11 at 4:59pmpost #4 of 63/15/11 at 5:08pm
I don't think you're going to get a better answer than this (with the W4 being such a new 'phone), even though the answer is quite neutra as to which one you sould choose.
On the non-sound related front, a custom fit would have the most appeal if you do NOT want to upgrade. It would be hard to find someone who dosn't think the 16's beat the W4's. I think if you really are serous about the no-upgrade comment, then you should go custom. As to which one of Jerry's fine monitors you should buy there are alot of threads that will push you in the right direction.
Edited by HeadCred - 3/15/11 at 5:14pmpost #5 of 63/15/11 at 5:55pmpost #6 of 63/16/11 at 6:19pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 4 or JH 5pro ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 20 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 30 seconds ago
- › Would this b a good start up desktop set up? 1 minute ago
- › Question Regarding Cable for ATH-m50x 2 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 2 minutes ago
- › Bombproof headphones for general PC use? Upgrading from Soundmagic... 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New York mini meet : Hifiman He-1000 Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Monoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro vs... 6 minutes ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 6 minutes ago
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by Tom22
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Nap-Chiang
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)