you are right it is pretty revealing
Related Forum Threads
- Expensive IEMs and Traveling... Last post on 9/5/11 at 9:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Urgent Advice Needed Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Just got the Koss Pro DJ100... Last post on 8/7/11 at 5:20pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Westone 4 plus Fiio E7? Anyone tried it? Last post on 3/27/11 at 4:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good inexpensive portable bass amp for Westone 4??? Last post on 4/26/11 at 2:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Incipio F38 Remember the famous budget cans, the RP-HTF600? They we're great once modded, and so are these! So let's talk. This won't be a Super Detailed Review. Overall Sound: Highs...
wouldn't recommend if you're going to pay for $100 or above. Reasonable price should have been around $70. The only selling point is the open soundstage, would make a goid pair for movies or...
Just purchased to see if the review-ratings here were any close to reality. Not-so-much. But it's good to have it with you if you want to occasionally let a friend listen with you if you...
Sennheiser Momentum 1.0 On-Ears Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/760881/sennheiser-momentum-1-0-on-ears-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Sennheiser’s style range On...
I bought the headphones on 26 / january / 2015 this first thing that made me happy was the excellent comfort of the headphones and the ability to stay on my head even if was leaning my head these...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Westone 4 & muffled sounds - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well I'm not too sure what's causing it then. Have you tried another mp3 player such as a clip? Or maybe a buddy of yours has another mp3 player, try plugging it into that and seeing what happens.
Also, you use wave files on your iPhone? How many songs can you actually fit?
- Westone 4 & muffled sounds
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 23 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 25 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 37 seconds ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 55 seconds ago
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015) 2 minutes ago
- › My IEMs have finally died, wondering what pair to get next 2 minutes ago
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2