Is ScitScat reliable?
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 3/10/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/9/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 3/9/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 3/9/11
- productSony MDR-NC7 Foldable Noise Canceling Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 3/9/11
- productSony Pro MDR-7506 Headphonestagged by System, 3/10/11
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 3/9/11
Related Forum Threads
- Foldable Headphones for Music and Gaming Last post on 10/8/11 at 2:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need a new pair of headphones for around $200 bucks.... Last post on 9/1/11 at 9:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What is the Best can among M50, HFI 580 and SRH 750 DJ for Rap and Hip Hop music production???? Last post on 7/25/11 at 11:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- From Sony MDR7506: Investment Dilemma Last post on 1/31/11 at 12:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Recommendation for Closed on Laptop without AMP Last post on 1/23/11 at 9:52am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Oriveti BASIC: A dark and inviting entry-level offering into higher level audio BASIC was provided to me free of charge in exchange for feedback and review -- I am in no way affiliated with...
Focal Utopia By: Dillan Archer Photographs by: Regan Hulvey Introduction I have spent the greater part of my evenings the last few days (and this morning) listening and...
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
Need help. New audiophile in the making - Page 2post #16 of 203/7/11 at 9:06amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 203/7/11 at 8:08pmpost #18 of 203/8/11 at 2:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by eriktheg
I don't see anywhere in their shipping policy that they ship to canada.
Got any hard evidence? It says "Free shipping applies to the contiguous 48 US States only"
But if the shipping to canada costs under $30 then I'm sure it would please him, because thats aless than $140
Edited by Tablo - 3/8/11 at 2:37pmpost #19 of 203/9/11 at 6:47pmpost #20 of 203/9/11 at 11:38pm
I personally have the M50 + a FiiO E5 amp ($20, mainly for the bass boost, but the convenience of having a headphone jack outside of my pocket not next to my phone is a bonus), and I can say comparing to my DT770s, the M50s are quite a bit muddier. In some songs, the piano basically just blends in with the vocals / other piano notes. Sounds a bit weird, but I'm satisfied with it for $120 (+ the FiiO amp = I love the bass).
It's not THAT noticeable (if at all) unless you either have insane ears or you're comparing side-by-side with other headphones.
Edited by AyeVeeN - 3/9/11 at 11:39pm
- Need help. New audiophile in the making
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Colorfly C3 Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Onkyo DP-S1 Rubato / Pioneer XDP-30R Private 7 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 11 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 12 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 13 minutes ago
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by ustinj
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear