I'm trying out EF91 tubes and 6J1P-EV tubes, where do I put the jumpers on my Little Dot mk3? Right now I have both of them in.
Related Forum Threads
- Nuforce icon HDP or Little Dot MK III / IV -- DAC_1 for Sennheiser HD 600 Last post on 9/20/11 at 4:48am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- First Post- Looking for advice Last post on 8/3/11 at 10:17am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot MK III or Little Dot MK IV Last post on 5/26/11 at 6:59pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- LD MK III or IV w/ grados future: denon or something else? Last post on 2/17/11 at 11:45pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DIY Amp Kit for DT 990/600 <= $400 Last post on 10/24/10 at 12:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
Packaging and build: The packaging is minimal and exquisitely so. The extra tips filters and manual are behind the felt coated foam holding the earphones. As I gingerly dislodged them from the...
- Headphone Impedance
Little Dot mk3 Jumpers for...
post #1 of 5
3/1/11 at 11:34am
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #2 of 5
3/1/11 at 2:59pm
Well M, they are both from different families. The 6J1P-EV are from the EF95 family. I don't have the MKIII but the MKIV and jumpers need to be changed for those two families. They are not the same.
post #3 of 5
3/2/11 at 11:21am
post #4 of 5
3/13/11 at 6:28pm
- Little Dot mk3 Jumpers for...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 3322 Active Users (675 Members and 2647 Guests)
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 38 seconds ago
- › Audio-GD DAC-19 DSP 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW : DUNU DN1000 - Immensely Capable Hybrid IEM 2 minutes ago
- › KOJO Technology KM01-Brass AMP 3 minutes ago
- › To be called "musically tight" 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Burson Conductor - DAC/amp successor to the HA-160D 5 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Mini-REVIEW: MOE Audio SS01 (WARNING: Tongue-In-Cheek and Tacky) 7 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe