Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Kozee Sound Solutions ** MAJOR CS ISSUES - NOT RECOMMENDED (info in first post) ** Custom IEMs & Reshell review
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Kozee Sound Solutions ** MAJOR CS ISSUES - NOT RECOMMENDED (info in first post) ** Custom IEMs &... - Page 49

post #721 of 852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiofeel View Post



Yes, I'm from Australia and if all goes well, they should arrive tomorrow. Anywho, just choose any state apart from Illinois (as Adam said to me) and then add your real state in the notes or call him to confirm, in fact I'll just copy and paste the response I got from Adam a while ago. If you actually want a response from Adam, you'll have to call him.

 

 

 

 

Great, thanks!

BTW, was there any way to pay by paypal for you? Or did you just go with credit card?


 

 

post #722 of 852
Quote:
Originally Posted by nucgaek View Post

Great, thanks!

BTW, was there any way to pay by paypal for you? Or did you just go with credit card?


 

 



Nope, I just paid with credit card.

post #723 of 852

Just wanted to update on my situation.

 

Basically Adam hasn't been answering emails but he did answer my calls.

 

2/29: Adam said he will be shipping out my package that day.

3/5: Called Adam to get my tracking number, he said he couldn't find my profile and can't give me info and will email me the tracking.

3/6: Called Adam back because I didn't get my email, He gave me a tracking number 9101969010383246825538 for USPS, but this tracking number says "Electronic Shipping Info Received" on 3/6 basically meaning that Adam just printed the label while I was on the phone with him

3/10: still Haven't receive my package. USPS priority should be 2-3 days...

post #724 of 852
Quote:
Originally Posted by yjt93 View Post

Just wanted to update on my situation.

 

Basically Adam hasn't been answering emails but he did answer my calls.

 

2/29: Adam said he will be shipping out my package that day.

3/5: Called Adam to get my tracking number, he said he couldn't find my profile and can't give me info and will email me the tracking.

3/6: Called Adam back because I didn't get my email, He gave me a tracking number 9101969010383246825538 for USPS, but this tracking number says "Electronic Shipping Info Received" on 3/6 basically meaning that Adam just printed the label while I was on the phone with him

3/10: still Haven't receive my package. USPS priority should be 2-3 days...


In the same boat as you, Adam first said they were meant to be shipped two weeks ago but after calling this Tuesday, he said they still were waiting to be shipped.

 

post #725 of 852

12/13 Adam received my Phones

2/7 Adam said my phonesl shipped out two days ago...

2/28 I called again, because they still haven't arrived, he gave me a tracking number, but since is it is an international order, tracking might now work, he told me he        would email me...

2/29 I tryed to check the tracking, but as he foretold, it didn't work

3/7 I called again to ask if he did find out where my phones are. It seemed he didn't even check... he told me to email me...

3/11 still waiting for an email...

 

Im starting to believe I wont see my phones back. A shame PayPal guarantee is only 45 Days, otherwise I would already have started a request

 

The worst thing about it is, that Kozee does never ever answer an email, or email you when you asked for it via phone... 

post #726 of 852
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk2k View Post

12/13 Adam received my Phones

2/7 Adam said my phonesl shipped out two days ago...

2/28 I called again, because they still haven't arrived, he gave me a tracking number, but since is it is an international order, tracking might now work, he told me he        would email me...

2/29 I tryed to check the tracking, but as he foretold, it didn't work

3/7 I called again to ask if he did find out where my phones are. It seemed he didn't even check... he told me to email me...

3/11 still waiting for an email...

 

Im starting to believe I wont see my phones back. A shame PayPal guarantee is only 45 Days, otherwise I would already have started a request

 

The worst thing about it is, that Kozee does never ever answer an email, or email you when you asked for it via phone... 



Uh oh, sounds like either Adam just lost them and blamed it on the shipping company or the shipping company actually lost it. Do I have buyer's remorse? Yes, unless they come in the next week or so. Either way, it isn't looking good for them right now.


Edited by Audiofeel - 3/11/12 at 4:07am
post #727 of 852

Wow, I thought he always delivered, just never answered emails.

I ordered around a week ago but have no idea if he's sent the impression kits or anything yet. Doesn't reply to email and I can't call him from Australia (its a last resort)

Is the phone the easiest way to reach him? Absolutely no other way?

post #728 of 852

You always get him on the phone, thats no problem. I wouldn't say he lost them and is blaming the shipping company, might really be they were lost somewhere on their way, but I would at least expect, that he tries to find out what happened. I will call him next week and hope that everything gets resolved

post #729 of 852

same to me:

 

ordered: 12/7

sent my impressions made by hearing specialist: 12/10

adam received the impressions and tf10: 12/13

email (adam): no etimated date of completion: 01/08

email (stephanie): please have patience: 01/21

phone call: the earbuds will finish this week + updated payment information 02/27

phone call: the earbuds are finished since last friday and will ship today or tomorrow (will send tracking): 03/05

phone call: forgot to send tracking number, will send it: 03/07

 

after that i didn't receive a traking number. i tried to call again, but he wasn't at his desk...

 

still waiting ;(

 

now its 3 month...

post #730 of 852

Called Adam today, still giving me the already shipped bs, obviously didn't ship yet because priority mail is 2-3 days. Plus I'm in New York, I called USPS today and they say it'll only take 2 days from Illinois to New York.

 

Did anyone receive their reshell back recently?

post #731 of 852

me again

 

i just called adam and he told me, that he has send the item at feb/14 (btw. at mar/5 he told me, that he WILL send the item!!). 

he gave me a tracking number but tracking for this number is not available at usps.com 

i have to wait...

 

;(

tuxli

post #732 of 852
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxli View Post

me again

 

i just called adam and he told me, that he has send the item at feb/14 (btw. at mar/5 he told me, that he WILL send the item!!). 

he gave me a tracking number but tracking for this number is not available at usps.com 

i have to wait...

 

;(

tuxli


I called today and he told me he found my earphones and it's still in his storage place. But he says he'll ship it overnight for free. I'll report back

 

post #733 of 852

I wonder how many people work at Kozee.  After following this thread for a long time, it seems that Adam means well, but like they have more work than they can handle..

post #734 of 852

So guys, how long did it usually take for them to send the impression kits?

It's been a while, and I have no idea what step my order is up to, not even sure if they actually got my order or not. Can someone ask for me when they call next time? I'm in Australia so it doesn't seem plausible to call him, but he doesn't answer emails

 

post #735 of 852

I waited for my 2 pairs of reshells 9 weeks (including 2 weeks of christmas/new year). 

 

My Unique Melody Miracle also took 9 weeks and i'm waiting since 11 weeks for my JHAudio. In my opinion, kozee  is'nt worse then any other competitor. He should think about someone for responding faster to emails (it always took some days before he replied).

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Kozee Sound Solutions ** MAJOR CS ISSUES - NOT RECOMMENDED (info in first post) ** Custom IEMs & Reshell review