I have never been too smart in the headphone arena but I am currently looking for headphones around the $100-200, I am a college student so I need to have something that can block out surrounding noises when I am using them, I had a pair of Bose Ae2's but somehow they got stolen and there are tons of people with the same kind. I would like to stay away from getting Bose's. Any advice???
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 2/28/11
- productBose®AE2 audio headphonestagged by System, 2/28/11
- productDenon AH-D1100tagged by System, 2/28/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/28/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/28/11
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 2/28/11
- productSennheiser HD 280 Headphonestagged by System, 2/28/11
- productSennheiser HD448 Around the Ear Headphonestagged by System, 2/28/11
- productShure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphonestagged by System, 2/28/11
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 2/28/11More
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 2/28/11
- productUltrasone HFI-780tagged by System, 2/28/11
Related Forum Threads
- Good closed back headphones Last post on 5/18/11 at 6:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New Headphone Recommendations Last post on 4/19/11 at 2:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for closed Headphones in The Netherlands - Budget is anywhere from 80-200 Euro's Last post on 10/6/11 at 9:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good iPod HeadPhones without AMP (SHR840 maybe) Last post on 8/23/11 at 10:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/30/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Advice on headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 82/27/11 at 6:00pm
Well then, you've come to the right place! And away we go:
Sennheiser HD448, HD25-1, HD280PRO
Shure SRH440, SRH840
Ultrasone HFi-580, HFi-780post #3 of 82/27/11 at 6:13pmpost #4 of 82/27/11 at 6:13pmThread Starterpost #5 of 82/27/11 at 6:35pm
Some brick and mortar stores have them, like Guitarcenter for example. To get the best possible price though, your best bet is purchasing online. I use Amazon, great shipping options, excellent customer service, truly one of the best online retailers to do business with. There are others like B&H, J&R, Futureshop, etc., so you can shop around to find the best price. Just make sure if you do buy online that you purchase from an authorized dealer so you can get full warranty coverage.post #6 of 82/28/11 at 11:15amThread Starterpost #7 of 82/28/11 at 12:54pmpost #8 of 82/28/11 at 3:31pm
- Advice on headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › [TOUR] Cayin N6 - DAP Australian / New Zealand Tour Impressions 1 minute ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 1 minute ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › $500 iem vs $500 headphones? 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 6 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (#8, #7, #6 reviewed, 5... 7 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 8 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)