- 3,593 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- REVIEW: Burson DA-160 vs Asus Essence One vs Creative X-Fi Titanium HD Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:48am in Dedicated Source Components
- Help with injecting positional audio (Dolby 5.1) into my current PC audio setup without a soundcard Last post on 6/24/14 at 12:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Asus Xonar Essence STX Sound Card Last post on 5/13/14 at 4:05am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Xonar One vs E09k + E17? Last post on 3/26/14 at 11:33am in Dedicated Source Components
- Best computer DAC under 100? Last post on 2/14/14 at 7:10pm in Dedicated Source Components
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
They look cheap. The "silver" plastic is very bad taste. They are also too big to go around, unless you are one of those guys who like to show themselves with headphones bigger than their...
Asus Essence One Headphone Amp/DAC (CeBIT 2011) - Page 102
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Do a rainbow! Red for 16/44.1 (CD Redbook, get it?) up to white (instead of using indigo in the rainbow) for bit perfect.
I'm going for Red/UV.
Rainbow/Google colors would not match my set-up scheme.
+1, that makes me really mad, esp. coming from a well known company like ASUS.
I could have gotten myself the normal version and bought the muses myself and could have saved about $250
I am not going to pay a single penny for shipping, as this is Asus mistake.
I will not make a fuss of it, but I will be cool, hoping Asus will help me as they know I am a faithful customer.....the ball is in their ground.
They don't even have a illustration to show us how it looks like, it's like a myth - either it's super top secret that it shouldn't let the public know or they don't want acknowledge that the gain jumper exist in the first place. And now they are saying it could be a batch issue? So even 6moon reviewed set was a lemoned one? Cause I never see that supposed gain jumper in there as well.
I've read the 6moons review of the Essence One most likely around 9-10 times before making my decision on buying it.
Never did i say them have a close up or detailed description of placement and usage.
Very nice Kenion.
Did you photoshop that red in there for the power button?
Let me show you the legit one in just about an hour.
Yes, I did it for you
I had a feeling you'd do it for me
awww gee, now i feel all weird inside.
It's going to be 3x brighter though.
Don't forget to re-assamble your E1 before you make pictures... :p
Been tinkering with the E1 here, and I've run into my first issue. For whatever reason, the FWUpdateEndUser.exe program refuses to start, and I can't update the firmware. Killing the process in Task Manager does -nothing-, mandating a reboot to give myself another shot at things. Following the PDF guide to install their C-Media drivers over the USB Composite device did absolutely nothing either, and compatibility mode is rubbish as well!
Running up-to-date W7 x64. Checking event viewer now, but any ideas in the interim? I recall reading about a USB selector mode that tells the E1 to operate at USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 for audio, but I can't find it again for the life of me, and I'm wondering if that may help matters.
FWIW, I did get the MCU upgraded. Now I just need the Firmware done.
- Asus Essence One Headphone Amp/DAC (CeBIT 2011)
- › STAX SR-009 electrostatic Headphone in mint condition 56 seconds ago
- › Measurements of 7 Sennheiser Headphones Starting With HE90 / HEV90 1 minute ago
- › Favorites in Fiio X1 disappearing.... 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 1/4/2015:... 5 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 5 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 6 minutes ago
- › X1 Custom Firmwares 7 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V2 by Zeejet
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3