If anyone is wondering about the grave at the end of the video, Eric Wright is the real name of Eazy-E.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD558- How Anemic and Flat Are They? Last post on 6/6/12 at 1:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Creative Aurvana Live!; Brainwavz HM5; Something else? Last post on 6/14/12 at 5:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats Pro Vs Ultrasone Pro 900 Last post on 12/26/12 at 7:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The Sennheiser HD518, it just needs to gain some weight Last post on 5/1/12 at 11:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/29/12 at 6:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Hi, Head-fiers. This is my first post as a newbie in the forum. I will give a short introduction of myself. I am 18 years old currently studying in high-school. I love headphones because...
Build Quality: For something hand built, the overall build quality is quite good. Of course, it isn’t nearly as perfect as something from a plastic molding machine but it is far ahead from the...
Disclaimer: My only other good cans to compare these to are Beyerdynamics DT770 (250). I fully realize this review will be biased because of that. So please keep that in mind. This review is my...
First Impressions: Well, when I first used these, I used them in the same place I'd expect myself to continue using these, on the go from place to place, and while at places outside the...
I bought these this week from amazon.co.uk for £10 including delivery. That's US $15. Packaging, appearance, warranty, euro-nanny knows best: Mine arrived in the small European packaging box,...
What's the Deal With Beats By Dre? - Page 11
Poll Results: Do you like Monster and Beats By Dre
271 Total Votes
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 2286/20/11 at 11:01pmQuote:
Is it someone you know? I would ask to sample them first. There are lots of Studio fakes, idk about the pros (what with the metal frame). 200$ USD would be a nice price for what they are. Plus you can tell people you paid 450$ from the beats website and be a hipster /sarcasm.post #153 of 2286/20/11 at 11:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by bradhyper
Is it someone you know? I would ask to sample them first. There are lots of Studio fakes, idk about the pros (what with the metal frame). 200$ USD would be a nice price for what they are. Plus you can tell people you paid 450$ from the beats website and be a hipster /sarcasm.
Not really. Any way to differentiate the fake Pros? I know how to differentiate the fake Studios but... they ain't worth my time.post #154 of 2286/20/11 at 11:08pm
Well. You can hold them. Do they feel metal (this is a good sign). You could mess with the dual inputs (see if they will cherry jack into another set of headphones). If you're trying to buy online it's going to be hard to find out =\.
Like I said, I don't know if there are fake Pros. It would be a lot harder to replicate these phones than the studios (the build design is very sturdy).post #155 of 2286/20/11 at 11:09pm
wait $200. if i can find them for even $300 i would jump at the opportunity. those things sound amazing to me.post #156 of 2286/20/11 at 11:10pmQuote:
Wow. Very surprised there, because I A-B'd the Beats Studio (not Pro) with the M50 and came away disgusted with the Studio. I also used to own the 440.
Is the Pro much better than the regular Studio?post #157 of 2286/20/11 at 11:11pmQuote:
Like I said in an earlier post they really will wear on your ears. I loved the sound, hated wearing them. I have glasses and I had visible redness and irritation after an hour where it jammed the glasses into the side of my head.
For this reason I would say 200-250 is a decent price point for the pros.post #158 of 2286/20/11 at 11:13pmQuote:
I was referring to comparing with the Pro, not the Studio. The Studios were trash.
When you compare the two Beats, the Pro is significantly better sounding than the Studio, no contest.post #159 of 2286/20/11 at 11:14pmQuote:
I thought so, but it was after going about 2 weeks without listening to the studios. I also listened almost exclusively to bass heavy music with them (it was the thing they did best). I was always a bit disappointed with the studios (and I didn't have any reference points for those. I was not disappointed by the Pros (I still don't have a 400$ comparison phone, I know you can get better for 400, but for 200?)post #160 of 2286/20/11 at 11:27pmpost #161 of 2286/20/11 at 11:34pm
i will laugh so hard if these become praised.post #162 of 2286/20/11 at 11:41pm
Why? It'd be a terrible case of prejudice if the Beats Pro are indeed good headphones, and the entire community here refused to acknowledge it.
Many members know Monster had (has?) a terrible rep when it comes to cables--but the same crowd will still recommend the Monster Turbine IEMs, because they are good earphones.post #163 of 2286/21/11 at 1:35ampost #164 of 2286/21/11 at 2:08am
- What's the Deal With Beats By Dre?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally!... 3 seconds ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 49 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › 3D Printers - Would they be able to create custom shells? 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/23/2013.... 3 minutes ago
- › "Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review 4 minutes ago
- › Amp for TT setup 4 minutes ago
- › Who has an end game setup? 6 minutes ago
- › looking for a transportable dac amp combo 8 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by daleb
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe