im looking for a replacement cable for my stock TF10s. IMHO,the stock cables are so stiff and terrible.
Related Forum Threads
- Recable for UE triple fi.10? Last post on 12/12/11 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Westone UM1/UM2 Appreciation Thread Last post on 4/3/16 at 12:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IEM cable management? Last post on 6/25/14 at 10:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Replace jack on Sunrise Xcape IE? Last post on 1/11/12 at 11:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help with UE Triple Fi 10s!! Last post on 1/9/12 at 8:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Hi End Cables
Last edited: 1/8/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero around April 16th. I received the unit...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
Enyo VS Lune VS TWag VS ES2 Cables?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 83/6/11 at 12:41pmFrom experience:
ES2 - mids are more forward, bass quality, punch, and extension are increased, treble remains about the same; the quality of the cable though is outstanding, it almost reminds me of a thin string
Enyo - the bass extension, punch, and quality and increased even more so than the Westone cable, the mids are a little bit more forward, and the treble remains about the same, build quality is better than the stock cable but not as good as Westone's
Lune - soundstage is increased, bass becomes a little recessed, mids are much more forward, treble sparkles more, and the build quality is better than the Enyo but not as good as the Westone cable
I've never heard of the TWag cable so I can't comment on that.post #3 of 83/6/11 at 9:48pm
TWag increases the soundstage and imaging and adds clarity/refinement. However, I am not sure if the cable leans the sound out, adding to the clarity, or if it adds the clarity therefore reducing the apparent thickness. The differences are fairly large to me with my EM3 Pro, but I can't comment on how it compares with anything other than the stock cable, which is a Westone style cable. I will be testing the cable with some other customs in the near future, so I should get a better feel for how the cable performs.
Looks are spectacular and the Oyaide right angle connector is awesome. There are 4 separate wires, so if I ever wanted to go balanced all I would need to do is replace the 3.5mm connector with the appropriate connector.post #4 of 83/6/11 at 10:21pmpost #5 of 83/7/11 at 4:56ampost #6 of 83/7/11 at 5:45ampost #7 of 83/7/11 at 4:51pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Enyo VS Lune VS TWag VS ES2 Cables?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread 30 seconds ago
- › GTA/Toronto Meet - May 28 2016 2 minutes ago
- › Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital... 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 3 minutes ago
- › I did my own listening test...four formats...did I hear a difference? 4 minutes ago
- › Fii0 Q1 ,or,FiiO E17? 4 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 5 minutes ago
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions Thread. VSonic's answer to Sony's EX1000??? 5 minutes ago
- › Help need with Audio GD DAC 19 10 yr Anniversary Edition and MacBook 6 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...