Sorry to hear that timothyjones, I remember you filing that because I was still waiting and wondering myself. I finally called and the receptionist sent me to Andys voicemail and I left him my contact information and lo and behold he did call me the next evening. He asked what he could help with so I told him Adam needed to keep people informed about the reality of time it would take and I mentioned that I had posted some decent defences of Adam even though I had not gotten my product back yet and I was hoping I was not wrong or misleading to others. I also told him I was given the impression that he could place a big boot in ass if needed and he confirmed it was so. He then ask when my impressions were sent, February 23rd or so I replied and he said," oh no that is too long to be waiting and damn if one week to the day if I did not get my customs back fed ex overnight. Hope that helps
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 3/10/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 3/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion (Check first post for... Last post on 7/25/14 at 10:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom or Universal at ~$200~$400? Last post on 6/10/12 at 1:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Explain to me how customs provide a seal Last post on 1/25/12 at 2:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEM Recommendations - $150-250, Rock / Metal Last post on 1/24/12 at 4:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I said DON'T TALK !!
i never usually write reviews, but when i do, its usually with underrated earphones/headphones, because i think they do deserve some justice. just a background, i own headphones like brainwavz,...
Rather than go into the esoteric aspects of the sound signature (not really sure if all the nomenclature actually means the same thing to everyone) I'm going to approach this review from a little...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Kozee Sound Solutions ** MAJOR CS ISSUES - NOT RECOMMENDED (info in first post) ** Custom IEMs &... - Page 55
Gear mentioned in this thread:
As I was replying to Timothyjones (and everyone) I recieved an e-mail from Andy Palmquist and I'll post it here.
Edited by larrygrant876 - 6/25/12 at 8:00pm
Damn, i really hope they get their stuff together.. I have been debating the whole kozee reshell but since reading all this i have kind of stepped away and started to look at inearz. I would like to go with kozee bc i hear its a happy medium between 1964 and inearz but i dont know if i can wait the time period in which you all are outlining. Can someone provide a contact email for someone in the company who will actually respond to emails. I went to their website (contact tab) and wrote a small email asking questions but havent heard back in about 1.5 weeks..
Sadly i dont know where to go otherwise.. I dont really want to spend the 1964 money, and inearz quality ive heard isnt that great (but people i have talked to dont have many complaints) so im stuck..
I have heard of primarily good results from Fisher, but every once in a while there are some issues. This is pretty much the case with most CIEM manufacturers, but Kozee seems to have more bad than good. Fisher makes CIEMs for many other companies (they send their orders to Fisher) and my experience with those shells has been good.
I called lloyd but it is hard to talk without know his full name.
Or can anybody tell me about his direct phone number or something to help to talk with him?
Please help me~
Edited by tenten213 - 7/4/12 at 11:02pm
- Kozee Sound Solutions ** MAJOR CS ISSUES - NOT RECOMMENDED (info in first post) ** Custom IEMs & Reshell review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 57 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › What is the special sauce behind the Chord Hugo? 2 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FXZ 100/200 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 3 minutes ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 4 minutes ago
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX Virtual 7.1? 4 minutes ago
- › Your top five favourite drummers - any genre of music - just name... 5 minutes ago
- › FS: Heir Audio 4.a 5 minutes ago
- › Westone Elite Series ES60 by Lorias
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by emanlee
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by shockdoc
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)