What has better soundstage, better for classical music, better 'euphoria' ??? better 'musicality'
Related Forum Threads
- Phones for Metal - narrowed down Last post on 5/7/11 at 10:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado GS-1000i vs. Audez'e LCD-2? Or something else entirely? Last post on 11/22/13 at 5:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650 tires my ears out?! WHY?! Last post on 12/1/10 at 1:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Summit-Fi headphones? Last post on 8/14/13 at 11:13am in High-end Audio Forum
- [GUIDE] How To Properly Dampen Your Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 2/7/15 at 11:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
sorry my English is Google translate The sound of these hifiman immediately like it or hate it. They have a strong character, perfect bass, brilliant highs, medium tone mind incorrect. A few years...
sorry my English is Google translate I bought this machine to see if such facilities exist hifi quality level beyond which the feeling of fidelity sound becomes real. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I...
Thanks to FiiO for the loaner unit. If there is a brand other than Apple that is more well-known at Head-Fi than FiiO I’d be very surprised. A number of their products have become pretty...
T-Peos were kind enough to organize a T-Peos Altone 350 (I'll refer to it as A350) unit for a private head-fi Australian review tour . Previously, we arranged tour units via T-Peos (e.g. with...
This review is a summary section of In-Depth Review I posted here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/765004/audio-technica-ath-r70x-in-depth-review-impressions Please visit the link above for more...
Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Grado GS1000post #1 of 42/28/11 at 12:16pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 42/28/11 at 12:37pmpost #3 of 42/28/11 at 5:52pmQuote:
x2 for me.
The GS1000 are very bright to my ears and one of the most "U" shaped headphones I've heard. To my ears, the T1s are the better choice. And as you mentioned classical, the T1s (along with the HD800s) are my go to cans for that genre of music.post #4 of 42/28/11 at 6:08pmI would say, the two are rather different, A classical old-school MM cartridge v.s. now day's high tech MC cartridge.
IF you look for some euphoria, GS1000 is the choice
IF you look for some realism , T1 is the choice.
GS1000 need Big muscle "headphone amp"with more juice, but this kind of amp
not works when deal with T1.
Edited by donthuang - 2/28/11 at 6:33pm
- Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Grado GS1000
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Review: Estron Linum BaX --- New IEM Cable for a New Age 43 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 59 seconds ago
- › Official New York Spring Meet 5.2.15 Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › QLS QA360: Another DSD-capable DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution?... 2 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 2 minutes ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 3 minutes ago
- › A Little Help On a Portable Setup 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by 1Infinity
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 by 1Infinity
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Currawong
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by svyr
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by earfonia
- › Topping NX1 Earphone Headphone Portable Stereo MP3 Amplifier by DJScope
- › Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM by CantScareMe
- › Sony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphones by sbcontt
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by originalsnuffy
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by matinsoroudi
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2