What has better soundstage, better for classical music, better 'euphoria' ??? better 'musicality'
Related Forum Threads
- Phones for Metal - narrowed down Last post on 5/7/11 at 10:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado GS-1000i vs. Audez'e LCD-2? Or something else entirely? Last post on 11/22/13 at 5:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650 tires my ears out?! WHY?! Last post on 12/1/10 at 1:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Summit-Fi headphones? Last post on 8/14/13 at 11:13am in High-end Audio Forum
- [GUIDE] How To Properly Dampen Your Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 2/7/15 at 11:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
I recently upgraded my 16GB version to 64GB for less than 200 bucks. I wanted to upgrade to the newer models, but I'm not going to waste my money on something that can play the same music for more...
I am not an audiophile myself, rather a music lover, searching for the holy grail of SQ that repoduces life-like sound out from records BUILD QUALITY (CRAFTSMANSHIP) Very well done here,...
Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Grado GS1000post #1 of 42/28/11 at 12:16pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 42/28/11 at 12:37pmpost #3 of 42/28/11 at 5:52pmQuote:
x2 for me.
The GS1000 are very bright to my ears and one of the most "U" shaped headphones I've heard. To my ears, the T1s are the better choice. And as you mentioned classical, the T1s (along with the HD800s) are my go to cans for that genre of music.post #4 of 42/28/11 at 6:08pmI would say, the two are rather different, A classical old-school MM cartridge v.s. now day's high tech MC cartridge.
IF you look for some euphoria, GS1000 is the choice
IF you look for some realism , T1 is the choice.
GS1000 need Big muscle "headphone amp"with more juice, but this kind of amp
not works when deal with T1.
Edited by donthuang - 2/28/11 at 6:33pm
- Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Grado GS1000
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 47 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › Are my cans good enough? 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Good generic mods for headphones? 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 7 minutes ago
- › Turning up the pc volume vs Amp 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2