- 1,594 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: City by the bay
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K 271 Studiotagged by System, 3/4/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
- productMB Quart QP 805 HStagged by System, 3/4/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 3/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO THOUGHTS Last post on 2/5/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- how to upgrade Last post on 9/18/11 at 10:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG k271 mk2 or Beyerdynamic DT770? Last post on 12/10/12 at 4:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic Question Last post on 9/22/11 at 10:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- Difference between Beyerdynamic DT990pro and DT880pro 250 OHMS Last post on 8/21/11 at 11:00am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Sennheiser HD280 that I'm reviewing do not belong to me, they're presumably a couple years old (I didn't ask) and in good condition aside from a couple scratches on the earcups. I was curious...
Disclaimer The FR is a review sample sent from Noble Audio. The reviewer was compensated in the form of a ridiculously cool and form-fitting Noble Audio shirt. Introduction Despite humans...
My Review of the Beyerdaynamic dx 160ie In Ear Monitors I will start with the summary / conclusion. This way you get all the important information right away. If you want to know how I came to...
These earbuds were my first "serious" earbuds and they dissapointed me pretty soon. Everything was perfect until one morning I went out plugged them in and found that the cable was disconnected...
This is my first review, but I will try to make it fast and straight to the point. I just received the HD580s from ebay, and before I bought them I did some research and found out these have...
Please help! Beyer DT-770/880/990 ear pads measurementspost #1 of 83/4/11 at 8:06amThread StarterCan someone please measure the other demensions of the ear pads? I was thinking of using those earpads for my MB Quart qp-850hs and AKG K271 headphones.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 83/4/11 at 6:19pmThread Starterpost #3 of 83/4/11 at 6:43pm
yes they fit. i have a pair of dt770's and i have a pair of quart 805hs's and the dt770 pads definitely fit i just tried it. BUT your better off going to quarts website and buying pads that are made for them. they have a huge selection of different pads with different sounds to them. i dont remember the website but google it.post #4 of 83/4/11 at 8:13pmThread Starter
MB Quart site doesn't have headphones stuff anymore. German Maestro site doesn't have ear pads listed. Please help me find the site your are referring to. Thank you!
Will the Beyer DT ear pads effect the sound of my MB Quart?
Edited by DjAmTraX - 3/4/11 at 8:24pmpost #5 of 83/4/11 at 9:20pm
all of these will fit. i did allot of research on which of these pads give the best sound and comfort and even asked the company and they were very helpful and gave me a chart which showed all of there pads and how they affect sound reproduction. tell me what kind of music you like and how much you care about comfort and i can show you exactly what to get. the best bass response comes from the 41-6086 pads, the best comfort are the 41-6085 pads. the original pads are the 41-6015 and they gave the worst sound overall and comfort. the 41-6085 pads are the best all around. they give good sound throughout the spectrum and are comfortable, they are basically the beyer pads but optimized for quarts. the beyer pads will not give you as good of sound as these i listed but will be more comfortable and still sound better than the original pads. they have holes in the back of the pads specifically for beyer cans. so in order for the beyer pads to work right with the quarts the holes have to be taped or covered somehow. also this is the euro website but you can still order from them but the shipping is 5 bucks extra. worth it if you ask me, you will be getting the best thing for your quarts.post #6 of 83/4/11 at 10:39pmThread Starter
Which does QP400 comes with? I just ordered the QP400 so I can try those pads on the 805hs first to see if those work best.
41-6085 looks to be what I'm seeking, comfort.post #7 of 83/5/11 at 9:47pm
- Please help! Beyer DT-770/880/990 ear pads measurements
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Microphone or Headset? Need help! 27 seconds ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › WTT Sennhieser HD650 for...... 2 minutes ago
- › Doodlebug - USB Isolator 2 minutes ago
- › Mdr MA900 on playstation 4!? 2 minutes ago
- › Review + Appreciation thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 2 minutes ago
- › Charlotte, NC Meet: April 19th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 3/29/2014:... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob