- 1,594 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: City by the bay
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K 271 Studiotagged by System, 3/4/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
- productMB Quart QP 805 HStagged by System, 3/4/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 3/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO THOUGHTS Last post on 2/5/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- how to upgrade Last post on 9/18/11 at 10:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG k271 mk2 or Beyerdynamic DT770? Last post on 12/10/12 at 4:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic Question Last post on 9/22/11 at 10:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- Difference between Beyerdynamic DT990pro and DT880pro 250 OHMS Last post on 8/21/11 at 11:00am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
I brought these on sale at Best Buy for $44, the price they are at right now are a absolute rip off. ($110) Logitech have discontinued these, I will take a guess in my review why that...
Synopsis: The Future Sonics MG5pro is a professional stage monitor for audiophiles. It offers a different tuning than its brother, the fully stage-oriented MG6pro, by offering a brighter, more...
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
Please help! Beyer DT-770/880/990 ear pads measurementspost #1 of 83/4/11 at 8:06amThread StarterCan someone please measure the other demensions of the ear pads? I was thinking of using those earpads for my MB Quart qp-850hs and AKG K271 headphones.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 83/4/11 at 6:19pmThread Starterpost #3 of 83/4/11 at 6:43pm
yes they fit. i have a pair of dt770's and i have a pair of quart 805hs's and the dt770 pads definitely fit i just tried it. BUT your better off going to quarts website and buying pads that are made for them. they have a huge selection of different pads with different sounds to them. i dont remember the website but google it.post #4 of 83/4/11 at 8:13pmThread Starter
MB Quart site doesn't have headphones stuff anymore. German Maestro site doesn't have ear pads listed. Please help me find the site your are referring to. Thank you!
Will the Beyer DT ear pads effect the sound of my MB Quart?
Edited by DjAmTraX - 3/4/11 at 8:24pmpost #5 of 83/4/11 at 9:20pm
all of these will fit. i did allot of research on which of these pads give the best sound and comfort and even asked the company and they were very helpful and gave me a chart which showed all of there pads and how they affect sound reproduction. tell me what kind of music you like and how much you care about comfort and i can show you exactly what to get. the best bass response comes from the 41-6086 pads, the best comfort are the 41-6085 pads. the original pads are the 41-6015 and they gave the worst sound overall and comfort. the 41-6085 pads are the best all around. they give good sound throughout the spectrum and are comfortable, they are basically the beyer pads but optimized for quarts. the beyer pads will not give you as good of sound as these i listed but will be more comfortable and still sound better than the original pads. they have holes in the back of the pads specifically for beyer cans. so in order for the beyer pads to work right with the quarts the holes have to be taped or covered somehow. also this is the euro website but you can still order from them but the shipping is 5 bucks extra. worth it if you ask me, you will be getting the best thing for your quarts.post #6 of 83/4/11 at 10:39pmThread Starter
Which does QP400 comes with? I just ordered the QP400 so I can try those pads on the 805hs first to see if those work best.
41-6085 looks to be what I'm seeking, comfort.post #7 of 83/5/11 at 9:47pm
- Please help! Beyer DT-770/880/990 ear pads measurements
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Need help picking over the ear headphones. 5 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 52 seconds ago
- › I could really use some guidance from you guys 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Singolos! pg1644..Doppios! ... 1 minute ago
- › fiio E18 1 minute ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 1 minute ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 2 minutes ago
- › KEF LS50 w/ Rotel RA-11 --- matching sub recommendations? 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)