If anyone is wondering about the grave at the end of the video, Eric Wright is the real name of Eazy-E.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD558- How Anemic and Flat Are They? Last post on 12/18/16 at 9:52am in Headphones (full-size)
- Newbie Looking for Good Headphones Last post on 6/4/12 at 3:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Creative Aurvana Live!; Brainwavz HM5; Something else? Last post on 6/14/12 at 5:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats Pro Vs Ultrasone Pro 900 Last post on 9/27/16 at 10:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Oriveti BASIC: A dark and inviting entry-level offering into higher level audio BASIC was provided to me free of charge in exchange for feedback and review -- I am in no way affiliated with...
Focal Utopia By: Dillan Archer Photographs by: Regan Hulvey Introduction I have spent the greater part of my evenings the last few days (and this morning) listening and...
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
What's the Deal With Beats By Dre? - Page 11
Poll Results: Do you like Monster and Beats By Dre
310 Total Votes
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 2396/20/11 at 11:01pmQuote:
Is it someone you know? I would ask to sample them first. There are lots of Studio fakes, idk about the pros (what with the metal frame). 200$ USD would be a nice price for what they are. Plus you can tell people you paid 450$ from the beats website and be a hipster /sarcasm.post #153 of 2396/20/11 at 11:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by bradhyper
Is it someone you know? I would ask to sample them first. There are lots of Studio fakes, idk about the pros (what with the metal frame). 200$ USD would be a nice price for what they are. Plus you can tell people you paid 450$ from the beats website and be a hipster /sarcasm.
Not really. Any way to differentiate the fake Pros? I know how to differentiate the fake Studios but... they ain't worth my time.post #154 of 2396/20/11 at 11:08pm
Well. You can hold them. Do they feel metal (this is a good sign). You could mess with the dual inputs (see if they will cherry jack into another set of headphones). If you're trying to buy online it's going to be hard to find out =\.
Like I said, I don't know if there are fake Pros. It would be a lot harder to replicate these phones than the studios (the build design is very sturdy).post #155 of 2396/20/11 at 11:09pm
wait $200. if i can find them for even $300 i would jump at the opportunity. those things sound amazing to me.post #156 of 2396/20/11 at 11:10pmQuote:
Wow. Very surprised there, because I A-B'd the Beats Studio (not Pro) with the M50 and came away disgusted with the Studio. I also used to own the 440.
Is the Pro much better than the regular Studio?post #157 of 2396/20/11 at 11:11pmQuote:
Like I said in an earlier post they really will wear on your ears. I loved the sound, hated wearing them. I have glasses and I had visible redness and irritation after an hour where it jammed the glasses into the side of my head.
For this reason I would say 200-250 is a decent price point for the pros.post #158 of 2396/20/11 at 11:13pmQuote:
I was referring to comparing with the Pro, not the Studio. The Studios were trash.
When you compare the two Beats, the Pro is significantly better sounding than the Studio, no contest.post #159 of 2396/20/11 at 11:14pmQuote:
I thought so, but it was after going about 2 weeks without listening to the studios. I also listened almost exclusively to bass heavy music with them (it was the thing they did best). I was always a bit disappointed with the studios (and I didn't have any reference points for those. I was not disappointed by the Pros (I still don't have a 400$ comparison phone, I know you can get better for 400, but for 200?)post #160 of 2396/20/11 at 11:27pmpost #161 of 2396/20/11 at 11:34pm
i will laugh so hard if these become praised.post #162 of 2396/20/11 at 11:41pm
Why? It'd be a terrible case of prejudice if the Beats Pro are indeed good headphones, and the entire community here refused to acknowledge it.
Many members know Monster had (has?) a terrible rep when it comes to cables--but the same crowd will still recommend the Monster Turbine IEMs, because they are good earphones.post #163 of 2396/21/11 at 1:35ampost #164 of 2396/21/11 at 2:08ampost #165 of 2396/21/11 at 2:11am
- What's the Deal With Beats By Dre?
- Headphone Impedance
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 26 seconds ago
- › Magaosi K3 PRO impressions and discussions thread. 32 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEMs Review / Preview 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern XB10 Extreme Bluetooth Adapter 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 6 minutes ago
- › Replacing my beloved travel set - Sony XBA-40's and Z ultra fablet 7 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MKIII Tube Rolling 7 minutes ago
- › The Audio Joke Thread 8 minutes ago
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by ustinj
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear