- 3 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/1/11
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 8/28/14 at 8:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help choosing an IEM Last post on 10/29/12 at 5:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Journey to find the BEST UNIVERSAL IEM Last post on 10/15/12 at 4:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Mixing and Listening? Last post on 10/1/12 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Shure se535 with Ipod Touch 2G EQ issues?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Heya, thx for the reply.
Although they sound decent, the sound just doesnt sound like they have as much impact as from my macbook pro. So i was hoping the EQ on the touch could produce more impact for some forms of music. Paid a fair bit for the SE535s would kinda like to get more sound out of them from the touch or is that not possible?
Atm the sound coming out from the touch sounds quite flat and at times very sterile where as on the macbook pro, with eq off on itunes the music output on the se535s have a very impressive emphasis on vocals and stronger bass.
To be honest I don't have much experience with the itouch, the only thing i can suggest is to check the EQ and to adjust the bars as they might be set too low? that's just a guess from me, but i suppose every little helps
infact I also noticed the issue with the ipods....( i use my iphone 4 wiz my se535). I simply just find that the ipods/phones r not powerful enough to keep 535 running at best and the EQ presets in the iphone 4 just doesn't do the trick.....
- Shure se535 with Ipod Touch 2G EQ issues?
- › Auralic Gemini 9 seconds ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 30 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › A VERY Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 4 minutes ago
- › Cheap Kitchens Stoke On Trent 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 4 minutes ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)