Holy thread resurrection Batman!
- productBOSE(R) Triport Headphone - Silvertagged by System, 3/10/11
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 3/10/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 3/10/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 3/10/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 3/10/11
- productShure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 3/10/11
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 3/10/11
- productSony Open-air Stereo Headphones (MDR-110LP)tagged by System, 3/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- 750DJ burn in Last post on 1/6/11 at 11:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Does this fit me? Last post on 10/10/12 at 8:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 598's? Last post on 2/10/12 at 8:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for my next step--or should I take one? Last post on 1/11/12 at 6:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I can't decide: srh840 vs srh750dj Last post on 12/15/11 at 12:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/6/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Photo courtesy of Onsong Audio INTRODUCTION I recently tested out two battery-powered DAC/Amp solutions for getting better audio out of my iPhone, the Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3. When I...
PIONEER HRM-7 REVIEW The Pioneer HRM-7 is what seems to be Pioneers first entry into the professional studio realm. Previously Pioneer has been very involved in providing almost everything a DJ...
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
You gonna get an amp now? ...or wait? o.k., you gonna wait? keep...
i'm starting to feel all this audiophile grade equipment isn't as good as its cracked up to be? - Page 9
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 1233/1/14 at 10:39pmpost #123 of 1233/1/14 at 11:29pm
This thread is locked
- i'm starting to feel all this audiophile grade equipment isn't as good as its cracked up to be?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Currently, there are 2783 Active Users (447 Members and 2336 Guests)
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 3 minutes ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Duke - a new high-performance IEM 4 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 & X5 USB Drivers (for Windows only) 13 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 17 minutes ago
- › Marshall London - Audiophile smartphone 17 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC 18 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40x: The Little Brother that Could 18 minutes ago
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Project Horizon 3 by Army-Firedawg
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2