- 3 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/1/11
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 8/28/14 at 8:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help choosing an IEM Last post on 10/29/12 at 5:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Journey to find the BEST UNIVERSAL IEM Last post on 10/15/12 at 4:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Mixing and Listening? Last post on 10/1/12 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in MEdia Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAS -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Shure se535 with Ipod Touch 2G EQ issues?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Heya, thx for the reply.
Although they sound decent, the sound just doesnt sound like they have as much impact as from my macbook pro. So i was hoping the EQ on the touch could produce more impact for some forms of music. Paid a fair bit for the SE535s would kinda like to get more sound out of them from the touch or is that not possible?
Atm the sound coming out from the touch sounds quite flat and at times very sterile where as on the macbook pro, with eq off on itunes the music output on the se535s have a very impressive emphasis on vocals and stronger bass.
To be honest I don't have much experience with the itouch, the only thing i can suggest is to check the EQ and to adjust the bars as they might be set too low? that's just a guess from me, but i suppose every little helps
infact I also noticed the issue with the ipods....( i use my iphone 4 wiz my se535). I simply just find that the ipods/phones r not powerful enough to keep 535 running at best and the EQ presets in the iphone 4 just doesn't do the trick.....
- Shure se535 with Ipod Touch 2G EQ issues?
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 40 seconds ago
- › Vibration Speakers 1 minute ago
- › Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Eddie Current 445 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 3 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Which earphones to choose? 7 minutes ago
- › Portable amp and or Player 13 minutes ago
- › Keyboard-Fi 14 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)