Sorry to hear that timothyjones, I remember you filing that because I was still waiting and wondering myself. I finally called and the receptionist sent me to Andys voicemail and I left him my contact information and lo and behold he did call me the next evening. He asked what he could help with so I told him Adam needed to keep people informed about the reality of time it would take and I mentioned that I had posted some decent defences of Adam even though I had not gotten my product back yet and I was hoping I was not wrong or misleading to others. I also told him I was given the impression that he could place a big boot in ass if needed and he confirmed it was so. He then ask when my impressions were sent, February 23rd or so I replied and he said," oh no that is too long to be waiting and damn if one week to the day if I did not get my customs back fed ex overnight. Hope that helps
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 3/10/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 3/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion (Check first post for... Last post on Yesterday at 8:25 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom or Universal at ~$200~$400? Last post on 6/10/12 at 1:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Explain to me how customs provide a seal Last post on 1/25/12 at 2:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEM Recommendations - $150-250, Rock / Metal Last post on 1/24/12 at 4:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
Kozee Sound Solutions ** MAJOR CS ISSUES - NOT RECOMMENDED (info in first post) ** Custom IEMs &... - Page 55
Gear mentioned in this thread:
As I was replying to Timothyjones (and everyone) I recieved an e-mail from Andy Palmquist and I'll post it here.
Edited by larrygrant876 - 6/25/12 at 8:00pm
Damn, i really hope they get their stuff together.. I have been debating the whole kozee reshell but since reading all this i have kind of stepped away and started to look at inearz. I would like to go with kozee bc i hear its a happy medium between 1964 and inearz but i dont know if i can wait the time period in which you all are outlining. Can someone provide a contact email for someone in the company who will actually respond to emails. I went to their website (contact tab) and wrote a small email asking questions but havent heard back in about 1.5 weeks..
Sadly i dont know where to go otherwise.. I dont really want to spend the 1964 money, and inearz quality ive heard isnt that great (but people i have talked to dont have many complaints) so im stuck..
I have heard of primarily good results from Fisher, but every once in a while there are some issues. This is pretty much the case with most CIEM manufacturers, but Kozee seems to have more bad than good. Fisher makes CIEMs for many other companies (they send their orders to Fisher) and my experience with those shells has been good.
I called lloyd but it is hard to talk without know his full name.
Or can anybody tell me about his direct phone number or something to help to talk with him?
Please help me~
Edited by tenten213 - 7/4/12 at 11:02pm
- Kozee Sound Solutions ** MAJOR CS ISSUES - NOT RECOMMENDED (info in first post) ** Custom IEMs & Reshell review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › The scientific merit of Pono 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T70 like new 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 9 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 10 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 10 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 11 minutes ago
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)