Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Being a student audiophile...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Being a student audiophile... - Page 13

post #181 of 201

Industrial Engineer here. I graduated on 2007 and I'm in my 1st year of studies to get a master degree in Supply Chain beyersmile.png

post #182 of 201

Alright! It just became a thread to discuss our careers! Awesome!

This is some educational stuff for a high schooler lol.

I guess If the head-fi community is headed toward engineering, I should hop along? lol.jk

post #183 of 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by eriktheg View Post

Alright! It just became a thread to discuss our careers! Awesome!

This is some educational stuff for a high schooler lol.

I guess If the head-fi community is headed toward engineering, I should hop along? lol.jk


if u like math and science (well, love) then its a feasible option. definitely challenging though.

 

 

and ull fit in better around here if u do lol

 

post #184 of 201

math makes me cry on the inside....

 

post #185 of 201

Thermodynamics is making me cry right now.  I don't understand stuff about engines...

 

Then I need to study for engineering statistics which is kinda bs but still time consuming.

 

Then heat-transfer which will probably melt my face off.

 

Just poor some ants down my pants cuz I don't want to go through finals...

post #186 of 201

Maybe I should be a liberal arts major? 

 

 

 

 

HAHAHAHA

 

 

 

 

Kidding guys. Ideally I would want to do either engineering or economics. I feel as though a degree in economics can really only get you so far. 

post #187 of 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhgourami View Post

Thermodynamics is making me cry right now.  I don't understand stuff about engines...

 

Then I need to study for engineering statistics which is kinda bs but still time consuming.

 

Then heat-transfer which will probably melt my face off.

 

Just poor some ants down my pants cuz I don't want to go through finals...


I heard statics dynamics, etc is a hassle. 11 equations, 11 unknowns... Yuck...
post #188 of 201



I am currently a liberal arts major, I disliked math in highschool, but always loved designing things, and troubleshooting circuits/code/etc. I majored in journalism and it is so boring. I feel like i'm paying not to learn, but just to get a peice of paper that says i showed up. I'm switching to engineering, If that's too hard for me, then...well... idk what i'll do, become dictator of a 3rd world country or write a self help book or something I guess, cus 3 more years of paying for an education in tatertots and tiddlywinks just isn't going to cut it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mralexosborn View Post

Maybe I should be a liberal arts major? 


 

 

post #189 of 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinola View Post

I heard statics dynamics, etc is a hassle. 11 equations, 11 unknowns... Yuck...


I wouldn't know, ChemEs never have to touch that...but it sounds like a bunch of spider webs and grind.  Gonna switch to Chicano Studies wink_face.gif

 

post #190 of 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhgourami View Post

Thermodynamics is making me cry right now.  I don't understand stuff about engines...

 

Then I need to study for engineering statistics which is kinda bs but still time consuming.

 

Then heat-transfer which will probably melt my face off.

 

Just poor some ants down my pants cuz I don't want to go through finals...


Be glad you probably don't have to take 4 quarters of thermodynamics like me x_x Luckily I kind of like it. Except this quarter my thermo prof grading scheme is: under 70% = fail the class

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinola View Post


I heard statics dynamics, etc is a hassle. 11 equations, 11 unknowns... Yuck...


Ughhhh I HATED statics, stupid truss problems and I beams, when the hell am I going to have to use them in space?? Dynamics is not so bad though.

 


Edited by V3ng3anc3 - 3/14/11 at 10:18pm
post #191 of 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinola View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhgourami View Post

Thermodynamics is making me cry right now.  I don't understand stuff about engines...

 

Then I need to study for engineering statistics which is kinda bs but still time consuming.

 

Then heat-transfer which will probably melt my face off.

 

Just poor some ants down my pants cuz I don't want to go through finals...




I heard statics dynamics, etc is a hassle. 11 equations, 11 unknowns... Yuck...


im up to 15 in structures :(

 

post #192 of 201

Uh oh finals... I've got those in a few days too... sigh.

 

I also wish my paychecks would get here faster so I could get more headphones... I want to get some customs, and I haven't even gotten my SE215's yet!

post #193 of 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by V3ng3anc3 View Post


Be glad you probably don't have to take 4 quarters of thermodynamics like me x_x Luckily I kind of like it. Except this quarter my thermo prof grading scheme is: under 70% = fail the class

 


Ughhhh I HATED statics, stupid truss problems and I beams, when the hell am I going to have to use them in space?? Dynamics is not so bad though.
 


Thermo isn't really that bad...it's just so much to cover....

 

post #194 of 201

Ochem and Fluids finals today. This is going to be fun...

post #195 of 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacewolf11 View Post

Ochem and Fluids finals today. This is going to be fun...


Good luck to you man! I had one yesterday and don't have a final until Friday... which sucks since I really want to get out of this place
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Being a student audiophile...