Sorry to hear that timothyjones, I remember you filing that because I was still waiting and wondering myself. I finally called and the receptionist sent me to Andys voicemail and I left him my contact information and lo and behold he did call me the next evening. He asked what he could help with so I told him Adam needed to keep people informed about the reality of time it would take and I mentioned that I had posted some decent defences of Adam even though I had not gotten my product back yet and I was hoping I was not wrong or misleading to others. I also told him I was given the impression that he could place a big boot in ass if needed and he confirmed it was so. He then ask when my impressions were sent, February 23rd or so I replied and he said," oh no that is too long to be waiting and damn if one week to the day if I did not get my customs back fed ex overnight. Hope that helps
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 3/10/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 3/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion (28 reviews: Audio Earz... Last post on Today at 1:16 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom or Universal at ~$200~$400? Last post on 6/10/12 at 1:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Explain to me how customs provide a seal Last post on 1/25/12 at 2:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEM Recommendations - $150-250, Rock / Metal Last post on 1/24/12 at 4:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Today
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: Yesterday
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: Yesterday
I've auditioned the first Aurvana a couple of times, and I've always liked it, but never purchased it. Anyway, this new Aurvana is so good! I believe the drivers are the same as the first...
As I contemplated giving these a go, I became aware that there was one thing that I wasn't too thrilled about. No mic or controls. I am a person constantly on the go, so most of my listening...
Introduction - The HD 518's are the starter model in the Sennheiser's audiophile range. They are really VFM and a good starter audiophile headphone for people who are looking into going the...
I got these on a pawn shop deal, and wanted some cheap headphones that could deliver for what I was looking for. An all-arounder that provided clarity, good bass, nice treble, and handled all...
Introduction: I still don't know why I keep buying headphones, really! I thought I was done but no, headphones like this one have to pop up on my radar and I'm weak enough that I have to buy...
Kozee Sound Solutions ** MAJOR CS ISSUES - NOT RECOMMENDED (info in first post) ** Custom IEMs &... - Page 55
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #812 of 8346/25/12 at 7:57pm
As I was replying to Timothyjones (and everyone) I recieved an e-mail from Andy Palmquist and I'll post it here.Hi Larry,Well, it's 9:30 pm and we're still at it. But I just wanted to take a time out tonite to pop you a quick THANK YOU!!! for your very kind patience and understanding regarding your order. Adam and I are in the process of doing some revamping of production in order to expedite getting these orders out the door. We are both very glad you like your new monitors. We hope you get many years of pleasure out of their use. Enjoy!!!! And thanks again.....we DO appreciate your business.Cheers,Andy
Edited by larrygrant876 - 6/25/12 at 8:00pmpost #813 of 8346/26/12 at 4:49ampost #814 of 8346/26/12 at 9:02am
Damn, i really hope they get their stuff together.. I have been debating the whole kozee reshell but since reading all this i have kind of stepped away and started to look at inearz. I would like to go with kozee bc i hear its a happy medium between 1964 and inearz but i dont know if i can wait the time period in which you all are outlining. Can someone provide a contact email for someone in the company who will actually respond to emails. I went to their website (contact tab) and wrote a small email asking questions but havent heard back in about 1.5 weeks..post #815 of 8346/26/12 at 1:47pmpost #816 of 8346/26/12 at 3:41pm
Sadly i dont know where to go otherwise.. I dont really want to spend the 1964 money, and inearz quality ive heard isnt that great (but people i have talked to dont have many complaints) so im stuck..post #817 of 8346/26/12 at 5:29pmpost #818 of 8346/26/12 at 5:43pmpost #819 of 8346/26/12 at 6:08pmpost #820 of 8346/26/12 at 6:28pmpost #821 of 8346/26/12 at 7:18pmThread Starter
I have heard of primarily good results from Fisher, but every once in a while there are some issues. This is pretty much the case with most CIEM manufacturers, but Kozee seems to have more bad than good. Fisher makes CIEMs for many other companies (they send their orders to Fisher) and my experience with those shells has been good.post #822 of 8346/26/12 at 7:23pmpost #823 of 8347/4/12 at 9:21pmHas anybody know adam's full name??
I called lloyd but it is hard to talk without know his full name.
Or can anybody tell me about his direct phone number or something to help to talk with him?
Please help me~
Edited by tenten213 - 7/4/12 at 11:02pmpost #824 of 8347/5/12 at 12:28pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Kozee Sound Solutions ** MAJOR CS ISSUES - NOT RECOMMENDED (info in first post) ** Custom IEMs & Reshell review
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Sennheiser HD 598: Ugly or Sexy 40 seconds ago
- › HE-500, LCD2, D5000, DT770, SR80, on a speaker amp (Emotiva mini-X... 47 seconds ago
- › Comparisons: B&W P7, PSB M4U2, Momentum, MDR-1R, QC15, DT1350,... 52 seconds ago
- › Abbingdon Music Research DP-777 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Altmann Tera Player — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › How to get uncompressed music onto an IPhone, IPod, or PC? 3 minutes ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Sicher
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe