- 1,594 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: City by the bay
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K 271 Studiotagged by System, 3/4/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
- productMB Quart QP 805 HStagged by System, 3/4/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 3/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- Another one of THOSE threads (help) Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO THOUGHTS Last post on 2/5/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- how to upgrade Last post on 9/18/11 at 10:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG k271 mk2 or Beyerdynamic DT770? Last post on 12/10/12 at 4:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic Question Last post on 9/22/11 at 10:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Please help! Beyer DT-770/880/990 ear pads measurementspost #1 of 83/4/11 at 8:06amThread StarterCan someone please measure the other demensions of the ear pads? I was thinking of using those earpads for my MB Quart qp-850hs and AKG K271 headphones.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 83/4/11 at 6:19pmThread Starterpost #3 of 83/4/11 at 6:43pm
yes they fit. i have a pair of dt770's and i have a pair of quart 805hs's and the dt770 pads definitely fit i just tried it. BUT your better off going to quarts website and buying pads that are made for them. they have a huge selection of different pads with different sounds to them. i dont remember the website but google it.post #4 of 83/4/11 at 8:13pmThread Starter
MB Quart site doesn't have headphones stuff anymore. German Maestro site doesn't have ear pads listed. Please help me find the site your are referring to. Thank you!
Will the Beyer DT ear pads effect the sound of my MB Quart?
Edited by DjAmTraX - 3/4/11 at 8:24pmpost #5 of 83/4/11 at 9:20pm
all of these will fit. i did allot of research on which of these pads give the best sound and comfort and even asked the company and they were very helpful and gave me a chart which showed all of there pads and how they affect sound reproduction. tell me what kind of music you like and how much you care about comfort and i can show you exactly what to get. the best bass response comes from the 41-6086 pads, the best comfort are the 41-6085 pads. the original pads are the 41-6015 and they gave the worst sound overall and comfort. the 41-6085 pads are the best all around. they give good sound throughout the spectrum and are comfortable, they are basically the beyer pads but optimized for quarts. the beyer pads will not give you as good of sound as these i listed but will be more comfortable and still sound better than the original pads. they have holes in the back of the pads specifically for beyer cans. so in order for the beyer pads to work right with the quarts the holes have to be taped or covered somehow. also this is the euro website but you can still order from them but the shipping is 5 bucks extra. worth it if you ask me, you will be getting the best thing for your quarts.post #6 of 83/4/11 at 10:39pmThread Starter
Which does QP400 comes with? I just ordered the QP400 so I can try those pads on the 805hs first to see if those work best.
41-6085 looks to be what I'm seeking, comfort.post #7 of 83/5/11 at 9:47pm
- Please help! Beyer DT-770/880/990 ear pads measurements
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 20 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 24 seconds ago
- › "Best" USB DAC/Amp for $300 or less 1 minute ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 2 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 5 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 5 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 6 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › D.C. Area Meet (August 30, 2015) Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2