Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How long do headphone cables last? Last post on 9/29/13 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphones Last post on 7/30/12 at 1:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-M50 needs Replacement Cables - Anyone in Bellingham? Last post on 1/6/12 at 2:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-M50 Coiled or Straight Cable? Last post on 10/11/11 at 5:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphones for Metal/Rock Last post on 9/9/11 at 3:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONThis is the 2nd pair of IEMs sent to me for evaluation recently by FiiO. You can find my...
Unboxing This package came in an unassuming black box with the branding directly on the front. Opening it reveals the very nice semi-hard case that stores the earphones. Opening the case...
Intro I wanted to start this review off with a Swiss Army knife joke but it looks like several Head-Fiers have already did that so in a futile attempt to be both funny and original I’ll start off...
This is the video review of the Cayin i5 Digital Audio Player. The player has been compared with iDSD Micro BL and Audeze Cypher cable for its sound qualities. Skip to 12 minutes 50 seconds mark...
DISCLAIMER The Empire Ears Zeus-R was purchased during my trip to the Empire Ears office at Buford, Georgia. The Empire Ears team have since moved their operations to their newer and larger...
PS3 is very strong amp and dac. drive my m50 to crazy volumn. - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 382/26/11 at 8:06pmQuote:
Creepy ! Thou shall NOT steal . Sounds familiar ?post #33 of 382/26/11 at 8:21pmpost #34 of 382/26/11 at 8:31pmThread Starter
its ok. i am sure philips fa 1412 .stereo amlifer is more powerful for ps3. just look at size of it.Quote:Originally Posted by ACDOAN
Please let me have you Dad's phone #. I need to have a talk to him since you are heading into a hobby that will empty your wallet.
I have a Turtle Beach Micro II unused. If you need one, PM me your address , I' ll send you one free of charge.
Now, you Dad's cell # please.post #35 of 382/26/11 at 8:34pmThread Starterpost #36 of 382/26/11 at 9:23pmpost #37 of 382/26/11 at 9:39pm
All this is a very complicated set up that involves - if I'm following correctly - a PS3, a receiver from the '80s and a monitor with an HDMI out just to drive a pair of M50s.
OP, why don't you just make your life easier by plonking down $100 for uDAC and using your laptop?post #38 of 382/26/11 at 10:52pmThread Starter
ps3 turn out to be complicated if you want to hear something. I didn't feel like playing mute. a 80s amplifer does gets the job done. what i did is set ps3 to ouput audio through RCA, and I connect RCA to amplifier and then use the headphone plug on it.
- PS3 is very strong amp and dac. drive my m50 to crazy volumn.
- Hi End Cables
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 25 seconds ago
- › Westone W80 51 seconds ago
- › Classical music discussion, what do you like? 1 minute ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 2 minutes ago
- › WA22 let's roll some tubes (Done Mod, Burnning-in) 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 3 minutes ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Yethal
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Cosmic Ears CE6P by fluffyberry
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear