- 126 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Location: Philippines
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/28/11
- brandShuretagged by System, 2/28/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 3/10/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/27/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 3 Studio Earphones (White)tagged by System, 3/4/11
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure - Very Poor Customer Service in Hong Kong Last post on 8/9/12 at 3:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonic SM3 alternative? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure Se215 or Westone 1 or phenok audeo pfe 012?? Last post on 1/27/12 at 5:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure Se215 or Westone 1 or phenok audeo pfe 012?? Last post on 10/16/11 at 4:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First things first: I would like to thank Lin and RHA for the opportunity to test these IEMs and provide my honest opinion of them in return. It really is great that this community allows this...
Not too long ago, I was a lowly noob looking for my first headphones. I waded through the murky waters of terminology I couldn’t understand and brands I’d never heard of before. Over time, some...
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
New Shure SE215 - First Impressions - Page 83
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Oh... That makes more sense.... Lol... Thanks bro..
Well, I want to comment on this as I have both (technically speaking...) But....
1. I have the SE215 SPE's...
2. I modded them to use Sony Hybrids, balancing the sound so much better... It not sounds thinner than the M3's, more refined, a more natural presentation... The m3's are a bit more technical... Plus now, after the mod, the M3's sound warmer than my SPE's... I will say this from memory tho... Now my SPE's remind me of the RE-400's cept with more detailed bass presentation... The punchiness and attack of the bass impact on my modded SPE's is more precise and articulate than on my M3's...
But I can only talk from what I have... Hopefully someone can say something about their regular untouched, virgin SE215's...
Edited by asdfvtn - 11/4/13 at 9:10pm
Its not the quality of the product, its just iem's in general...they aren't for me. The feeling in the ear...the isolation, if that's what you want, these are the best. I thought that's what I wanted, but outside of air travel, I can't think of a time where I would need these
. Now on to buy some m100's. G
IEMS aren't for everyone, that's true. For us peons who ride the bus though, they are invaluable.
By the way, you can easily find IEMS with poor isolation. Just pick up a dynamic driver like the GR07, RE400 or something. I think the SE215 is a dynamic (iirc) but all Shure IEMS have good isolation I believe. At least the SE series.
Edited by Zalithian - 11/5/13 at 9:13pm
- New Shure SE215 - First Impressions
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado Fan Club! 32 seconds ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 47 seconds ago
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 1 minute ago
- › Genelec 8020A, pair, almost new, coming with box, manual, cables 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › Reviewers wanted - Sound Blaster products 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 5 minutes ago
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3