Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Portable Headphones Last post on 7/30/12 at 1:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-M50 needs Replacement Cables - Anyone in Bellingham? Last post on 1/6/12 at 2:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-M50 Coiled or Straight Cable? Last post on 10/11/11 at 5:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphones for Metal/Rock Last post on 9/9/11 at 3:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure 750DJ (180$) vs ATH-M50 (238$) Last post on 9/12/11 at 12:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Brainwavz have been around since 2008 and have been working on providing improved and more original products as time has gone on. If you are familiar with the last round of Brainwavz offerings it...
I bought the S version that has standard 3.5mm TRS unbalanced plug. I didn't want to use the balanced-to-unbalanced adaptor that comes with the non-S version because my players would not have...
“First in last out!” While the above makes for an excellent military motto, it really sucks for an audio component reviewer. I must sincerely apologize to Rock Jaw, Rockbob, and the folks waiting...
Just some brief notes and impressions since no one else has put one up yet. Nice compact form. The little rubber cone feet are useless though and start wearing out. Surprisingly lightweight...
After starting to review a few IEM's in the past week I decided to slip these babies back into my ears as a reference point for the other IEM's. After doing so for a few minutes I realized these...
PS3 is very strong amp and dac. drive my m50 to crazy volumn. - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 382/26/11 at 8:06pmQuote:
Creepy ! Thou shall NOT steal . Sounds familiar ?post #33 of 382/26/11 at 8:21pmpost #34 of 382/26/11 at 8:31pmThread Starter
its ok. i am sure philips fa 1412 .stereo amlifer is more powerful for ps3. just look at size of it.Quote:Originally Posted by ACDOAN
Please let me have you Dad's phone #. I need to have a talk to him since you are heading into a hobby that will empty your wallet.
I have a Turtle Beach Micro II unused. If you need one, PM me your address , I' ll send you one free of charge.
Now, you Dad's cell # please.post #35 of 382/26/11 at 8:34pmThread Starterpost #36 of 382/26/11 at 9:23pmpost #37 of 382/26/11 at 9:39pm
All this is a very complicated set up that involves - if I'm following correctly - a PS3, a receiver from the '80s and a monitor with an HDMI out just to drive a pair of M50s.
OP, why don't you just make your life easier by plonking down $100 for uDAC and using your laptop?post #38 of 382/26/11 at 10:52pmThread Starter
ps3 turn out to be complicated if you want to hear something. I didn't feel like playing mute. a 80s amplifer does gets the job done. what i did is set ps3 to ouput audio through RCA, and I connect RCA to amplifier and then use the headphone plug on it.
- PS3 is very strong amp and dac. drive my m50 to crazy volumn.
- Hi End Cables
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 2 minutes ago
- › Fischer FA-011 Limited Edition for Sale. Tiama No 3/10. Mint... 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › LNIB HiFiMan HE-400 5 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 6 minutes ago
- › output impedance: continuously adjustable? 7 minutes ago
- › Frequencies, Hertz-es, Ohm-ses..tired of them ? Visit the FUN... 7 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 7 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › AKG X323XS by dweaver
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Eclipse TD-M1 by HideousPride
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)