im looking for a replacement cable for my stock TF10s. IMHO,the stock cables are so stiff and terrible.
Related Forum Threads
- Recable for UE triple fi.10? Last post on 12/12/11 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Westone UM1/UM2 Appreciation Thread Last post on 4/3/16 at 12:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IEM cable management? Last post on 6/25/14 at 10:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Replace jack on Sunrise Xcape IE? Last post on 1/11/12 at 11:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help with UE Triple Fi 10s!! Last post on 1/9/12 at 8:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Hi End Cables
Last edited: 1/8/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This will be a short review as there are a few other reviews that go into great depth listing all of the specs. I mainly joined this tour to basically get another chance at the X7 and try the amp...
It beats my old Marantz HD-DAC1 in every way. Clarity, smooth, details... my HD650 seems not able to show its full potential. I assume, K812 or T1 will be better match. My K1000 shows new life...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Looking down at the vast landscape of Head-Fi and audio technology in general, I have noticed quite a few things over the past two years. Firstly, the crazy products,...
Introduction – It can be hard to find a rational reason to purchase a set of bookshelf speakers when there are so many fantastic computer out there that offer more features and similar sound...
Gear references Favourite: D2000 (balanced with sub-bass and upper-midrange emphasis) Neutrality: SRH940 (though with a slight treble emphasis) IEM reference: Aurisonics...
Enyo VS Lune VS TWag VS ES2 Cables?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 83/6/11 at 12:41pmFrom experience:
ES2 - mids are more forward, bass quality, punch, and extension are increased, treble remains about the same; the quality of the cable though is outstanding, it almost reminds me of a thin string
Enyo - the bass extension, punch, and quality and increased even more so than the Westone cable, the mids are a little bit more forward, and the treble remains about the same, build quality is better than the stock cable but not as good as Westone's
Lune - soundstage is increased, bass becomes a little recessed, mids are much more forward, treble sparkles more, and the build quality is better than the Enyo but not as good as the Westone cable
I've never heard of the TWag cable so I can't comment on that.post #3 of 83/6/11 at 9:48pm
TWag increases the soundstage and imaging and adds clarity/refinement. However, I am not sure if the cable leans the sound out, adding to the clarity, or if it adds the clarity therefore reducing the apparent thickness. The differences are fairly large to me with my EM3 Pro, but I can't comment on how it compares with anything other than the stock cable, which is a Westone style cable. I will be testing the cable with some other customs in the near future, so I should get a better feel for how the cable performs.
Looks are spectacular and the Oyaide right angle connector is awesome. There are 4 separate wires, so if I ever wanted to go balanced all I would need to do is replace the 3.5mm connector with the appropriate connector.post #4 of 83/6/11 at 10:21pmpost #5 of 83/7/11 at 4:56ampost #6 of 83/7/11 at 5:45ampost #7 of 83/7/11 at 4:51pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Enyo VS Lune VS TWag VS ES2 Cables?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 13 seconds ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 20 seconds ago
- › ☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Final Production Run! 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 2 minutes ago
- › Any idea about this new headphone ? 3 minutes ago
- › Differences Between Alclair Reference vs RSM 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › New member from Austin TX 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by crinacle
- › Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2 by ExpatinJapan
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by B9Scrambler
- › Gigaset Earphones by B9Scrambler
- › OPPO HA-2 by ryanjsoo
- › TFZ Series 1 by Hisoundfi
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...