Sorry to hear that timothyjones, I remember you filing that because I was still waiting and wondering myself. I finally called and the receptionist sent me to Andys voicemail and I left him my contact information and lo and behold he did call me the next evening. He asked what he could help with so I told him Adam needed to keep people informed about the reality of time it would take and I mentioned that I had posted some decent defences of Adam even though I had not gotten my product back yet and I was hoping I was not wrong or misleading to others. I also told him I was given the impression that he could place a big boot in ass if needed and he confirmed it was so. He then ask when my impressions were sent, February 23rd or so I replied and he said," oh no that is too long to be waiting and damn if one week to the day if I did not get my customs back fed ex overnight. Hope that helps
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion (26 reviews: UM PP6 added... Last post on Today at 10:16 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom or Universal at ~$200~$400? Last post on 6/10/12 at 1:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Explain to me how customs provide a seal Last post on 1/25/12 at 2:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEM Recommendations - $150-250, Rock / Metal Last post on 1/24/12 at 4:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
A friend of mine needed a new headphone, which was cheap, closed and good sounding. I said to him, dream on friend it will be very tough to find a headphone with those criteria. But then after...
Kozee Sound Solutions ** MAJOR CS ISSUES - NOT RECOMMENDED (info in first post) ** Custom IEMs &... - Page 55
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
As I was replying to Timothyjones (and everyone) I recieved an e-mail from Andy Palmquist and I'll post it here.
Edited by larrygrant876 - 6/25/12 at 8:00pm
Damn, i really hope they get their stuff together.. I have been debating the whole kozee reshell but since reading all this i have kind of stepped away and started to look at inearz. I would like to go with kozee bc i hear its a happy medium between 1964 and inearz but i dont know if i can wait the time period in which you all are outlining. Can someone provide a contact email for someone in the company who will actually respond to emails. I went to their website (contact tab) and wrote a small email asking questions but havent heard back in about 1.5 weeks..
Sadly i dont know where to go otherwise.. I dont really want to spend the 1964 money, and inearz quality ive heard isnt that great (but people i have talked to dont have many complaints) so im stuck..
I have heard of primarily good results from Fisher, but every once in a while there are some issues. This is pretty much the case with most CIEM manufacturers, but Kozee seems to have more bad than good. Fisher makes CIEMs for many other companies (they send their orders to Fisher) and my experience with those shells has been good.
I called lloyd but it is hard to talk without know his full name.
Or can anybody tell me about his direct phone number or something to help to talk with him?
Please help me~
Edited by tenten213 - 7/4/12 at 11:02pm
- Kozee Sound Solutions ** MAJOR CS ISSUES - NOT RECOMMENDED (info in first post) ** Custom IEMs & Reshell review
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 20 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 23 seconds ago
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition 45 seconds ago
- › Heir Audio - The Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5 portable amplifier appreciation + discussion thread... 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71's take on the new ATH-CLR100 Pg... 5 minutes ago
- › Learning more about the science of sound 6 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Review 9 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 thread 9 minutes ago
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by a_recording
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe