I'm trying out EF91 tubes and 6J1P-EV tubes, where do I put the jumpers on my Little Dot mk3? Right now I have both of them in.
Related Forum Threads
- Nuforce icon HDP or Little Dot MK III / IV -- DAC_1 for Sennheiser HD 600 Last post on 9/20/11 at 4:48am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- First Post- Looking for advice Last post on 8/3/11 at 10:17am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot MK III or Little Dot MK IV Last post on 5/26/11 at 6:59pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- LD MK III or IV w/ grados future: denon or something else? Last post on 2/17/11 at 11:45pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DIY Amp Kit for DT 990/600 <= $400 Last post on 10/24/10 at 12:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
- Headphone Impedance
Little Dot mk3 Jumpers for...
post #1 of 5
3/1/11 at 11:34am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 5
3/1/11 at 2:59pm
Well M, they are both from different families. The 6J1P-EV are from the EF95 family. I don't have the MKIII but the MKIV and jumpers need to be changed for those two families. They are not the same.
post #3 of 5
3/2/11 at 11:21am
post #4 of 5
3/13/11 at 6:28pm
- Little Dot mk3 Jumpers for...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3012 Active Users (670 Members and 2342 Guests)
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) just now
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 26 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 56 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Monster Turbine Pro Gold 1 minute ago
- › Best headphones for Trance, dubstep, house, electronic, rap, hip... 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › AKG Q701 vs Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro for directional accuracy 3 minutes ago
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)