What has better soundstage, better for classical music, better 'euphoria' ??? better 'musicality'
Related Forum Threads
- Phones for Metal - narrowed down Last post on 5/7/11 at 10:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado GS-1000i vs. Audez'e LCD-2? Or something else entirely? Last post on 11/22/13 at 5:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650 tires my ears out?! WHY?! Last post on 12/1/10 at 1:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Summit-Fi headphones? Last post on 8/14/13 at 11:13am in High-end Audio Forum
- [GUIDE] How To Properly Dampen Your Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 2/7/15 at 11:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
"Low cost champion", "Best in it's own way"... i love the way how things work in this earphone business :) however, please do not worry, vaziyetu here to correct things (again). first of all,...
Sometimes you want to hear the pluck of a guitar string. Sometimes that detail can be sacrificed in the name of bass.....enormous bass Honestly these are pretty damned good with rock too. Not...
Firstly, like to thank Mike from Meelectronics for supplying the M9 Classic to review. The new release of the M9 Classic is Meelectronics budget in ear headphone. Priced at $9.99USD, I was...
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Grado GS1000post #1 of 42/28/11 at 12:16pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 42/28/11 at 12:37pmpost #3 of 42/28/11 at 5:52pmQuote:
x2 for me.
The GS1000 are very bright to my ears and one of the most "U" shaped headphones I've heard. To my ears, the T1s are the better choice. And as you mentioned classical, the T1s (along with the HD800s) are my go to cans for that genre of music.post #4 of 42/28/11 at 6:08pmI would say, the two are rather different, A classical old-school MM cartridge v.s. now day's high tech MC cartridge.
IF you look for some euphoria, GS1000 is the choice
IF you look for some realism , T1 is the choice.
GS1000 need Big muscle "headphone amp"with more juice, but this kind of amp
not works when deal with T1.
Edited by donthuang - 2/28/11 at 6:33pm
- Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Grado GS1000
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Music Game IX 19 seconds ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 57 seconds ago
- › question on balanced headphones 1 minute ago
- › She is Called Esther ---SOUNDAWARE New Portable Player Thread Updated 1 minute ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 1 minute ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 2 minutes ago
- › Best In ear bass headphones ????? 2 minutes ago
- › Exploring Portable amp/dac combos 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN @ StereoExchange Headphone Event Thursday March 19 in New... 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo TT High End DAC Amp Impression and Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2