you are right it is pretty revealing
Related Forum Threads
- Expensive IEMs and Traveling... Last post on 9/5/11 at 9:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Urgent Advice Needed Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Just got the Koss Pro DJ100... Last post on 8/7/11 at 5:20pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Westone 4 plus Fiio E7? Anyone tried it? Last post on 3/27/11 at 4:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good inexpensive portable bass amp for Westone 4??? Last post on 4/26/11 at 2:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The ATH-m50 is my first ever headphone, not including the $2 ear-buds of course. Before the m50, I was just listening to ear-buds and didn't have much affection for music reproduction. However,...
I love these. I have BeatsPro, Monster Inspiration and these blow them away! They are super comfortable and I can hear the nuances of all sounds.
These are my go-to set of headphones and I could have them on for 4-5h without fatigue or discomfort. I love the sound signature but understand it's not for everyone. Highs: Clean, detailed,...
Having a V-Moda Crossfade LP2 for a while now and very impressed with its sound quality and comfort as closed-back headphones, I was looking for a set of open-backs for certain genres of music that...
As a budget closed-back set of headphones, I think they are not bad. The treble is rolled off quite a bit, which is not great in regard to clarity, but good in reducing fatigue on long sessions....
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Westone 4 & muffled sounds - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well I'm not too sure what's causing it then. Have you tried another mp3 player such as a clip? Or maybe a buddy of yours has another mp3 player, try plugging it into that and seeing what happens.
Also, you use wave files on your iPhone? How many songs can you actually fit?
- Westone 4 & muffled sounds
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Some Westone IEMs sale!!!! 30 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 3 minutes ago
- › Triple A [Alcohol, AudioPhiles Activists] 3 minutes ago
- › exaSound DACs 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Epic Woo WA5 / Eddie Current 4-45 Shootout 4 minutes ago
- › HE-500 with Jergpad upgrade LNIB 4 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 7 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by alexau123
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by jehovahluvsme
- › V-MODA LP2 by M-Techn1k
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by M-Techn1k
- › Sony MDR-XD200 Stereo Headphones by M-Techn1k
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ES10 EarSuit Headphones by vincik
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by vincik
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Frank I
- › Viva Egoista Amplifier by Frank I
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by MenacingTuba
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)