Yea most of my headphones usually end up getting ~200h. I toss em in the sock drawer whenever I'm not using them with an old ipod classic just for burning in.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/28/11
- brandShuretagged by System, 2/28/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 3/10/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/27/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 3 Studio Earphones (White)tagged by System, 3/4/11
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure - Very Poor Customer Service in Hong Kong Last post on 8/9/12 at 3:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonic SM3 alternative? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure Se215 or Westone 1 or phenok audeo pfe 012?? Last post on 1/27/12 at 5:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure Se215 or Westone 1 or phenok audeo pfe 012?? Last post on 10/16/11 at 4:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Wow. There doesn’t seem to be a more appropriate way to word the beginning of this review, than to simply express my genuine surprise, and indeed – to a certain extent – admiration of the UMi Voix...
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
I got a pair of these new on Amazon about a month and a half ago. I thought they sounded great for a pair of closed on-ears, and were pretty decently comfortable to the point that listening to...
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
New Shure SE215 - First Impressions - Page 62
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If I recall correctly, you only require the serial number to register for warranty but it states that they could possibly require proof of purchase (ie. receipt) to be able to use the full warranty benefits.
i just got these today..been listening to them for ~3hours.. overall, I am VERY satisfied with them.. They have good clarity and excellent bass and mids.. the bass is thick and full, without obstructing the mid at all.. i find that the treble actually has good extension.. it is a little bit toned down compared to the thick bass and wonderful mid, but i still find them very natural.. cymbals or electric guitars still sound very good, although i don't get the airy feeling from earphones with more treble amount..
overall, i think they're very good all rounder and offer excellent value for the price..
The SE215 is good,.. but I personally don't think it would be good enough to put on a $100 SE535 cable, presuming you are buying one. If you already have a custom cable, go ahead and try it
i thought the 215 used the same cable as the 535
OH no no i'm not gonna spend $100 + cables on $99 iem. Since i'm in beijing right now, i found a store that sells the recabling from $30-$200.
Was thinking gonna try the $30 one, in here the replacement cable from shure, cost exactly like the earphone it self $99, but of course in china, adding tax the se215 will be around $110-$120.
I'm wondering, how do people wear these? So that the cable runs down your back, or down your front? I thought the correct way was around the back but it can get a bit uncomfortable to wear when the weight of the lead is pulling on the earbud.
hmm? personally, I route the cables around the back of my ears, then to the back of the neck, then use the cable cinch to reduce slack and further microphonics, and then i route the cables across my left shoulder and into my pockets
- New Shure SE215 - First Impressions
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › help!!! portable version of grado? 4 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 48 seconds ago
- › Fitear f111 vs 334 51 seconds ago
- › Ortofon e-Q5 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › 1964 | Adel A10/ A12 - New Flagship Discussion / Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › NOBLE Savant Appreciation Thread (Impressions, Reviews, Tours) 4 minutes ago
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3