Got my M6s yesterday to replace my E2Cs and liking them a lot. However, I have one concern. The right earpiece always crackles whilst I'm adjusting them, it's kind of annoying and the left one doesn't do it, is this normal? It's loud and I can hear it crinkle when changing the tips, it doesn't even have to be in my ear for me to hear it, makes them seem very cheap.
Related Forum Threads
- Cooked it down to 10 - 8 to go. Last post on 9/11/11 at 6:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noob: Good quality IEM's make for a restless listening experience. Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for iem's Last post on 9/27/12 at 10:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for budget IEMs for use in the gym Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Silicon tips like Klipsch S4 for UE TF 10 ? Last post on 10/10/12 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Edited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
Upon initial listening with these buds, I was rather unimpressed as I heard the rather familiar bloated mid-bass, sharp highs, and lack of mids that SKDY's old line carried. Then I realized that...
The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had...
I tried a few Grado's —didn't like the Grado house sound—, a few Senn's —HD650 left a good impression—, a few lower-end AT's —I thought the AD700 were impressive for the price— and after reading...
In my recent quest for a new set of cans, I took a slight detour into the land of flashy prosumer headphones, in the form of the HK CL. The only reason I tried a pair was the price: half off,...
The Creative Aurvana Live! solved a major problem for me—how to listen to good audio while walking the dog at night. I live near a commercial and bar district in Center City, Philadelphia and I'm...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Driver flex on the M6?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I never roll mine (wears them out more quickly).
Your mileage may vary, Jim
driver flex when out of ear canal? ****, that must be some serious case of driver flex lol :D I guess it has more to do with build quality than with the driver flex that we commonly know. maybe the driver is not glued right to the shell and different kinds of pressure on the shell causes that effect? I'd suggest opening up them and gluing them back together, if you are brave enough that is :D
- Driver flex on the M6?
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 41 seconds ago
- › Heir Audio - The Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 7th Annual ChiUniFi - June 22nd 7 minutes ago
- › Ocharaku 音茶楽 appreciation thread 7 minutes ago
- › Need help for a beginner 8 minutes ago
- › Yulong's new DA8 8 minutes ago
- › Ipod touch 16GB or Sandisk sansa clip+ 10 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 10 minutes ago
- › Best Possible Headphones With Best AMP For My PC 10 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 11 minutes ago
- › Skullcandy S2SYDA-008 Merge Earbud Headphones - Black/Chrome by KodaO
- › VSONIC VSD1 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Technica W5000 by the wizard of oz
- › Harmon Kardon Classic On-Ear Headphones by imagic
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by imagic
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by Aakash
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by iern
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by jensy
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma USB Gaming Headset by imagic
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe