Kozee X3 and reshell set to arrive next week and 5 others in the queue for review in the upcoming months...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productACS T1tagged by System, 6/12/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 2/25/11
- productDream Earz AUD-5Xtagged by System, 6/12/12
- productEarSonics EM3-PROtagged by System, 2/25/11
- productHidition NT-6PROtagged by System, 6/12/12
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 2/25/11
- brandKozee Sound Solutionstagged by System, 6/12/12
- productLear LCM-5tagged by System, 3/7/13
- productRooth Lab LS 8tagged by System, 6/12/12
- brandSensaphonicstagged by JackKontney, 7/19/13More
- productSensaphonics 3MAXtagged by JackKontney, 7/19/13
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/27/11
- productSpiral Ear SE 5-Way Referencetagged by System, 6/12/12
- productStarkey SA-43tagged by System, 6/12/12
- productUltimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitorstagged by System, 6/12/12
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM Review: Heir Audio 8.A – Long live the king Last post on 1/2/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? Last post on 4/26/15 at 10:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution? (Review posted 5/15/12) Last post on 5/3/15 at 7:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
At the time this review was written, the Huaham E701 Silence Dreamer in-ear monitor was on sale for $26.99 USD on Amazon’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Review Introduction Many thanks to samma3a.com for providing me with a ASG2.5 for a week to review. Aurisonics is a Nashville, Tennessee, US based company that produces...
For music on the go. This are my favourites for the moment. I rate it even higher than the Sennheiser Momentum because the cans are much more comfortable. In terms of Bass qualities,I prefer...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion (Check first post for review links & information) - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thanks! I ordered a custom from one of the companies that makes silicone shelled customs and was told they were nearing completion on a new model, so I am waiting for the product development to be completed. They already have my impressions, and I am looking forward to receiving my first silicone shelled custom.
Thanks for the compliment and the Spiral Ear info!
Thousand Sound said they would apply for a PayPal account dependent on if I think the TS842 is worth recommending to people on head-fi. I figure it will take between 1 to 2 months for that to happen. I have asked if any other payment methods are accepted for international customers.
LOL :) I guess someone went a bit trigger happy as of late :p
I can't wait to get them. My impressions still have not reached Rooth or Thousand Sounds :(
I actually think it's you and I am just playing catch up:
And let's not forget this : http://www.touchmyapps.com/2011/01/25/ces-2011s-best-sonomaxs-soundcage-4-minute-custom-earphone/
Not to mention project86 has a whole lot of customs also.
Yes, and waiting is the hardest part.
Edited by average_joe - 3/14/11 at 8:04am
Well 5 incoming customs means you are catching up real fast. I'll just be a lowly owner of 2 customs :) Either way I'm looking forward to your thoughts on all of them assuming you have enough time/ears to listen to them all :P
Geez AJ. What have you done! Amazing man.
One thought. You could link the different models to appreciation/review threads. If you didn't have enough on your plate already.
@ Anaxilus, it will be fun once they all arrive and some real comparisons can be done! But I am still enjoying what I have now. The X3 is a nice new addition and I am happy to say it is different than the rest. It is somewhat similar to the EM3 Pro, but the EM3 Pro is tuned more like a monitor and the X3 is tuned for enjoyment. Swapping back and forth the bottom end of the X3 is definitely very enhanced, and the sound seems more punchy and exciting. This, of course, if coloration, but great detail is portrayed in a not so monitor like sound. And the space is really really good making albums like Balmorhea and spacious trance tracks give the EP-10 Plus a run for the money in the space department!
But I am trying to give them adequate listening time for my review...and I have no complaints about doing do!
And I did think about adding all the various threads, and maybe in time, but I don't have the time now. I will include links in my summary reviews in the first post though.
- Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion (Check first post for review links & information)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › High end Bakoon headphone amp Japan version discussion thread and... 17 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › T.H.E. Show headphonium in 2015? 1 minute ago
- › Which SR-009 amp sounds the most realistic to you? 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum M2 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 5 minutes ago
- › Capacity and the new astell kern DAC's 5 minutes ago
- › The 1963 Amperex Holland 7308 Bugle Boy, The Tube That Doesn't Exist 5 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by mark2410
- › Huaham Ultimate Edition E701 Noodle Style Ergonomics Noise... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Koolpep
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Chiek
- › Graham Slee Lautus USB Cable by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by Chiek
- › Astell & Kern AK100 Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) Portable... by Tail
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2