If anyone is wondering about the grave at the end of the video, Eric Wright is the real name of Eazy-E.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD558- How Anemic and Flat Are They? Last post on 3/26/16 at 5:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Newbie Looking for Good Headphones Last post on 6/4/12 at 3:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Creative Aurvana Live!; Brainwavz HM5; Something else? Last post on 6/14/12 at 5:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats Pro Vs Ultrasone Pro 900 Last post on 12/26/12 at 7:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION I have received FiiO DK1 directly from FiiO company in exchange for my honest opinion (as you will surely find out soon). BACKGROUND This will be short, since you don't...
I do like this headphone quite a bit although I'll be the first to say that I have a soft spot for Beyer phones being my first taste of the audiophile world. This is a review of a...
When I was a child in the '80s, one of my neighbour's kids, a gloriously goofy-looking guy of the era, was always out on his driveway fixing his motorbikes, then later, his car, a vintage Ford V8....
"In a cold world of flagships, the LCD-4 gives me the warmth I have been asking for." -Probably someone...
This review is for someone looking for a good pair of in-ear headphones after using over-ear phones; that's the situation where I am coming from at least, as I have been using Sennheiser's HD598...
What's the Deal With Beats By Dre? - Page 11
Poll Results: Do you like Monster and Beats By Dre
310 Total Votes
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 2396/20/11 at 11:01pmQuote:
Is it someone you know? I would ask to sample them first. There are lots of Studio fakes, idk about the pros (what with the metal frame). 200$ USD would be a nice price for what they are. Plus you can tell people you paid 450$ from the beats website and be a hipster /sarcasm.post #153 of 2396/20/11 at 11:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by bradhyper
Is it someone you know? I would ask to sample them first. There are lots of Studio fakes, idk about the pros (what with the metal frame). 200$ USD would be a nice price for what they are. Plus you can tell people you paid 450$ from the beats website and be a hipster /sarcasm.
Not really. Any way to differentiate the fake Pros? I know how to differentiate the fake Studios but... they ain't worth my time.post #154 of 2396/20/11 at 11:08pm
Well. You can hold them. Do they feel metal (this is a good sign). You could mess with the dual inputs (see if they will cherry jack into another set of headphones). If you're trying to buy online it's going to be hard to find out =\.
Like I said, I don't know if there are fake Pros. It would be a lot harder to replicate these phones than the studios (the build design is very sturdy).post #155 of 2396/20/11 at 11:09pm
wait $200. if i can find them for even $300 i would jump at the opportunity. those things sound amazing to me.post #156 of 2396/20/11 at 11:10pmQuote:
Wow. Very surprised there, because I A-B'd the Beats Studio (not Pro) with the M50 and came away disgusted with the Studio. I also used to own the 440.
Is the Pro much better than the regular Studio?post #157 of 2396/20/11 at 11:11pmQuote:
Like I said in an earlier post they really will wear on your ears. I loved the sound, hated wearing them. I have glasses and I had visible redness and irritation after an hour where it jammed the glasses into the side of my head.
For this reason I would say 200-250 is a decent price point for the pros.post #158 of 2396/20/11 at 11:13pmQuote:
I was referring to comparing with the Pro, not the Studio. The Studios were trash.
When you compare the two Beats, the Pro is significantly better sounding than the Studio, no contest.post #159 of 2396/20/11 at 11:14pmQuote:
I thought so, but it was after going about 2 weeks without listening to the studios. I also listened almost exclusively to bass heavy music with them (it was the thing they did best). I was always a bit disappointed with the studios (and I didn't have any reference points for those. I was not disappointed by the Pros (I still don't have a 400$ comparison phone, I know you can get better for 400, but for 200?)post #160 of 2396/20/11 at 11:27pmpost #161 of 2396/20/11 at 11:34pm
i will laugh so hard if these become praised.post #162 of 2396/20/11 at 11:41pm
Why? It'd be a terrible case of prejudice if the Beats Pro are indeed good headphones, and the entire community here refused to acknowledge it.
Many members know Monster had (has?) a terrible rep when it comes to cables--but the same crowd will still recommend the Monster Turbine IEMs, because they are good earphones.post #163 of 2396/21/11 at 1:35ampost #164 of 2396/21/11 at 2:08am
- What's the Deal With Beats By Dre?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Grado Fan Club! 15 seconds ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 17 seconds ago
- › La Figaro 339 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon Owners Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 5 minutes ago
- › Silver 3.5mm to 3.5mm Interconnect 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › JVC SU-AX7 - new portable headphone amp/dac 6 minutes ago
- › The Grado RS-2 Thread 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO Multifunction Dock (DK1) by OSiRiSsk
- › beyerdynamic DT 1770 PRO Studio Headphones by Soundsgoodtome
- › Chord DAVE by Currawong
- › Audeze LCD-4 by Dillan
- › Sennheiser IE80 by AnssiRai
- › Effect Audio Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable by sonickarma
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...