- 1,594 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: City by the bay
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K 271 Studiotagged by System, 3/4/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
- productMB Quart QP 805 HStagged by System, 3/4/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 3/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- Another one of THOSE threads (help) Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO THOUGHTS Last post on 2/5/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- how to upgrade Last post on 9/18/11 at 10:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG k271 mk2 or Beyerdynamic DT770? Last post on 12/10/12 at 4:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic Question Last post on 9/22/11 at 10:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed,...
Disclaimer I was part of the european leg on the X5 world tour, so I did receive a review unit, free of charge, for ten days, but it was already running FW 1.0. I am in no way affiliated with...
Ultrasone Edition 5 Unlimited needs some serious burning-in. They sound horrible at the beginning but after about 30-40 hrs they are getting better and better - very open (doesn't sound like closed...
Purchased these this week, and had them replaced with another set - which exhibited the same flaw. Two may be a curse, but they both did the same thing so I would be wary. When on standby,...
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
Please help! Beyer DT-770/880/990 ear pads measurementspost #1 of 83/4/11 at 8:06amThread StarterCan someone please measure the other demensions of the ear pads? I was thinking of using those earpads for my MB Quart qp-850hs and AKG K271 headphones.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 83/4/11 at 6:19pmThread Starterpost #3 of 83/4/11 at 6:43pm
yes they fit. i have a pair of dt770's and i have a pair of quart 805hs's and the dt770 pads definitely fit i just tried it. BUT your better off going to quarts website and buying pads that are made for them. they have a huge selection of different pads with different sounds to them. i dont remember the website but google it.post #4 of 83/4/11 at 8:13pmThread Starter
MB Quart site doesn't have headphones stuff anymore. German Maestro site doesn't have ear pads listed. Please help me find the site your are referring to. Thank you!
Will the Beyer DT ear pads effect the sound of my MB Quart?
Edited by DjAmTraX - 3/4/11 at 8:24pmpost #5 of 83/4/11 at 9:20pm
all of these will fit. i did allot of research on which of these pads give the best sound and comfort and even asked the company and they were very helpful and gave me a chart which showed all of there pads and how they affect sound reproduction. tell me what kind of music you like and how much you care about comfort and i can show you exactly what to get. the best bass response comes from the 41-6086 pads, the best comfort are the 41-6085 pads. the original pads are the 41-6015 and they gave the worst sound overall and comfort. the 41-6085 pads are the best all around. they give good sound throughout the spectrum and are comfortable, they are basically the beyer pads but optimized for quarts. the beyer pads will not give you as good of sound as these i listed but will be more comfortable and still sound better than the original pads. they have holes in the back of the pads specifically for beyer cans. so in order for the beyer pads to work right with the quarts the holes have to be taped or covered somehow. also this is the euro website but you can still order from them but the shipping is 5 bucks extra. worth it if you ask me, you will be getting the best thing for your quarts.post #6 of 83/4/11 at 10:39pmThread Starter
Which does QP400 comes with? I just ordered the QP400 so I can try those pads on the 805hs first to see if those work best.
41-6085 looks to be what I'm seeking, comfort.post #7 of 83/5/11 at 9:47pm
- Please help! Beyer DT-770/880/990 ear pads measurements
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Back Again Asking For Yet Another Recommendation... 12 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum M2 vs Bowers & Wilkins (B&W) P7 29 seconds ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 42 seconds ago
- › Best cans for female vocals? 1 minute ago
- › WTB Schiit Valhalla 2 and Modi 2 1 minute ago
- › Why are HD700's ~$500 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › Upgrade from HD598+Fiio E10 ($600~$700 Budget) 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by WayneWoondirts
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3