im looking for a replacement cable for my stock TF10s. IMHO,the stock cables are so stiff and terrible.
Related Forum Threads
- Recable for UE triple fi.10? Last post on 12/12/11 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Westone UM1/UM2 Appreciation Thread Last post on 4/3/16 at 12:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IEM cable management? Last post on 6/25/14 at 10:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Replace jack on Sunrise Xcape IE? Last post on 1/11/12 at 11:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help with UE Triple Fi 10s!! Last post on 1/9/12 at 8:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Hi End Cables
Last edited: 1/8/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Wireless headphones…bluetooth even…last time I tried anything wireless was my cordless phone and before that was probably back in the “70’s” with an "all in one headphone with FM/AM radio", anyway...
So, I did a lot of reading when it came to this purchase, however, no amount of reviewing can objectively explain what you are actually going to hear when you plug them in - so I said 'screw it!'...
MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 – initial impressions Many thanks to @Tony-Hifi from HiFiHeadphones.co.uk for adding me to the UK tour for these earphones – the impressions below are based on the time I...
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
Enyo VS Lune VS TWag VS ES2 Cables?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 83/6/11 at 12:41pmFrom experience:
ES2 - mids are more forward, bass quality, punch, and extension are increased, treble remains about the same; the quality of the cable though is outstanding, it almost reminds me of a thin string
Enyo - the bass extension, punch, and quality and increased even more so than the Westone cable, the mids are a little bit more forward, and the treble remains about the same, build quality is better than the stock cable but not as good as Westone's
Lune - soundstage is increased, bass becomes a little recessed, mids are much more forward, treble sparkles more, and the build quality is better than the Enyo but not as good as the Westone cable
I've never heard of the TWag cable so I can't comment on that.post #3 of 83/6/11 at 9:48pm
TWag increases the soundstage and imaging and adds clarity/refinement. However, I am not sure if the cable leans the sound out, adding to the clarity, or if it adds the clarity therefore reducing the apparent thickness. The differences are fairly large to me with my EM3 Pro, but I can't comment on how it compares with anything other than the stock cable, which is a Westone style cable. I will be testing the cable with some other customs in the near future, so I should get a better feel for how the cable performs.
Looks are spectacular and the Oyaide right angle connector is awesome. There are 4 separate wires, so if I ever wanted to go balanced all I would need to do is replace the 3.5mm connector with the appropriate connector.post #4 of 83/6/11 at 10:21pmpost #5 of 83/7/11 at 4:56ampost #6 of 83/7/11 at 5:45ampost #7 of 83/7/11 at 4:51pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Enyo VS Lune VS TWag VS ES2 Cables?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Win A FiiO DK1 (Multifunction Dock) with Your Comments---- A Harbor... 29 seconds ago
- › Need advice on building a measurement system 2 minutes ago
- › E-MU Wooden Series Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio dk1 dock and x7 5 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 6 minutes ago
- › Vibro Labs Introduction, USA tour, and Head-Fi discount! 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › Klipsch's NEW line of Reference X IEMs (X6i, XR8i, X12i, X20i) 10 minutes ago
- › Cyrus SoundKey portable DAC 10 minutes ago
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Rob80b
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by desperategraves
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Jackpot77
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...