- 1,594 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: City by the bay
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K 271 Studiotagged by System, 3/4/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
- productMB Quart QP 805 HStagged by System, 3/4/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 3/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- Another one of THOSE threads (help) Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO THOUGHTS Last post on 2/5/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- how to upgrade Last post on 9/18/11 at 10:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG k271 mk2 or Beyerdynamic DT770? Last post on 12/10/12 at 4:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic Question Last post on 9/22/11 at 10:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review of the Advanced AcousticWerkes Nebula 2 IEM’s. The Advanced AcousticWerkes (AAW) Nebula 2 was sent to me from MusicTeck who is the authorized dealer in the US for AWW. A big...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Brainwavz being based in Hongkong is quite known for its well set-up line of Accessories and IEMs. Back in the day, I was fairly active in modding my still beloved...
On my quest for the perfect sounding IEM for mobile use I came across these headphones that are rather underrepresented in the forum. The Panasonic RP-HDE10 are technically quite interesting as...
I bought the SMSL sApII as a stop-gap after my Little Dot MKIII failed after 5 years of use, five hours a day. No complaints there! I just don't have the money to upgrade just now! I have invested...
Introduction: Lend Me UR ears, based in Singapore is an online and physical store that opened in December 2011 with a goal to “bring quality audio products to the masses and providing good...
Please help! Beyer DT-770/880/990 ear pads measurementspost #1 of 83/4/11 at 8:06amThread StarterCan someone please measure the other demensions of the ear pads? I was thinking of using those earpads for my MB Quart qp-850hs and AKG K271 headphones.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 83/4/11 at 6:19pmThread Starterpost #3 of 83/4/11 at 6:43pm
yes they fit. i have a pair of dt770's and i have a pair of quart 805hs's and the dt770 pads definitely fit i just tried it. BUT your better off going to quarts website and buying pads that are made for them. they have a huge selection of different pads with different sounds to them. i dont remember the website but google it.post #4 of 83/4/11 at 8:13pmThread Starter
MB Quart site doesn't have headphones stuff anymore. German Maestro site doesn't have ear pads listed. Please help me find the site your are referring to. Thank you!
Will the Beyer DT ear pads effect the sound of my MB Quart?
Edited by DjAmTraX - 3/4/11 at 8:24pmpost #5 of 83/4/11 at 9:20pm
all of these will fit. i did allot of research on which of these pads give the best sound and comfort and even asked the company and they were very helpful and gave me a chart which showed all of there pads and how they affect sound reproduction. tell me what kind of music you like and how much you care about comfort and i can show you exactly what to get. the best bass response comes from the 41-6086 pads, the best comfort are the 41-6085 pads. the original pads are the 41-6015 and they gave the worst sound overall and comfort. the 41-6085 pads are the best all around. they give good sound throughout the spectrum and are comfortable, they are basically the beyer pads but optimized for quarts. the beyer pads will not give you as good of sound as these i listed but will be more comfortable and still sound better than the original pads. they have holes in the back of the pads specifically for beyer cans. so in order for the beyer pads to work right with the quarts the holes have to be taped or covered somehow. also this is the euro website but you can still order from them but the shipping is 5 bucks extra. worth it if you ask me, you will be getting the best thing for your quarts.post #6 of 83/4/11 at 10:39pmThread Starter
Which does QP400 comes with? I just ordered the QP400 so I can try those pads on the 805hs first to see if those work best.
41-6085 looks to be what I'm seeking, comfort.post #7 of 83/5/11 at 9:47pm
- Please help! Beyer DT-770/880/990 ear pads measurements
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Reviewers wanted - Sound Blaster products 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Advice on music production headphones (price range 100-200) 2 minutes ago
- › Right side louder/cleaner than left side of new XBA-A3's? 2 minutes ago
- › DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition). 5 minutes ago
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 6 minutes ago
- › InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Dacamp L1, flagship CL1 Ceramic and CL750 from RHA 7 minutes ago
- › Good rap/trap headphones 8 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 9 minutes ago
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...