you are right it is pretty revealing
Related Forum Threads
- Expensive IEMs and Traveling... Last post on 9/5/11 at 9:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Urgent Advice Needed Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Just got the Koss Pro DJ100... Last post on 8/7/11 at 5:20pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Westone 4 plus Fiio E7? Anyone tried it? Last post on 3/27/11 at 4:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good inexpensive portable bass amp for Westone 4??? Last post on 4/26/11 at 2:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Video review only at the moment, sorry.
Being a proud yet protective grandpa I was very interested when Brainwavz offered to let me review a pair of sound level attenuated headphones for kids. I would love to pass on my...
To start this off, i did not pay for my pair of 315. If i had payed for them the disappointment would be vast. I have a pair of SE215 and while they are not my favourite iem, they have their...
Disclaimer Firstly I just wanted to thank Simon and Adam at Pro-Ject for the review sample of the Head Box S USB. I am not affiliated with Pro-Ject in any way, all impressions are written as...
First and foremost, this is not an expert review. You may call it amateur if you please. But it's more of an owner appreciating his gear and sharing his thoughts and opinions about it. After...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Westone 4 & muffled sounds - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well I'm not too sure what's causing it then. Have you tried another mp3 player such as a clip? Or maybe a buddy of yours has another mp3 player, try plugging it into that and seeing what happens.
Also, you use wave files on your iPhone? How many songs can you actually fit?
- Westone 4 & muffled sounds
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 8 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio Savant 33 seconds ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Hd700 stock cable or w/Norne Audio Skoll v2 balanced/SE... 1 minute ago
- › Greetings from down here to my peeps in the Noble thread 2 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 2 minutes ago
- › an offer you can't refuse 3 minutes ago
- › an offer you can't refuse 4 minutes ago
- › LMUE Alpha & Delta AD01 U.S. & Canada Review Tour 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W1000Z by Currawong
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by mark2410
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by yfnt
- › Noble Audio Savant by Loquah
- › Monoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone by Arturs Travkins
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2