I'm trying out EF91 tubes and 6J1P-EV tubes, where do I put the jumpers on my Little Dot mk3? Right now I have both of them in.
Related Forum Threads
- Nuforce icon HDP or Little Dot MK III / IV -- DAC_1 for Sennheiser HD 600 Last post on 9/20/11 at 4:48am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- First Post- Looking for advice Last post on 8/3/11 at 10:17am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot MK III or Little Dot MK IV Last post on 5/26/11 at 6:59pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- LD MK III or IV w/ grados future: denon or something else? Last post on 2/17/11 at 11:45pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DIY Amp Kit for DT 990/600 <= $400 Last post on 10/24/10 at 12:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
- Headphone Impedance
Little Dot mk3 Jumpers for...
post #1 of 5
3/1/11 at 11:34am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 5
3/1/11 at 2:59pm
Well M, they are both from different families. The 6J1P-EV are from the EF95 family. I don't have the MKIII but the MKIV and jumpers need to be changed for those two families. They are not the same.
post #3 of 5
3/2/11 at 11:21am
post #4 of 5
3/13/11 at 6:28pm
- Little Dot mk3 Jumpers for...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3417 Active Users (675 Members and 2742 Guests)
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 7 seconds ago
- › Help choosing Audio Interface 21 seconds ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-CKR9 & ATH-CKR10 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax SR-507 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Comparison: HD600, MA900, DT 150 and SRH840 5 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Destiny 9 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › beyerdynamic DTX 350 p Portable Headphones by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)