Are there any products out there for this? it seems like all the good IEMs arn't compatible with the ipod. Any help would be greatly appriciated. And can you recomend Some IEMs for under $100USD I dont care for bass I like to listen to soft music but I also like to listen to rap/hiphop so bass that kicks in when its needed is great. Thanks alot
Related Forum Threads
- My earphones broke, and now I don't know any current models. Please help me find a new set. Last post on 8/18/11 at 9:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Customs for RE0's Last post on 7/26/10 at 3:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE252 takes the best from ER-4S and RE0 Last post on 9/26/10 at 2:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Durable IEM for Classical Under 100 Last post on 11/26/12 at 12:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
How to get 5.5mm Jack into ipod 3.5mm input?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It's a quarter inch jack. That's the standard full-size headphone jack.
I've never really seen IEMs that don't use the 3.5mm jack since that's the standard for portable devices, which IEMs tend to consider themselves. High-end full-size headphones definitely use the quarter inch jack, but not IEMs.
Any really high-end IEMs (like customs) can probably be made with quarter inch jacks if you ask, but I don't think it's standard on any of them.
- How to get 5.5mm Jack into ipod 3.5mm input?
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 41 seconds ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 2 minutes ago
- › I am looking for upper class gaming Headphones? Which one? I posted... 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 8 minutes ago
- › TekFusion TwinWoofer, Budget IEM for $50, Impressions, and... 8 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 9 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 9 minutes ago
- › sennheiser game zero - help request 9 minutes ago
- › I have a $300 budget for a new pair of headphones, can I get some... 11 minutes ago
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)