- 3,593 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- REVIEW: Burson DA-160 vs Asus Essence One vs Creative X-Fi Titanium HD Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:48am in Dedicated Source Components
- Asus Xonar Essence vs Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD Last post on 6/9/12 at 7:23pm in Computer Audio
- Help with injecting positional audio (Dolby 5.1) into my current PC audio setup without a soundcard Last post on 6/24/14 at 12:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Asus Xonar Essence STX Sound Card Last post on 5/13/14 at 4:05am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Xonar One vs E09k + E17? Last post on 3/26/14 at 11:33am in Dedicated Source Components
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
Asus Essence One Headphone Amp/DAC (CeBIT 2011) - Page 102
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Do a rainbow! Red for 16/44.1 (CD Redbook, get it?) up to white (instead of using indigo in the rainbow) for bit perfect.
I'm going for Red/UV.
Rainbow/Google colors would not match my set-up scheme.
+1, that makes me really mad, esp. coming from a well known company like ASUS.
I could have gotten myself the normal version and bought the muses myself and could have saved about $250
I am not going to pay a single penny for shipping, as this is Asus mistake.
I will not make a fuss of it, but I will be cool, hoping Asus will help me as they know I am a faithful customer.....the ball is in their ground.
They don't even have a illustration to show us how it looks like, it's like a myth - either it's super top secret that it shouldn't let the public know or they don't want acknowledge that the gain jumper exist in the first place. And now they are saying it could be a batch issue? So even 6moon reviewed set was a lemoned one? Cause I never see that supposed gain jumper in there as well.
I've read the 6moons review of the Essence One most likely around 9-10 times before making my decision on buying it.
Never did i say them have a close up or detailed description of placement and usage.
Very nice Kenion.
Did you photoshop that red in there for the power button?
Let me show you the legit one in just about an hour.
Yes, I did it for you
I had a feeling you'd do it for me
awww gee, now i feel all weird inside.
It's going to be 3x brighter though.
Don't forget to re-assamble your E1 before you make pictures... :p
Been tinkering with the E1 here, and I've run into my first issue. For whatever reason, the FWUpdateEndUser.exe program refuses to start, and I can't update the firmware. Killing the process in Task Manager does -nothing-, mandating a reboot to give myself another shot at things. Following the PDF guide to install their C-Media drivers over the USB Composite device did absolutely nothing either, and compatibility mode is rubbish as well!
Running up-to-date W7 x64. Checking event viewer now, but any ideas in the interim? I recall reading about a USB selector mode that tells the E1 to operate at USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 for audio, but I can't find it again for the life of me, and I'm wondering if that may help matters.
FWIW, I did get the MCU upgraded. Now I just need the Firmware done.
- Asus Essence One Headphone Amp/DAC (CeBIT 2011)
- › Sony Xperia Z3 Audio Quality 1 second ago
- › AC vs. DC umbilical power cord 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 5 minutes ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 5 minutes ago
- › The Custom Art's Flagship - Harmony 8 and 8pro CIEM - discussion... 5 minutes ago
- › M-audio AV42 : anyone can relase some feedback 6 minutes ago
- › 71 IEM Brief Review thread (incl. Rhine Monitors, Cleartune,... 8 minutes ago
- › What is better as sound quality ? D1 vs ZXR 8 minutes ago
- › Aune M1, powerful WAV player 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2