im looking for a replacement cable for my stock TF10s. IMHO,the stock cables are so stiff and terrible.
Related Forum Threads
- Recable for UE triple fi.10? Last post on 12/12/11 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Westone UM1/UM2 Appreciation Thread Last post on 4/3/16 at 12:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IEM cable management? Last post on 6/25/14 at 10:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Replace jack on Sunrise Xcape IE? Last post on 1/11/12 at 11:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help with UE Triple Fi 10s!! Last post on 1/9/12 at 8:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Hi End Cables
Last edited: 1/8/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Cayin can definitely organise master-classes "how to succeed on personal audio market". Of course with their experience on serious hi-fi market, taking over portable niche isn't hard, but so many...
Looks: 10 These look really good and matured in design. The carbon fiber earcups especially (when not covered in fingerprints) Can't go wrong with all black. What concerns me a little is how long...
I'm using this cable with my SMSL SD793-ii because its only option for a computer is its optical output. It does its job and for $8/6ft its worth it for sure. Overall just gives the user great...
-Introduction- HifiMe is a company that specializes in building bare-bones DAC with no frills, focusing entirely on price-to-performance ratios. That’s a good thing for audiophiles on a budget,...
-Introduction- It’s not often I have the chance to review products as high-end as the ZMF x Vibro MK II. I approached Zach in July, and asked for a loaner unit. One wasn’t readily available...
Enyo VS Lune VS TWag VS ES2 Cables?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 83/6/11 at 12:41pmFrom experience:
ES2 - mids are more forward, bass quality, punch, and extension are increased, treble remains about the same; the quality of the cable though is outstanding, it almost reminds me of a thin string
Enyo - the bass extension, punch, and quality and increased even more so than the Westone cable, the mids are a little bit more forward, and the treble remains about the same, build quality is better than the stock cable but not as good as Westone's
Lune - soundstage is increased, bass becomes a little recessed, mids are much more forward, treble sparkles more, and the build quality is better than the Enyo but not as good as the Westone cable
I've never heard of the TWag cable so I can't comment on that.post #3 of 83/6/11 at 9:48pm
TWag increases the soundstage and imaging and adds clarity/refinement. However, I am not sure if the cable leans the sound out, adding to the clarity, or if it adds the clarity therefore reducing the apparent thickness. The differences are fairly large to me with my EM3 Pro, but I can't comment on how it compares with anything other than the stock cable, which is a Westone style cable. I will be testing the cable with some other customs in the near future, so I should get a better feel for how the cable performs.
Looks are spectacular and the Oyaide right angle connector is awesome. There are 4 separate wires, so if I ever wanted to go balanced all I would need to do is replace the 3.5mm connector with the appropriate connector.post #4 of 83/6/11 at 10:21pmpost #5 of 83/7/11 at 4:56ampost #6 of 83/7/11 at 5:45ampost #7 of 83/7/11 at 4:51pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Enyo VS Lune VS TWag VS ES2 Cables?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Vorbis over AAC - is it worth making the change ? 34 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 2 minutes ago
- › Liquid Gold - 2014 4 minutes ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Angie Astell&Kern Edition 7 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 8 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 10 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by Cinder
- › ZMF Headphones x Vibro MK II by Cinder
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Turrican2
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Bloos
- › Arcam rHead - Discrete True-linear Class-A Analogue Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Cayin iHA-6 by Dillan
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by Dillan
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...