Yea most of my headphones usually end up getting ~200h. I toss em in the sock drawer whenever I'm not using them with an old ipod classic just for burning in.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/28/11
- brandShuretagged by System, 2/28/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 3/10/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/27/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 3 Studio Earphones (White)tagged by System, 3/4/11
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure - Very Poor Customer Service in Hong Kong Last post on 8/9/12 at 3:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonic SM3 alternative? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure Se215 or Westone 1 or phenok audeo pfe 012?? Last post on 1/27/12 at 5:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure Se215 or Westone 1 or phenok audeo pfe 012?? Last post on 10/16/11 at 4:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I began to search for a shorter cable for my HD600 just because the stock cable is to long for using with a portable device. I didn't want to spend to much under $100. I did the standard Amazon and...
Exclusive sound, high quality patents "sandwich diaphragm" metal meets the technical.
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
New Shure SE215 - First Impressions - Page 62
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If I recall correctly, you only require the serial number to register for warranty but it states that they could possibly require proof of purchase (ie. receipt) to be able to use the full warranty benefits.
i just got these today..been listening to them for ~3hours.. overall, I am VERY satisfied with them.. They have good clarity and excellent bass and mids.. the bass is thick and full, without obstructing the mid at all.. i find that the treble actually has good extension.. it is a little bit toned down compared to the thick bass and wonderful mid, but i still find them very natural.. cymbals or electric guitars still sound very good, although i don't get the airy feeling from earphones with more treble amount..
overall, i think they're very good all rounder and offer excellent value for the price..
The SE215 is good,.. but I personally don't think it would be good enough to put on a $100 SE535 cable, presuming you are buying one. If you already have a custom cable, go ahead and try it
i thought the 215 used the same cable as the 535
OH no no i'm not gonna spend $100 + cables on $99 iem. Since i'm in beijing right now, i found a store that sells the recabling from $30-$200.
Was thinking gonna try the $30 one, in here the replacement cable from shure, cost exactly like the earphone it self $99, but of course in china, adding tax the se215 will be around $110-$120.
I'm wondering, how do people wear these? So that the cable runs down your back, or down your front? I thought the correct way was around the back but it can get a bit uncomfortable to wear when the weight of the lead is pulling on the earbud.
hmm? personally, I route the cables around the back of my ears, then to the back of the neck, then use the cable cinch to reduce slack and further microphonics, and then i route the cables across my left shoulder and into my pockets
- New Shure SE215 - First Impressions
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 23 seconds ago
- › Help with New headphones up to £200 / $300 looking for the wow factor 1 minute ago
- › Sound Blaster Z Issues 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › 2015 - Sony PHA - 1A Portable Hi-Res DAC/Headphone Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 2 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 2 minutes ago
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2