Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › First news of the Teclast T59 HiFi Player
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

First news of the Teclast T59 HiFi Player - Page 2

post #16 of 309

Did u mean telcast t56 or m i missing something here

 

post #17 of 309

Did u mean telcast t51 or m i missing something here

 

post #18 of 309

Dac chip doesn't necessarily translates to good sound quality. It also depends on the circuit around it.

post #19 of 309

popcorn.gif

post #20 of 309
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxilus View Post

popcorn.gif



I think you will need a biiiiiiiiiiiiig bag of popcorn. Don't think the T59 will be out soon.

post #21 of 309

I meant the T51 not T56.

 

post #22 of 309

This news of the successor to the S:Flo2 (T51) is really really exciting!

 

I am the owner of the very first batch of 16GB S:Flo2 and I am still enjoying it tremendously.  It is almost 1.5 years since I first began using my S:Flo2 (how time flies....).

 

I would like to preorder the T56 immediately.  Where is the line?

post #23 of 309

Good news if it irons out most of the complaints of the S:Flo2 in terms of usability. I've turned into a proper Apple fanboy though and think I'm destined to go down the iPod/portable DAC/amp route instead, although I've had a good time with my T51/SF2.

post #24 of 309
I really love my J3, but slap a digital line-out, a usable interface and sdxc support in a player and I'll be all over the pre-order list! I just need something portable to digitally serve up as many flac files as possible to my IBasso D12...

Any official word on a S:Flo3 yet?
post #25 of 309

"better amp section" is good, since the amp section seems to be bottleneck of T51 according to users who modified their T51.


Edited by isao2k8 - 3/23/11 at 5:06am
post #26 of 309
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by isao2k8 View Post

"better amp section" is good, since the amp section seems to be bottleneck of T51 according to users who modified their T51.


Refinement in design would be nice and LO opamp should not be so strong anymore.

 

BTW, I looked into your blog, but I do not understand any Japanese.... what are those Beyerdynamic DT1350?

 

post #27 of 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAFA View Post

BTW, I looked into your blog, but I do not understand any Japanese.... what are those Beyerdynamic DT1350?

I don't know details but here's Head-fi thread :)

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/533508/new-beyer-dt1350

post #28 of 309

I found a picture of one of the "other" releases slated, the X19HD, which is a smallish candybar style audio device apparently.

 

I think it looks very nice, and am curious how it will perform. I'm only posting to this thread as there was a mention of a trio of devices to be released.

 

Credit goes to maderin1 of MP4Nation's Forums for the link to the article I found the picture in.

 

Here is the article's location: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&langpair=auto|en&u=http://www.imp3.net/1/show.php%3Fitemid%3D31068&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhjqZA1_QmvKp2o5uiS-A4f2ANuy8w

 

Here is the image:

 

Teclast X19HD 240103.jpg

post #29 of 309
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLACvest View Post

I found a picture of one of the "other" releases slated, the X19HD, which is a smallish candybar style audio device apparently.

 

I think it looks very nice, and am curious how it will perform. I'm only posting to this thread as there was a mention of a trio of devices to be released.

 

Credit goes to maderin1 of MP4Nation's Forums for the link to the article I found the picture in.

 

Here is the article's location: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&langpair=auto|en&u=http://www.imp3.net/1/show.php%3Fitemid%3D31068&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhjqZA1_QmvKp2o5uiS-A4f2ANuy8w

 

Here is the image:

 

Teclast X19HD 240103.jpg


Seems to be nice, but could not find any news on it yet. Might be a competitor to the C30.

 

post #30 of 309

Please, no touch screen this time.  Its unbearable on the Sflo2.  Make it small too with SQ of Sflo2 or better.tongue.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › First news of the Teclast T59 HiFi Player