What has better soundstage, better for classical music, better 'euphoria' ??? better 'musicality'
Related Forum Threads
- Phones for Metal - narrowed down Last post on 5/7/11 at 10:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado GS-1000i vs. Audez'e LCD-2? Or something else entirely? Last post on 11/22/13 at 5:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650 tires my ears out?! WHY?! Last post on 12/1/10 at 1:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Summit-Fi headphones? Last post on 8/14/13 at 11:13am in High-end Audio Forum
- [GUIDE] How To Properly Dampen Your Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 2/7/15 at 11:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Grado GS1000post #1 of 42/28/11 at 12:16pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 42/28/11 at 12:37pmpost #3 of 42/28/11 at 5:52pmQuote:
x2 for me.
The GS1000 are very bright to my ears and one of the most "U" shaped headphones I've heard. To my ears, the T1s are the better choice. And as you mentioned classical, the T1s (along with the HD800s) are my go to cans for that genre of music.post #4 of 42/28/11 at 6:08pmI would say, the two are rather different, A classical old-school MM cartridge v.s. now day's high tech MC cartridge.
IF you look for some euphoria, GS1000 is the choice
IF you look for some realism , T1 is the choice.
GS1000 need Big muscle "headphone amp"with more juice, but this kind of amp
not works when deal with T1.
Edited by donthuang - 2/28/11 at 6:33pm
- Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Grado GS1000
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- It's Official! 18 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 24 seconds ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 1 minute ago
- › Violectric v281 black with gold feet 128 stepped relay option 2 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO To Reveal PM-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones and HA-2 Portable... 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Ergonomic perfection? Yes, at a price. The Linum "Super Balanced"... 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › IC: 2015 Melbourne Meet 3 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2