- 4,675 Posts. Joined 4/2007
- Location: Kalundborg, Denmark
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- As a RE0 owner, I noticed HiFiman has 2 other headphones..... Last post on 5/29/11 at 3:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hifiman RE262 Initial Impressions Last post on 1/8/15 at 12:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Newb Looking for Good IEM around 150 (GR07,262,EPH-100,R-50,BA200) Last post on 12/2/12 at 2:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for In-ear-monitor $100 or under Last post on 11/25/12 at 2:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
My main review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/752588/review-earwerkz-supra-the-universal-custom-in-ear-monitor. This will house the TL;DR version: From the comfort, custom-like fit,...
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Hifiman RE 242?? - Page 3post #31 of 433/13/11 at 2:16pmI don't think that the housing is any different from the 262 and I don't know if it's made from metal
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 433/13/11 at 3:24pmpost #33 of 433/13/11 at 4:36pmpost #34 of 433/13/11 at 5:26pm
Yeah very true guys, it can be a plastic housing with metallic color. I really hope not (sounds tacky) any chance you could check to see nc8000? a small magnet would suffice if you can't distinguish it by feel.post #35 of 433/13/11 at 10:14pm
I honestly don't know why more people don't use the Xcape v.1 housing. That's one of the most perfect, isolating, comfortable, versatile housings I've seen for a dynamic driver universal. I don't get it. I guess a tapered aluminum cylinder isn't the cheapest option.post #36 of 433/13/11 at 10:18pm
For a driver of that size (9mm) the Xcapes have hands down the best housing I have seen. Even though I can get a good seal with the RE262s (using a weird outward angle) it just doesn't get as good as the Xcapes (V1 of course).post #37 of 433/14/11 at 2:11amQuote:
It isn't magnetic but that does not necesarily mean that it isn't metal as the cups on my Edition8 also aren't magnetic and they are certainly metal.
As to shape I no longer have the 262 with me to cpompare but from memory it is the same shape or very close and it feels the same in ear.post #38 of 433/15/11 at 6:47amThread Starterpost #39 of 433/15/11 at 7:18ampost #40 of 433/22/11 at 3:58pmpost #41 of 435/21/11 at 3:47pmpost #42 of 436/1/11 at 11:09amQuote:
Heard anything about how long now for production models to be sold please?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hifiman RE 242??
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 8 seconds ago
- › Is this jack cable "safe" to use? 12 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 27 seconds ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 35 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 37 seconds ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 1 minute ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › EarWerkz Supra by moedawg140
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)