What has better soundstage, better for classical music, better 'euphoria' ??? better 'musicality'
Related Forum Threads
- Phones for Metal - narrowed down Last post on 5/7/11 at 10:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado GS-1000i vs. Audez'e LCD-2? Or something else entirely? Last post on 11/22/13 at 5:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650 tires my ears out?! WHY?! Last post on 12/1/10 at 1:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Summit-Fi headphones? Last post on 8/14/13 at 11:13am in High-end Audio Forum
- [GUIDE] How To Properly Dampen Your Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/19/13 at 1:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
I brought these on sale at Best Buy for $44, the price they are at right now are a absolute rip off. ($110) Logitech have discontinued these, I will take a guess in my review why that...
Synopsis: The Future Sonics MG5pro is a professional stage monitor for audiophiles. It offers a different tuning than its brother, the fully stage-oriented MG6pro, by offering a brighter, more...
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Grado GS1000post #1 of 42/28/11 at 12:16pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 42/28/11 at 12:37pmpost #3 of 42/28/11 at 5:52pmQuote:
x2 for me.
The GS1000 are very bright to my ears and one of the most "U" shaped headphones I've heard. To my ears, the T1s are the better choice. And as you mentioned classical, the T1s (along with the HD800s) are my go to cans for that genre of music.post #4 of 42/28/11 at 6:08pmI would say, the two are rather different, A classical old-school MM cartridge v.s. now day's high tech MC cartridge.
IF you look for some euphoria, GS1000 is the choice
IF you look for some realism , T1 is the choice.
GS1000 need Big muscle "headphone amp"with more juice, but this kind of amp
not works when deal with T1.
Edited by donthuang - 2/28/11 at 6:33pm
- Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Grado GS1000
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 18 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Singolos! pg1644..Doppios! ... 30 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Soundmagic HP150 impressions thread. 1 minute ago
- › THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND... 1 minute ago
- › JUST EXPERIENCED MY 1st .FLAC+HEADPHONE REVELATION! What's yours?? 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Modi USB DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Modi vs Epiphany Acoustics E-DAC Which is more... 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 2 minutes ago
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)