you are right it is pretty revealing
Related Forum Threads
- Expensive IEMs and Traveling... Last post on 9/5/11 at 9:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Urgent Advice Needed Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Just got the Koss Pro DJ100... Last post on 8/7/11 at 5:20pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Westone 4 plus Fiio E7? Anyone tried it? Last post on 3/27/11 at 4:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good inexpensive portable bass amp for Westone 4??? Last post on 4/26/11 at 2:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Edited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
I bought these headphones just for the fun of it, to see how they sound with all that apparently amazing bass. Well, for $50, they're ok sounding for extra bass headphones. They do have a...
Bought it some time ago, based on user reviews. Straight out of the box it seemed huge, especially compared to my old Cowon D2. Also, sound was awful. Granted, I don't have large hi-fi cans, only...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the ATH-CKN70. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The...
Introduction I’m a basshead. I say that loudly and proudly, even though some folks believe basshead and audiophile are mutually exclusive. Obviously, I’m not in that camp. But sometimes, I...
I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Westone 4 & muffled sounds - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well I'm not too sure what's causing it then. Have you tried another mp3 player such as a clip? Or maybe a buddy of yours has another mp3 player, try plugging it into that and seeing what happens.
Also, you use wave files on your iPhone? How many songs can you actually fit?
- Westone 4 & muffled sounds
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Appreciation Thread 14 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 39 seconds ago
- › Your 5 newest CDs (or LPs) 1 minute ago
- › US Samsung Galaxy S4 1 minute ago
- › Will This Be Called The Westone "Epic" Tip? 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 2 minutes ago
- › Starving Student PCB's 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71's take on the new ATH-CLR100 Pg... 3 minutes ago
- › IC: Melbourne Meet Probably 2/6/13 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › audio-technica Premium Compact Inner Ear Headphones ATH-CKN70 Black... by a_recording
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe