- 4,628 Posts. Joined 4/2007
- Location: Kalundborg, Denmark
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- As a RE0 owner, I noticed HiFiman has 2 other headphones..... Last post on 5/29/11 at 3:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hifiman RE262 Initial Impressions Last post on 6/18/14 at 10:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Newb Looking for Good IEM around 150 (GR07,262,EPH-100,R-50,BA200) Last post on 12/2/12 at 2:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for In-ear-monitor $100 or under Last post on 11/25/12 at 2:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Today I got this MP3 player but I am debating to keep it or not because the button layout is horrible. Also, the user interface is choppy with FLAC files. There is a noticable lag when choosing...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Here we go again. It seems like every other review I've done lately has been on some product from this up-and-coming company that is making a name for itself. Luckily for us, this IEM from...
I tested it with Dr.Chesky's Binaural album and Depeche Mode flacs. What I like most is of course bass response..it is more than enough, maybe a bit exaggerated, aggressive. Overall, I am...
I used this sound card for 5 years. It replaced that time my previous card M-Audio Audiophile 2496. As far as I know at present (2014/2015) it is not possible to buy this card as new in Europe....
Hifiman RE 242?? - Page 3post #31 of 433/13/11 at 2:16pmI don't think that the housing is any different from the 262 and I don't know if it's made from metal
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 433/13/11 at 3:24pmpost #33 of 433/13/11 at 4:36pmpost #34 of 433/13/11 at 5:26pm
Yeah very true guys, it can be a plastic housing with metallic color. I really hope not (sounds tacky) any chance you could check to see nc8000? a small magnet would suffice if you can't distinguish it by feel.post #35 of 433/13/11 at 10:14pm
I honestly don't know why more people don't use the Xcape v.1 housing. That's one of the most perfect, isolating, comfortable, versatile housings I've seen for a dynamic driver universal. I don't get it. I guess a tapered aluminum cylinder isn't the cheapest option.post #36 of 433/13/11 at 10:18pm
For a driver of that size (9mm) the Xcapes have hands down the best housing I have seen. Even though I can get a good seal with the RE262s (using a weird outward angle) it just doesn't get as good as the Xcapes (V1 of course).post #37 of 433/14/11 at 2:11amQuote:
It isn't magnetic but that does not necesarily mean that it isn't metal as the cups on my Edition8 also aren't magnetic and they are certainly metal.
As to shape I no longer have the 262 with me to cpompare but from memory it is the same shape or very close and it feels the same in ear.post #38 of 433/15/11 at 6:47amThread Starterpost #39 of 433/15/11 at 7:18ampost #40 of 433/22/11 at 3:58pmpost #41 of 435/21/11 at 3:47pmpost #42 of 436/1/11 at 11:09amQuote:
Heard anything about how long now for production models to be sold please?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hifiman RE 242??
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 1 minute ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 7 minutes ago
- › Wagnus The famous Japan brand has their cable variant from IC to... 8 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 9 minutes ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 9 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)