Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Head-Supremus: Real or Myth?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Head-Supremus: Real or Myth? - Page 70

post #1036 of 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero Kid View Post

I would be more proud to be an Contributor. Also consider you can no longer obtain the Contributor tag... where as there are countless members with 1,500+ posts. Each to their own, obviously.


hm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero Kid View Post

Indeed you do. However you can not currently donate so yeah, the Contributor tag is a living relic.


argh. well, such is the life of online forums - one is always mixing flattery and insults ;-)

post #1037 of 1050

insults?    =    what insults?

 

They're just unpalatable truths...!!!

 

Headphoneus Supremuses RULE...!!!!!                                  until the moderators (fun police) step in,,,,,,,,

post #1038 of 1050

well, wink for yourself, I'm no relic - even if I do look like a present from easter island when I wear my leather-padded dt880s, hah! ;-)
 

moai bass! dt880smile.png

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wink View Post

insults?    =    what insults?

 

They're just unpalatable truths...!!!

 

Headphoneus Supremuses RULE...!!!!!                                  until the moderators (fun police) step in,,,,,,,,



 


Edited by melomaniac - 9/14/11 at 11:14am
post #1039 of 1050
Fun police?

You have no idea of the parties and wild times moderators and administrators have among ourselves!
post #1040 of 1050

wildtimes.jpg
 

 

post #1041 of 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Erik View Post

Fun police?

You have no idea of the parties and wild times moderators and administrators have among ourselves!


Weren't you a contributor? When did you get the mod tag?

 

post #1042 of 1050

 

Quote:

You have no idea of the parties and wild times moderators and administrators have among ourselves! 

Yep, Shop-talk while sucking on a mint julep ROCKS......BIG TIME...!!!!!

post #1043 of 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by cifani090 View Post

 

Weren't you a contributor? When did you get the mod tag?

 

 

UE's been a janitor for quite a while now.
 

 

post #1044 of 1050

 

Quote:
UE's been a janitor for quite a while now.

Mai Tai would scratch your eyes out for that.

 

Only she can call UE a member of her staff.

 

http://aspara121.multiply.com/journal/item/563

post #1045 of 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by wink View Post

Mai Tai would scratch your eyes out for that.

 

Only she can call UE a member of her staff.

 

http://aspara121.multiply.com/journal/item/563


WTF, is that site? Cats?

 

post #1046 of 1050
I've been a mod for awhile now. I can't talk about the initiation ceremony.

Mai Tai scratch someone? Oh, no. Mai Tai is the most gentle and affectionate cat I've ever met. She never scratches or bites anyone. Mai Tai just wants to snuggle up then roll over for a bellyrub.

Anyone and everyone is welcome to be on Mai Tai's staff. Between me, my family, friends, and neighbors, Mai Tai has almost 50 people wrapped around her little white paws. Including two veterinarians who just adore her. Mai Tai has secured food, water, treats, leftovers, shelter, free medical care, and lots of love. Not bad for a little homeless dumpster-diver who was thrown out in a dirt alley. She will happily accept additional staff.

I've said it before, but I want to clone Mai Tai and give them away. That might be the secret to World Peace. Everyone would be busy pleasing the Mai Tai clones and hanging out on the sofa holding them. That would ratchet up the happiness index and cure depression, too.
post #1047 of 1050

 

Quote:
Anyone and everyone is welcome to be on Mai Tai's staff. Between me, my family, friends, and neighbors, Mai Tai has almost 50 people wrapped around her little white paws. Including two veterinarians who just adore her. Mai Tai has secured food, water, treats, leftovers, shelter, free medical care, and lots of love. Not bad for a little homeless dumpster-diver who was thrown out in a dirt alley. She will happily accept additional staff.

I've said it before, but I want to clone Mai Tai and give them away. That might be the secret to World Peace. Everyone would be busy pleasing the Mai Tai clones and hanging out on the sofa holding them. That would ratchet up the happiness index and cure depression, too.

The universal panacea   -   Here......................

post #1048 of 1050

39543_1463475621570_1073861966_31094836_3394421_n.jpg

post #1049 of 1050

Scdhrodinger's cat is a dog....100x74px-LL-f6574739_AnimatedGIF-ROFLMOASmiley.gif

post #1050 of 1050

i have even longer

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Head-Supremus: Real or Myth?