Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How long do headphone cables last? Last post on 9/29/13 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphones Last post on 7/30/12 at 1:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-M50 needs Replacement Cables - Anyone in Bellingham? Last post on 1/6/12 at 2:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-M50 Coiled or Straight Cable? Last post on 10/11/11 at 5:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphones for Metal/Rock Last post on 9/9/11 at 3:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I was honoured to be approached by iBasso with their first venture into IEM territory and they asked me to provide a review of their recently released earphone. iBasso are well know for their...
Jomo Audio is a Singapore local company that crafts in ear earphones that sound and look wonderful. They are well known and highly respected in Singapore but have little exposure in Europe. So...
Elephone Whisper Noise Cancelling Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to GearBest for the sample. Full review...
Disclaimer: These headphones were sent to me thanks to the Oppo loaner program. They have since been returned and sent to the next reviewer. Want a headphone that sounds excellent, is easy...
Introduction: Unfamiliar Territory A couple of years ago, I was telling my father-in-law about my audio and music hobby. He asked me if the equipment I had was made by "Pioneer, Sony" or...
PS3 is very strong amp and dac. drive my m50 to crazy volumn. - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 382/26/11 at 8:06pmQuote:
Creepy ! Thou shall NOT steal . Sounds familiar ?post #33 of 382/26/11 at 8:21pmpost #34 of 382/26/11 at 8:31pmThread Starter
its ok. i am sure philips fa 1412 .stereo amlifer is more powerful for ps3. just look at size of it.Quote:Originally Posted by ACDOAN
Please let me have you Dad's phone #. I need to have a talk to him since you are heading into a hobby that will empty your wallet.
I have a Turtle Beach Micro II unused. If you need one, PM me your address , I' ll send you one free of charge.
Now, you Dad's cell # please.post #35 of 382/26/11 at 8:34pmThread Starterpost #36 of 382/26/11 at 9:23pmpost #37 of 382/26/11 at 9:39pm
All this is a very complicated set up that involves - if I'm following correctly - a PS3, a receiver from the '80s and a monitor with an HDMI out just to drive a pair of M50s.
OP, why don't you just make your life easier by plonking down $100 for uDAC and using your laptop?post #38 of 382/26/11 at 10:52pmThread Starter
ps3 turn out to be complicated if you want to hear something. I didn't feel like playing mute. a 80s amplifer does gets the job done. what i did is set ps3 to ouput audio through RCA, and I connect RCA to amplifier and then use the headphone plug on it.
- PS3 is very strong amp and dac. drive my m50 to crazy volumn.
- Hi End Cables
- › Prog rock 10 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 2 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet, 6th Edition -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2016 (October... 3 minutes ago
- › Need Help From AudioPhiles 3 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 3 minutes ago
- › Bowers&Wilkins new flagship the P9! 5 minutes ago
- › Can anyone compare the (stock) Fostex T50RPs vs. the T50RP MK2s vs.... 6 minutes ago
- › Creative G5 discussion and reviews 7 minutes ago
- › iBasso IT03 by sonickarma
- › Jomo Audio Samba Pro CIEM by sonickarma
- › Elephone Whisper by mark2410
- › OPPO PM-1 by maxh22
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by rebbi
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA MA750i by High-End-Addict
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by HiFiChris
- › 64 Audio U10 by Brooko
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by noobandroid
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...