- 1,892 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Location: india
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/28/11
- brandShuretagged by System, 2/28/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 3/10/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/27/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 3 Studio Earphones (White)tagged by System, 3/4/11
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure - Very Poor Customer Service in Hong Kong Last post on 8/9/12 at 3:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonic SM3 alternative? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure Se215 or Westone 1 or phenok audeo pfe 012?? Last post on 1/27/12 at 5:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure Se215 or Westone 1 or phenok audeo pfe 012?? Last post on 10/16/11 at 4:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Specs; Deep bass sound reproduction with 50mm Neodymium driver unit and ring port structure- cans need 50-100 hours burn-in Ring port structure provides high-quality dynamic sound- it is...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION The first I heard about RHA (or Reid Heath Acoustics) was a thread on Head-Fi calling for...
FIIO'S E11K KILIMANJARO 2 INTRODUCTION Fiio is a Chinese maker of audio equipment that has become well known for offering good gear at highly competitive prices. With a lineup of...
AKG K3003 is an important milestone in the development of IEM. It’s THE FIRST universal fit IEM that successfully combines dynamic driver and balance armature technology together. After owning them...
Had this little player for sometime now recently purchased the X1 and comparing them both im still sold on the DX50 although I still like my X1 but I still find the sound seperation on the DX50...
New Shure SE215 - First Impressions - Page 95post #1411 of 142210/31/14 at 7:25amthey sure have,ask anyone with both gr07 and them
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1412 of 142210/31/14 at 3:46pm
The GR07 is a balanced headphone. In comparison to other headphones with a warm signature, the SE215s has a little less bass. That is unless you're talking about the GR07 BE, which I'm not familiar with.post #1413 of 142210/31/14 at 9:52pmdo u have 215's?
if yes what other phones u have to give such a statement.
The bass on 215 is short of basshead standards but its very much more than gr07,infact much more bleeding into the mids.post #1414 of 142210/31/14 at 9:56pmQuote:
Shrugs* I've never heard the GR07 BE. I do think you misunderstood me. It's quite obvious that it has more bass than the GR07 classic, but I don't think the bass is as strong as you're making it out to be.
Edited by Dinerenblanc - 10/31/14 at 9:58pmpost #1415 of 142210/31/14 at 10:41pmpost #1416 of 142210/31/14 at 11:02pmpost #1417 of 142210/31/14 at 11:02pmQuote:
Yeah, it might have something to do with me owning some very bass-y IEMs, despite the fact that I'm not a huge fan of bass. Once you've heard Grain Audio's IEHP, every other IEM's bass sounds subdued. hahapost #1418 of 142210/31/14 at 11:15pmpost #1419 of 142211/1/14 at 12:18amQuote:
I'm hoping its s faulty pair because they are sealed tight in my ears:post #1420 of 142211/1/14 at 12:19amQuote:
Call Shure tomorrow and ask for a replacement. Assuming you live in the US, the number is 1 (800) 257-4873.post #1421 of 142211/1/14 at 12:22amQuote:
Thanks, I contacted Amazon, they are sending me another pair.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Shure SE215 - First Impressions
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 25 seconds ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › My first post, take it easy on me! 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 3 minutes ago
- › Some New Sennheiser Phones: The Ninety-Five Line 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Just how well do headphones sound when unamped? 8 minutes ago
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MrTechAgent
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by twelvebears
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)