Got my M6s yesterday to replace my E2Cs and liking them a lot. However, I have one concern. The right earpiece always crackles whilst I'm adjusting them, it's kind of annoying and the left one doesn't do it, is this normal? It's loud and I can hear it crinkle when changing the tips, it doesn't even have to be in my ear for me to hear it, makes them seem very cheap.
Related Forum Threads
- Cooked it down to 10 - 8 to go. Last post on 9/11/11 at 6:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noob: Good quality IEM's make for a restless listening experience. Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Most durable IEM's under $20 with microphone/play/pause button? Sound quality NOT important! Last post on 4/4/14 at 12:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for iem's Last post on 9/27/12 at 10:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for budget IEMs for use in the gym Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Driver flex on the M6?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I never roll mine (wears them out more quickly).
Your mileage may vary, Jim
driver flex when out of ear canal? ****, that must be some serious case of driver flex lol :D I guess it has more to do with build quality than with the driver flex that we commonly know. maybe the driver is not glued right to the shell and different kinds of pressure on the shell causes that effect? I'd suggest opening up them and gluing them back together, if you are brave enough that is :D
- Driver flex on the M6?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Introducing the Aurisonics Auris 43 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 50 seconds ago
- › Audio-gd USB-32 Firmware, Drivers, and Feedback Thread 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for bluray movies please 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-1000 Review 4 minutes ago
- › Angstrom 200 Surround Sound Processor / DAC / Preamp (90's vintage) 5 minutes ago
- › Please help! HD700's - Lyr 2 vs Valhalla 2? 5 minutes ago
- › Beresford Capella Impressions & Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 6 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3