- 3 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/1/11
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 7/6/15 at 2:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help choosing an IEM Last post on 10/29/12 at 5:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Journey to find the BEST UNIVERSAL IEM Last post on 10/15/12 at 4:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Mixing and Listening? Last post on 10/1/12 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Disclaimer: The Noble Kaiser Encore sample was provided to me by Noble for the purposes of this review. The Noble K10 was my first Multi-BA earphone. While it might not be the as good as the...
For me the Encore shares the same sound signature as its predecessor Noble Kaiser K-10. There are already 31- K-10 reviews on H.F. including mine. Read what is written about the K-10, then think...
Sorry if my english is not so good. I bought this several days ago (200 euro) so I cannot post an opinion about durability. I use this dac/amp just on pc for everyday use: movies, voice,...
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be checking out another HDSS equipped earphone from the team at Blue Ever Blue; the Model 1001. Based out of Washington, D.C., Blue Ever Blue (BeB) exploded...
Disclaimer I would like to give a special thanks to Pandora for having these sent out to me. I am not affiliated with Brainwavz in any way and this product was given in exchange for my honest...
Shure se535 with Ipod Touch 2G EQ issues?post #1 of 52/26/11 at 4:44amThread StarterHi there, Im relatively new to the audio scene but just acquired a pair of SE535s a month ago. It sounds great when plugged into my macbook pro when running itunes with eq turned on to emphasize music. When i run the SE535s on my ipod touch 2g, it sounds decent until i turn on the EQ. Once that occurs the sound turns soft and recessed all across the board. My question is whether this is normal? Is this an inherent problem with the Ipod touch where it may not have enough power to run the SE535s properly and requires a portable amp or is there another explanation for what im hearing? I was previously using the senheieser IE8s prior to their demise at the paws of my puppy, but from my time with the IE8s, the touch i had never had EQ issues with these. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. thx
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 52/26/11 at 5:56ampost #3 of 52/26/11 at 6:05amThread Starter
Heya, thx for the reply.
Although they sound decent, the sound just doesnt sound like they have as much impact as from my macbook pro. So i was hoping the EQ on the touch could produce more impact for some forms of music. Paid a fair bit for the SE535s would kinda like to get more sound out of them from the touch or is that not possible?
Atm the sound coming out from the touch sounds quite flat and at times very sterile where as on the macbook pro, with eq off on itunes the music output on the se535s have a very impressive emphasis on vocals and stronger bass.post #4 of 52/26/11 at 2:48pm
To be honest I don't have much experience with the itouch, the only thing i can suggest is to check the EQ and to adjust the bars as they might be set too low? that's just a guess from me, but i suppose every little helpspost #5 of 52/28/11 at 12:24pm
infact I also noticed the issue with the ipods....( i use my iphone 4 wiz my se535). I simply just find that the ipods/phones r not powerful enough to keep 535 running at best and the EQ presets in the iphone 4 just doesn't do the trick.....Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure se535 with Ipod Touch 2G EQ issues?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 5 seconds ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 1 minute ago
- › Hidizs AP60 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › The Ear Pads Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Performance 840 brand new - Grab a bargain 4 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 5 minutes ago
- › Need help with choosing headphones! 5 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes W900 Hybrid Flagship Thread 6 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Encore Universal flagship in-ear monitor by WCDchee
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Saraguie
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by td2004
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear