- 126 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Location: Philippines
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/28/11
- brandShuretagged by System, 2/28/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 3/10/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/27/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 3 Studio Earphones (White)tagged by System, 3/4/11
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure - Very Poor Customer Service in Hong Kong Last post on 8/9/12 at 3:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonic SM3 alternative? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure Se215 or Westone 1 or phenok audeo pfe 012?? Last post on 1/27/12 at 5:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure Se215 or Westone 1 or phenok audeo pfe 012?? Last post on 10/16/11 at 4:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction: One of my favorite part of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
The H10 from Gustard is the best solid state amplifier I've heard that retails for under $500. It's better than most that retail for under $1000. This thing deserves a quality review so here it...
PreIntroduction: I am in no way affiliated or work for Aune. For this review, the Aune B1 has been provided to me as a review sample by Aune, as one of the 10 review samples sent out to...
Note: Review was done with a sample provided by DUNU-Topsound. For a more complete picture, please visit the dedicated thread for the DUNU DN-2000J (here). The DN-2000J is a classically...
Review: MDR-1A is the Head of Its’ Class Intro There exists a number of different schools of headphones with many different classes. In elementary school we had Apples Earpods as required...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
New Shure SE215 - First Impressions - Page 83
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Oh... That makes more sense.... Lol... Thanks bro..
Well, I want to comment on this as I have both (technically speaking...) But....
1. I have the SE215 SPE's...
2. I modded them to use Sony Hybrids, balancing the sound so much better... It not sounds thinner than the M3's, more refined, a more natural presentation... The m3's are a bit more technical... Plus now, after the mod, the M3's sound warmer than my SPE's... I will say this from memory tho... Now my SPE's remind me of the RE-400's cept with more detailed bass presentation... The punchiness and attack of the bass impact on my modded SPE's is more precise and articulate than on my M3's...
But I can only talk from what I have... Hopefully someone can say something about their regular untouched, virgin SE215's...
Edited by asdfvtn - 11/4/13 at 9:10pm
Its not the quality of the product, its just iem's in general...they aren't for me. The feeling in the ear...the isolation, if that's what you want, these are the best. I thought that's what I wanted, but outside of air travel, I can't think of a time where I would need these
. Now on to buy some m100's. G
IEMS aren't for everyone, that's true. For us peons who ride the bus though, they are invaluable.
By the way, you can easily find IEMS with poor isolation. Just pick up a dynamic driver like the GR07, RE400 or something. I think the SE215 is a dynamic (iirc) but all Shure IEMS have good isolation I believe. At least the SE series.
Edited by Zalithian - 11/5/13 at 9:13pm
- New Shure SE215 - First Impressions
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Lets Talk Metal 13 seconds ago
- › Amp/DAC combo mostly for desktop listening around $100? 1 minute ago
- › Upgradability attacks! Looking for a new amp to my 880s and 598s 2 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 3 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 4 minutes ago
- › WAV Sounds The Best (To Me) 5 minutes ago
- › Best sub-$200 (flexible) cans for classical, punk, and some... 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 8 minutes ago
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A Stage Headphone Amplifier by JoeDoe
- › Aune B1 by avitron142
- › DUNU DN-2000J by tomscy2000
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by GrindedDown
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by ElMarcado
- › Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI Headphones by ItsMeHere
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by Peter West
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Luckbad
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2