im looking for a replacement cable for my stock TF10s. IMHO,the stock cables are so stiff and terrible.
Related Forum Threads
- Recable for UE triple fi.10? Last post on 12/12/11 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Westone UM1/UM2 Appreciation Thread Last post on 1/5/15 at 6:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IEM cable management? Last post on 6/25/14 at 10:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Replace jack on Sunrise Xcape IE? Last post on 1/11/12 at 11:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help with UE Triple Fi 10s!! Last post on 1/9/12 at 8:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: Yesterday
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
Enyo VS Lune VS TWag VS ES2 Cables?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 83/6/11 at 12:41pmFrom experience:
ES2 - mids are more forward, bass quality, punch, and extension are increased, treble remains about the same; the quality of the cable though is outstanding, it almost reminds me of a thin string
Enyo - the bass extension, punch, and quality and increased even more so than the Westone cable, the mids are a little bit more forward, and the treble remains about the same, build quality is better than the stock cable but not as good as Westone's
Lune - soundstage is increased, bass becomes a little recessed, mids are much more forward, treble sparkles more, and the build quality is better than the Enyo but not as good as the Westone cable
I've never heard of the TWag cable so I can't comment on that.post #3 of 83/6/11 at 9:48pm
TWag increases the soundstage and imaging and adds clarity/refinement. However, I am not sure if the cable leans the sound out, adding to the clarity, or if it adds the clarity therefore reducing the apparent thickness. The differences are fairly large to me with my EM3 Pro, but I can't comment on how it compares with anything other than the stock cable, which is a Westone style cable. I will be testing the cable with some other customs in the near future, so I should get a better feel for how the cable performs.
Looks are spectacular and the Oyaide right angle connector is awesome. There are 4 separate wires, so if I ever wanted to go balanced all I would need to do is replace the 3.5mm connector with the appropriate connector.post #4 of 83/6/11 at 10:21pmpost #5 of 83/7/11 at 4:56ampost #6 of 83/7/11 at 5:45ampost #7 of 83/7/11 at 4:51pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Enyo VS Lune VS TWag VS ES2 Cables?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Hi End Cables
- › ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro 15 seconds ago
- › How come treble peaks are well above the frequency range of most... 18 seconds ago
- › New Beyer DT1350 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 3 minutes ago
- › my gr07 BE are dead ..or not? i'm sick of life 4 minutes ago
- › IEM for wife, Look matter, 80$. 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (Reviewed: #8:CT6E, #7:H8P,... 6 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)