I found about Auzentech launching the i.Fuzen HP-1 headphone amp and battery case for iPhone 4.
Here is their press release and their site info: www.ifuzen.com.
Has anyone tried or reviewed their product?
San Jose, CA USA March 3, 2011: Auzentech, Inc. (www.auzentech.com) announced today the imminent release of the i.Fuzen HP-1, a World First product from Auzentech that brings improved audio, mobility, and protection to the iPhone 4 (compatible with both AT&T and Verizon versions).
The Auzen i.Fuzen HP-1 is a three-in-one enhancement to the iPhone 4.
- The i.Fuzen HP-1 features a powerful, proprietary dual-headphone amp, allowing iPhone users to share their audio with friends, and even power audiophile-quality headphones.
- The i.Fuzen HP-1 provides powerful battery backup available for the iPhone 4.
- The i.Fuzen HP-1 wraps the iPhone 4 in a hard shell for maximum protection and enhanced look and feel.
Below is a summary of Auzen i.Fuzen HP-1 specifications and features.
- "Made for iPhone" logo certified.
- Proprietary Auzentech headphone amplifier technology
- Dual headphone output port for shared listening experience; supports both high and low impedance headphones
- 32 to 600 Ohm load impedance
- 113dB (A-weighted) signal-to-noise ratio
- ZX-Driver provides ultra-low distortion and max 180mW output power
- J-FET OPAMP provides vacuum tube-like listening experience
- Proprietary Auzentech headphone Sound Mode Selector provides optimized sound for your headphone
- Touch Panel volume control
- Impressive 1650mAh Li-Polymer battery with Smart Protection Circuit
- Four-step LED battery life meter and battery life check button
- Charging via USB port (from desktop PC or laptop) with supplied USB cable
- Pass-through sync with iTunes
"The Auzentech sound technologies in the i.Fuzen HP-1 mark a new era for iPhone owners who use their devices for audio playback," said Stephane Bae, President of Auzentech, Inc. "We look forward to developing additional Apple-related products in the future."
The Auzen i.Fuzen HP-1 will be available in black and is expected to ship the first week of April 2011. The Auzen i.Fuzen HP-1 is priced at $129.99 and pre-order starting today. Early reviewer samples will be available upon request.