- 3 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/1/11
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 8/28/14 at 8:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help choosing an IEM Last post on 10/29/12 at 5:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Journey to find the BEST UNIVERSAL IEM Last post on 10/15/12 at 4:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Mixing and Listening? Last post on 10/1/12 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
This is a review of the upcoming FiiO X1 digital audio player (DAP). Until my first experience with X5, a little over half a year ago, I used to refer to all dedicated audio players as "mp3"...
It's annoying because I didn't read the manual so I naturally fitted the SE215's wrong, and then looked at videos and found the right fit. The SE215 lack bass with the foam tips, so I put on the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Shure se535 with Ipod Touch 2G EQ issues?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Heya, thx for the reply.
Although they sound decent, the sound just doesnt sound like they have as much impact as from my macbook pro. So i was hoping the EQ on the touch could produce more impact for some forms of music. Paid a fair bit for the SE535s would kinda like to get more sound out of them from the touch or is that not possible?
Atm the sound coming out from the touch sounds quite flat and at times very sterile where as on the macbook pro, with eq off on itunes the music output on the se535s have a very impressive emphasis on vocals and stronger bass.
To be honest I don't have much experience with the itouch, the only thing i can suggest is to check the EQ and to adjust the bars as they might be set too low? that's just a guess from me, but i suppose every little helps
infact I also noticed the issue with the ipods....( i use my iphone 4 wiz my se535). I simply just find that the ipods/phones r not powerful enough to keep 535 running at best and the EQ presets in the iphone 4 just doesn't do the trick.....
- Shure se535 with Ipod Touch 2G EQ issues?
- › best budget portable vacuum tube amp with high voltage output 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Philips SBC-HP1000 appreciation 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Noble PR (pure / reference) Australian Tour Thread (Reviews and... 7 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qped Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Do hard drives sound different? 8 minutes ago
- › Amp and DAC to drive HD 650s (~$500 Budget) 9 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)