Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How long do headphone cables last? Last post on 9/29/13 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphones Last post on 7/30/12 at 1:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-M50 needs Replacement Cables - Anyone in Bellingham? Last post on 1/6/12 at 2:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-M50 Coiled or Straight Cable? Last post on 10/11/11 at 5:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphones for Metal/Rock Last post on 9/9/11 at 3:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
HiFiMAN RE-300h Review with RE-400 comparisons and comments Disclaimer: The following review is my subjective assessment of the headphone. I am in no way affiliated with HiFiMAN nor am I...
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
Ever since picking these IEMs up, they have been my go-to pair for almost every genre of music. They provide a great balance of neutrality paired with extremely forward and lush mids which do not...
This is a very impressive can for less than 1000.00! If this was a 1300-1500.00 can, I wouldn't say it was overpriced. Especially given what some of the audeze and hd800 cost. Now I wouldn't say...
Hello Head-Fi It's been a while since I've participated here since I more or less found my end game and now I only have the urge to change my music player. Today I'll be writing about the AKG...
PS3 is very strong amp and dac. drive my m50 to crazy volumn. - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 382/26/11 at 8:06pmQuote:
Creepy ! Thou shall NOT steal . Sounds familiar ?post #33 of 382/26/11 at 8:21pmpost #34 of 382/26/11 at 8:31pmThread Starter
its ok. i am sure philips fa 1412 .stereo amlifer is more powerful for ps3. just look at size of it.Quote:Originally Posted by ACDOAN
Please let me have you Dad's phone #. I need to have a talk to him since you are heading into a hobby that will empty your wallet.
I have a Turtle Beach Micro II unused. If you need one, PM me your address , I' ll send you one free of charge.
Now, you Dad's cell # please.post #35 of 382/26/11 at 8:34pmThread Starterpost #36 of 382/26/11 at 9:23pmpost #37 of 382/26/11 at 9:39pm
All this is a very complicated set up that involves - if I'm following correctly - a PS3, a receiver from the '80s and a monitor with an HDMI out just to drive a pair of M50s.
OP, why don't you just make your life easier by plonking down $100 for uDAC and using your laptop?post #38 of 382/26/11 at 10:52pmThread Starter
ps3 turn out to be complicated if you want to hear something. I didn't feel like playing mute. a 80s amplifer does gets the job done. what i did is set ps3 to ouput audio through RCA, and I connect RCA to amplifier and then use the headphone plug on it.
- PS3 is very strong amp and dac. drive my m50 to crazy volumn.
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 28 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 51 seconds ago
- › Music City Meet #2 -- Fall 2014 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 54 seconds ago
- › Realistic expectations for a home theater system or soundbar? 1 minute ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 1 minute ago
- › WTB: Nordost Blue Heaven Power Cord 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-FX850 iem. Woody 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 1 minute ago
- › AUDIOVALVE LUMINARE: an Universal Headphone Amp with three... 1 minute ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 2 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by inline79
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)