Got my M6s yesterday to replace my E2Cs and liking them a lot. However, I have one concern. The right earpiece always crackles whilst I'm adjusting them, it's kind of annoying and the left one doesn't do it, is this normal? It's loud and I can hear it crinkle when changing the tips, it doesn't even have to be in my ear for me to hear it, makes them seem very cheap.
Related Forum Threads
- Cooked it down to 10 - 8 to go. Last post on 9/11/11 at 6:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noob: Good quality IEM's make for a restless listening experience. Last post on 2/8/11 at 10:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Most durable IEM's under $20 with microphone/play/pause button? Sound quality NOT important! Last post on 4/4/14 at 12:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for iem's Last post on 9/27/12 at 10:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for budget IEMs for use in the gym Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Driver flex on the M6?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I never roll mine (wears them out more quickly).
Your mileage may vary, Jim
driver flex when out of ear canal? ****, that must be some serious case of driver flex lol :D I guess it has more to do with build quality than with the driver flex that we commonly know. maybe the driver is not glued right to the shell and different kinds of pressure on the shell causes that effect? I'd suggest opening up them and gluing them back together, if you are brave enough that is :D
- Driver flex on the M6?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 5 seconds ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 1 minute ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 2 minutes ago
- › Westone Um Pro 30 + Forza Audio Cable 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW - AUNE AUDIO S16 - Single box DAC and Headphone Amplifier. 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › How Can I Trust Head-Fi Reviews? 4 minutes ago
- › Official X3 firmware 3.30--M3U playlists, 5-band EQ. Merry Christmas! 5 minutes ago
- › ALO Pan Am desktop/portable headphone amp/DAC: Impressions and Reviews 6 minutes ago
- › My Little Pony Discussion thread 7 minutes ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)