I'm trying out EF91 tubes and 6J1P-EV tubes, where do I put the jumpers on my Little Dot mk3? Right now I have both of them in.
Related Forum Threads
- Nuforce icon HDP or Little Dot MK III / IV -- DAC_1 for Sennheiser HD 600 Last post on 9/20/11 at 4:48am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- First Post- Looking for advice Last post on 8/3/11 at 10:17am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot MK III or Little Dot MK IV Last post on 5/26/11 at 6:59pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- LD MK III or IV w/ grados future: denon or something else? Last post on 2/17/11 at 11:45pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DIY Amp Kit for DT 990/600 <= $400 Last post on 10/24/10 at 12:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I would like to thank Creative Singapore for the loan of Creative Aurvana Live 2 demo sample! http://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-aurvana-live2 Launched in 2013,...
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
- Headphone Impedance
Little Dot mk3 Jumpers for...
post #1 of 5
3/1/11 at 11:34am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 5
3/1/11 at 2:59pm
Well M, they are both from different families. The 6J1P-EV are from the EF95 family. I don't have the MKIII but the MKIV and jumpers need to be changed for those two families. They are not the same.
post #3 of 5
3/2/11 at 11:21am
post #4 of 5
3/13/11 at 6:28pm
- Little Dot mk3 Jumpers for...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3370 Active Users (640 Members and 2730 Guests)
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Impressions And Appreciation Thread 3 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 34 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 36 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 44 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 1 minute ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › How important is impedance matching? ie. Is 1/5 ok? 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for a new DAP to replace my NWZ-A729 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by earfonia
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2