Are there any products out there for this? it seems like all the good IEMs arn't compatible with the ipod. Any help would be greatly appriciated. And can you recomend Some IEMs for under $100USD I dont care for bass I like to listen to soft music but I also like to listen to rap/hiphop so bass that kicks in when its needed is great. Thanks alot
Related Forum Threads
- My earphones broke, and now I don't know any current models. Please help me find a new set. Last post on 8/18/11 at 9:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Customs for RE0's Last post on 7/26/10 at 3:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 342 IEMs compared (EarSonics Velvet added 09/02/15 p. 1081) Last post on Today at 12:35 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE252 takes the best from ER-4S and RE0 Last post on 9/26/10 at 2:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
How to get 5.5mm Jack into ipod 3.5mm input?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It's a quarter inch jack. That's the standard full-size headphone jack.
I've never really seen IEMs that don't use the 3.5mm jack since that's the standard for portable devices, which IEMs tend to consider themselves. High-end full-size headphones definitely use the quarter inch jack, but not IEMs.
Any really high-end IEMs (like customs) can probably be made with quarter inch jacks if you ask, but I don't think it's standard on any of them.
- How to get 5.5mm Jack into ipod 3.5mm input?
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 17 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 38 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 43 seconds ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 46 seconds ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 47 seconds ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 4 minutes ago
- › PS Audio NuWave DAC 5 minutes ago
- › Ultra-Fi DAC-41 modified 5 minutes ago
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2