Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How long do headphone cables last? Last post on 9/29/13 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphones Last post on 7/30/12 at 1:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-M50 needs Replacement Cables - Anyone in Bellingham? Last post on 1/6/12 at 2:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-M50 Coiled or Straight Cable? Last post on 10/11/11 at 5:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphones for Metal/Rock Last post on 9/9/11 at 3:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/6/15
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 8/24/15
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
-- The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2,...
The KZ-ED9 is one of the best in-ear phones i ever heard. Tried a lot and spend a lot on very expensives ie earphones. This one is my favorite, very detailed sound! Use it with the Ibasso Dx90 and...
PS3 is very strong amp and dac. drive my m50 to crazy volumn. - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 382/26/11 at 8:06pmQuote:
Creepy ! Thou shall NOT steal . Sounds familiar ?post #33 of 382/26/11 at 8:21pmpost #34 of 382/26/11 at 8:31pmThread Starter
its ok. i am sure philips fa 1412 .stereo amlifer is more powerful for ps3. just look at size of it.Quote:Originally Posted by ACDOAN
Please let me have you Dad's phone #. I need to have a talk to him since you are heading into a hobby that will empty your wallet.
I have a Turtle Beach Micro II unused. If you need one, PM me your address , I' ll send you one free of charge.
Now, you Dad's cell # please.post #35 of 382/26/11 at 8:34pmThread Starterpost #36 of 382/26/11 at 9:23pmpost #37 of 382/26/11 at 9:39pm
All this is a very complicated set up that involves - if I'm following correctly - a PS3, a receiver from the '80s and a monitor with an HDMI out just to drive a pair of M50s.
OP, why don't you just make your life easier by plonking down $100 for uDAC and using your laptop?post #38 of 382/26/11 at 10:52pmThread Starter
ps3 turn out to be complicated if you want to hear something. I didn't feel like playing mute. a 80s amplifer does gets the job done. what i did is set ps3 to ouput audio through RCA, and I connect RCA to amplifier and then use the headphone plug on it.
- PS3 is very strong amp and dac. drive my m50 to crazy volumn.
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 15 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 25 seconds ago
- › FS: Audeze EL-8 Closed Back Headphone 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 = Waste of Money (and general discussion) 3 minutes ago
- › Best gear for listening to classical music... 5 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 6 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 6 minutes ago
- › Question on hooking up Philips Fidelio x1, dss2, mixamp pro 2013, v... 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2